It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example of AI Bias. Debate Results.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
I've read multiple media outlets accuse Mr. Trump of lying, but not one specific example.

everyone does seem to agree that Mr. Biden did poorly.

Hehe on ABC after the debate they said Trump was rapid fire lying "machine gun of lies" was the term they used.

But yes no examples.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
AI is overrated. It isn't AI at all. It is just a conglomoration of the Internet reflecting the Internet's bias. Your results show how stupid AI is. Maybe some day it will be better. But today it just combs the Internet, adds a few verbs in here to make grammatical sentences, and spits out the result. That's all AI does.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler2

I agree and as I stated later, I don't trust it or like it. I just find it interesting, that darn near every search engine I use now, I get AI "Opinion" results on the page. It is really being pushed at us.

BTW, good to see you around here!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don’t even know what your talking about.

Another poster claimed that Biden said no military member has died under his watch and I simply and correctly pointed out that wasn’t what Biden said.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: chiefsmom

The AI must've been programmed with these prompts prior to debate. Because I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the legacy media is trashing Biden today.

www.cnn.com...

apnews.com...

Those are just 2 articles out of many that were released today from these media outlets that are essentially arms of the Democrat party.

So why? Why are they now finally admitting Joe is a senile mess?

Because they're ushering in the narrative of replacing Biden as the Dem candidate

Why else would they hold this debate prior to the official party nominations?

it occurs to me that the DNC brain trust has decided Joe must Go, thus the agreement to debate, and to do so before the conventions, as u mentioned.

now they can convene, have Joe resign for health reasons, and bring in Gavin Newsome, and the media will gush and swoon over his youthful energy blah blah blah orange man bad.

I think we all know the media is not going to concede a good debate performance from any Republican, and we all saw how well Mr. Trump did, so they come out with the lie talk, because they have to say SOMETHING bad.

this may be the first debate since Reagan - Mondale in which the media conceded that the Republican candidate won.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

I've read multiple media outlets accuse Mr. Trump of lying, but not one specific example.

Hehe on ABC after the debate they said Trump was rapid fire lying "machine gun of lies" was the term they used.

But yes no examples.

There wasn’t one thing Trump said that wasn’t an outright lie or a total exaggeration of the truth.

Just off the top of my head, he said the democrats want to allow killing babies after birth, that Biden wants to raise everyone’s taxes by 4 times and that food costs double under Biden.

You could easily find a heap more if you looked it up.
edit on 28-6-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

How AI works is it's been programmed by a person and the bias and belief of the programmer who created it can influence it's responses. I actually asked AI about that and it stated directly that it's answers can be bias based on the programming of the people that programmed it. It did not lie, and I was kind of shocked that it actually said that, you would think if the programmer was really good, it would not let the AI state that. It also told me to verify if it's information it gives is relevant to what I was looking for. I tried to be real specific in my questions to get the correct relevancy.

I have spent about four hours analyzing ChatGPT 3.5. It is free but it's program upgrades quit in 2022 so not much information after that when the 4.0 version came out...you have to suscribe and pay for that...no way I am going to do that.

ChatGPT does not even read science journal research, just information it is allowed access to. I asked it medical questions, it is mostly programmed to just give programmed results and says to go to a medical professional. When I asked it specific things in metabolism, it parroted information from some articles and mentioned it is not programmed to think on it's own. Maybe there is a medical AI somewhere I could play with but I have better luck using a medical school biochemical or chemical database and computer program. I don't have one anymore to use, the back door is hard to find these days and people I got to know graduated from medical school already, so their passwords and IDs are not usable anymore. Need to find a new one again, someone my daughter knows gave me one from when she worked for a medical records company but she no longer works subcontracting for them...I do not know if the present big hospital network she works for gave her access to something, I never asked her since she started there, the last one was good for almost a year after she left her subcontracting job. I guess to check records validity they sometimes have to verify if information on the records is actually inputed correctly, so they have to verify terminology and diseases, then contact the head of the department to verify if an error was made and flag the error to be reviewed by the hospital or physician.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

I have never heard a truthful statement uttered from pedo joe's mouth except that he has the most sophisticated voter fraud apparatus in history and 10% for the big guy.
YOU are a shill plain and simple.
Maybe see a shrink for your TDS.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I still don't know why people solicit authentic intellectual reactions from AI and act shocked when it offers less than intellectual discourse. It's a bot.

