It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example of AI Bias. Debate Results.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The AI must've been programmed with these prompts prior to debate. Because I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the legacy media is trashing Biden today.

www.cnn.com...

apnews.com...

Those are just 2 articles out of many that were released today from these media outlets that are essentially arms of the Democrat party.

So why? Why are they now finally admitting Joe is a senile mess?

Because they're ushering in the narrative of replacing Biden as the Dem candidate

Why else would they hold this debate prior to the official party nominations?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Tried the same thing with ChatGPT4:

ME: Who won last nights presidential debate
ChatGPT:

Searched 2 sites

The debate last night between former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden saw strong performances from both candidates. Analysts have mixed views on who "won," with Trump's assertive approach and strong closing statement being highlighted, while Biden was noted for his steady and composed responses. The outcome is subjective, largely depending on individual political perspectives and priorities​ (Newsmax)​ . For detailed breakdowns and varied opinions, sources like Newsmax and Newsweek provide comprehensive analyses of the debate's key moments and impacts​ (Newsmax)​ .

Seems to be a more reasoned approach. Surprised that they used NewsMax as a source, but a much better answer than Googles Gemini.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LetsGoViking

Ok, that is crazy~
Because the first time I ask I typed in the Trump statement, I actually got something along the lines of, "I'm sorry, I can't help you right now, please ask a different question."

I thought it was just a glitch.

But it could go with what Bernie is asking?
Who is feeding who?
So I would have to answer, Humans feeding AI.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: Hakaiju

To your first question, no.
To your second question, no.

Kinda silly questions to be directed towards me to be honest but yeah, give me the candidate that has more energy to lie.

Trump has more energy than Biden, this is true.
He can outlie Biden at a pace of 3 to 1.
Tell us what Trump lied about?
edit on 28-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Google is protecting the Golden Goose there,
OpenAI seemed more honest but they still get a ton of funding from DARPA, so one has to ask what are THEY getting out of this and how are they using what they are getting?

Things that make you go "hmmmm"

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So I would have to answer, Humans feeding AI.

Correct. I'm a complete technophobe when it comes to computers and Internet etc., However, a computer programmer once told me "a computer is only as good as the programme writer"..... that goes for AI too as far as I can see.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Of course ai is programmed to support the dem pick whoever that would be.
Thanks for the post. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Biden said quite a few things that were untrue, namely that no military members died under his watch. I would have laughed if my blood wasnt boiling.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

My second search "Trump did great at the debate" This is what AI had to say about that: The recent presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump in 2024 showcased distinct styles and performances. While Trump exuded confidence, he made repeated false claims and provocative statements. On the other hand, Biden, despite having the facts on his side, appeared halting and struggled to finish his arguments.

I mean, that’s just about exactly what happened. It was a massive missed opportunity by Biden.

Not only was Biden unable to articulate his points when he was attempting to call out Trump out on his bs, but he also kept getting baited by Trump by going off subject to what the questions actually were.

I honestly don’t know how anyone could’ve walked away after watching that debate feeling more favorably about either candidate.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting .

I was kinda worried about AI becoming to powerful and to intelligent . Clearly I'm wrong.

This AI , If you can call it that is simply operating off of it's programmers predetermined Prompts. That's no AI it's just a fancy search engine.

An ' AI ' shows no Bias , An AI does not Lie , An AI has no reason to lie or show bias unless commanded to do so. The whole point of an AI is to operate autonomously learning and growing . Again clearly this AI isn't an " AI "

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

A.I. is correct in pointing out the flaws in both candidates.

If you're human you're looking at the old candidates energy levels.

If you're a machine you're fact checking the candidates.

Conclusion: Trump is a liar and Joe has no energy. Both candidates are a poor choice.

The fact that the majority of people haven't reached this conclusion is a perfect example of A.I. being smarter than humans.

Christ can you hear yourself ? What a tool.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you're human you're looking at the old candidates energy levels.

If you're a machine you're fact checking the candidates.

Conclusion: Trump is a liar and Joe has no energy. Both candidates are a poor choice.

The fact that the majority of people haven't reached this conclusion is a perfect example of A.I. being smarter than humans.

I didn't hear Trump lie about even a single thing, but the media retards who openly hate and disparage Trump said everything he said was a lie. People who say this about Trump always do this, it's a common trait of those who are purely immoral people to bear false witness against their perceived enemies. It's a mental illness.

There's a difference between those who actually do lie and are exposed for it, rather than just claim someone is lying without proof like they do against Trump, and then later it's always shown he wasn't lying, or they manipulated the narrative in a false context which happens daily in the news with these nut jobs.

Biden on the other hand told a whole slew of whoppers and falsehoods that would make a demon's head spin (in glee).

When he's trying to think up a good lie, (which is why he stumbles so much when Trump doesn't,) he slips up big. He said "we beat Medicare".
Trump agreed and told him he really did beat Medicare, right into the ground.

You can really turn your life around for the better if you wake yourself up and get yourself HONEST about everything, and especially every ONE.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

Biden said quite a few things that were untrue, namely that no military members died under his watch. I would have laughed if my blood wasnt boiling.

He didn’t say that. He said he’s the only President this century that doesn’t have military dying overseas… as in currently.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

He didn’t say that. He said he’s the only President this century that doesn’t have military dying overseas… as in currently.

you cannot possibly believe that right ?

Firstly 13 Marines died in Afghanistan under is watch and ridiculous blunder of a withdraw from that country.

Secondly The USA is always at war over seas.... Always.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Firstly 13 Marines died in Afghanistan under is watch and ridiculous blunder of a withdraw from that country.

That was in 2021, so completely irrelevant to what Biden actually claimed… but you already knew that.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
The rules and restrictions put on AI that help keep people safe, private information secure, and prevent criminal activity, can also be abused by those who seek to control information, manipulate people, steer narratives, and push agendas.

I think AI is just grabbing info from the internet. And who controls all media? Therefore the ‘info bias’ is whatever is its food. Garbage in, garbage out as is being said.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That was in 2021, so completely irrelevant to what Biden actually claimed… but you already knew that.

What do you think is happening in Ukraine ? A Tea Party ?

We are at War in that Country . We are providing them with an Arsenal and " ADVISORS " . Advisor is just a sneaky way of saying ' Special Ops Soldiers . Wake up mate snap out of it .
edit on 28-6-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

ALL Politicians LIE. It's their stock and trade...
Just some moreso than others.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It's a plus for Biden that you aren't in charge of scripting his teleprompter, you would make a fool of yourself in that context on a national level.
If Biden and his team saw you trying to defend him like you do, they would come after you in a harsh way and tell you to stop. When you make sh#t up here, it's much easier to get away with for you.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah, funny how it only did that after Trump was mentioned.

When Joe is the subject, we get:

"I'm glad to hear that you thought Joe Biden performed well during the debate!"

If that' s not bias to you I don't know what is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join