I am very concerned at how AI is programmed. It seems that leftist activists have written the algorithms. Also, if AI gets it's information from online garbage publications or input from persons from a particular political party or with some hidden agenda then there is zero dependability on anything outside of mathematical computations, probality and the like. AI is not what many think it is and that can be problematic in many ways.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Replace a period with a question mark or change a lowercase letter to an uppercase and the answer will change.
edit on 28-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

But yes no examples.

There wasn’t one thing Trump said that wasn’t an outright lie or a total exaggeration of the truth.

Just off the top of my head, he said the democrats want to allow killing babies after birth, that Biden wants to raise everyone’s taxes by 4 times and that food costs double under Biden.

Well, IDX (or Partial BIRTH Abortion) could be represented, logically, as Killing Babies since they are in the process of being born (admittedly via induced labor). So lie? I don't think so, and IDX is supported by many pro-abortion activists. As to the taxes...in order to pay for the New Green Deal, there is no choice but to raise taxes by a huge amount. Likely through property, income and Capital Gains taxes. I think 400% is optimistic at best to pay for something that we do not need. Cost of food is much higher that it's been in the last 10 years. In 2018 milk was 2.84/gal and today it's 3.87/gal so a 33% increase roughly (data from FRED) and from personal experience I can tell you I have less in reserve today than I did in 2020. So did he lie? I don't think so, the details may be slightly exaggerated but the thrust of the matter is true. Have you looked at the National Debt? As of today, $34,724,689,266,963.11. In June 2020 $25.75 Trillion. That's a big jump that we cannot sustain. So go pander for Joe and come back and talk to me in 4 more years and lets see if you are better off than today.
edit on 28-6-2024 by LetsGoViking because: minor edit for clarity

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This doesn't sound biased at all...

x.com...

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
15h
Is Biden fit to run?
Yes
12.6%

No
87.4%

38,426 votes
·

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
16h
Who won?

Biden
20%

Trump
80%

61,407 votes
·

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LetsGoViking

originally posted by: JadedGhost

But yes no examples.

Well, IDX (or Partial BIRTH Abortion) could be represented, logically, as Killing Babies since they are in the process of being born (admittedly via induced labor). So lie? I don't think so, and IDX is supported by many pro-abortion activists. As to the taxes...in order to pay for the New Green Deal, there is no choice but to raise taxes by a huge amount. Likely through property, income and Capital Gains taxes. I think 400% is optimistic at best to pay for something that we do not need. Cost of food is much higher that it's been in the last 10 years. In 2018 milk was 2.84/gal and today it's 3.87/gal so a 33% increase roughly (data from FRED) and from personal experience I can tell you I have less in reserve today than I did in 2020. So did he lie? I don't think so, the details may slightly exaggerated but the thrust of the matter is true. Have you looked at the National Debt? As of today, $34,724,689,266,963.11. In June 2020 $25.75 Trillion. That's a big jump that we cannot sustain. So go pander for Joe and come back and talk to me in 4 more years and lets see if you are better off than today.

originally posted by: JadedGhost

It wasn't a lie at all.

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Trump was just speaking to this
edit on 28-6-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I didn't watch the debate, so I'm going from transcripts.

To address your last statement first: Yes, Biden screwed the pooch, as we sometimes say in our colorful vernacular.

To address your first statement, here is an example:

Trump is quoted as saying: “... I offered her [Pelosi] 10,000 soldiers or National Guard and she turned them down.”

This is one of his standard lies. Sworn testimony from Max Miller, a Trump team official with responsibilities for Presidential Operations along with other witnesses documents the fact that the discussion of the 10,000 troops came up in a planning session on Jan. 4, 2021--two days before Trump's speech on Jan. 6 and the subsequent march to the Capitol. The discussion took place in the Oval Office dining room. According to testimony, one of the first topics that Trump brought up at that meeting was that he wanted to march or perhaps drive along to the Capitol with his demonstrators after he finished his speech. Miller quickly shot that suggestion down, as did the Secret Service because they knew they could not assure the security of the POTUS under those conditions. It was later in that meeting that Trump offered to make 10,000 National Guard troops available to District of Columbia (DC) Mayor Muriel Bowser.

So the offer was to DC Mayor Bowser, not to Nancy Pelosi. There are a couple of reasons that distinction is important.

First, it seems to suggest that Trump got the identities of the two different women mixed up due to mental confusion.

Second, it is important to understand the jurisdictional distinctions between the Ellipse, the District of Columbia and the Capitol. Trump's speech took place in the Ellipse, out in front of the White House. The Ellipse is a part of the greater White House complex, administered by the National Park Service. It was chosen as the site of the speech because it was much easier to provide security and it was lawfully conducted under a permit granted to the organizers by the Park Service. In order to get from the Ellipse to the Capitol the marchers would proceed along Constitution Avenue and/or Independence Avenue for a distance of about 3/4 of a mile. Those public streets are within the purview of the District of Columbia and therefore the responsibility of the DC Mayor to provide police control. So it made sense for Trump to offer additional manpower to police the route of the march, if he was concerned about the security of his demonstrators from counter demonstrators and especially if he was secretly planning to accompany his demonstrators. Which he was. We now know that on the day of the demonstration Trump told the Secret Service to drive him to the Capitol right after his speech ended even though all his security advisors had told him a couple of days earlier that he couldn't do it. Offering troops to Mayor Bowser to line the route of the march would make no sense at all if Trump was actually concerned about the security of the Capitol. Nancy Pelosi has absolutely zero authority or responsibility for security within the larger District of Columbia. The only place she would have anything at all to say about security is within the boundaries of the Capitol Grounds themselves, which the demonstrators were not supposed to enter, under the rules of the Park Service permit. If Trump had actually been concerned about the security of the Capitol, he would have offered Pelosi some troops to help keep his demonstrators out of the Capitol Grounds.

But he didn't do that. For one thing, if Trump HAD actually offered troops to Nancy Pelosi to protect the Capitol two days before the march took place, that would imply that two days before the march he he had reason to think the Capitol NEEDED protection from his demonstrators. And that would kind of imply consciousness of guilt.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, just for fun: 4:15 pm.
Same questions:
Joe:

It seems opinions on Joe Biden’s debate performance are quite diverse. While some praised his performance, others expressed concerns. According to NBC News, Biden initially struggled to articulate his thoughts and maintain coherence during the debate. However, his performance improved as the debate progressed1. Some Democrats criticized his physical and mental capacity, but it’s essential to consider the overall context2

Trump:

The recent presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump showcased distinct styles. Trump appeared confident and composed, even as he made false claims about abortion and immigration. In contrast, Biden’s delivery was halting, and he struggled to finish his arguments despite having facts on his side1. Presidential debates often prioritize style and impression over substance, and this one was no exception

Not sure how Biden improved, but ok. Kinda contradicting about him. Still getting digs in on Trump though.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I tried it and got a different answer to the Trump "question" (it's not realy a question).

It’s interesting to hear your perspective on Trump’s performance during the debate! Debates often provide a platform for candidates to express their views and engage with each other. If you have any further thoughts or questions, feel free to share them!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
AI scrapes much of its data from social media (yes, on the interwebz). It uses the most active social media to draw much of its data. Sources like FailBook and Reddon't, InstaFail and Y (not X). Must of this social media is a buzzing beehive of the left. Today's liberal left believes this is their contribution to 'getting off their ass and doing something'. So, many believe their social media activism is making a difference in the outside world.

This is where AI draws much of its data because many of these folks are ultra-liberals.

Conclusion - the left bias is a natural logical deduction.
edit on 6/28/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

AI is a marketing term at the current level of technology.

Most AI solutions are chat bots.

They compile the results of web searches down to a simple sounding answer by ranking words by their popularity of use, and then they create sentences that link those words together using the rules of language structure.

They don't understand the content of what they echo.

Their 'smartest' answers are tweaked by humans who add in extra rules every time a bad answer is detected. Sometimes the added-in extra rules have had other consequences, fixing one specific answer, but breaking nearly all the others.

edit on 2024-06-28T17:26:14-05:0005Fri, 28 Jun 2024 17:26:14 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am willing to bet Biden has childhood memories of playing with your avatar.

a reply to: Hakaiju

edit on 28-6-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
DP
edit on 28-6-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join