It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden camp dodges answering question if president plans to use PEDs before debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

After 7 straight days of preparation at Camp Davide, with a real stage and a real former President (Obama) prepping him.
😨

edit on 2762024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.politico.com... politicos take on the matter

President Joe Biden opened the debate with a raspy voice and disjointed, rambling answers, reigniting Democratic concerns about his age and ability to take on former President Donald Trump. Many of the president’s answers were hard to follow. At one point, seemingly losing his train of thought, Biden said “we finally beat Medicare,” misspeaking about his own policy on earned benefits.
it only gets worse from there in the article.....

Thank-you, I thought my hearing-aid batteries needed replacing. He really did say that!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII
a reply to: FlyersFan

After watching 24 minutes of the Debate if Biden is using PEDs for the debate, he should demand a refund. Those PEDs aren't working!!!

So what kind of deal with price reduction deal of meds did he make with big Pharma, a quarter of the dose instead of a quarter of the price?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I don’t think anyone was asking Trump to tone anything down, other than “don’t be a total A-hole” like usual.

I feel like Trump (the cult of maga). Is preparing us for his ultimate “ emperor has no clothes” moment.
It’s gonna show his incompetence, lack of planning, lack of a platform.
But he’ll be out there in his suit made of electric eels, lol,or something else related to fish and batteries.

People are defending Trump, by lowering expectations and it’s almost hilarious.

Wow this didn’t age well. I won’t be taking anything you say seriously. Sorry. That’s how credibility works.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Yeah...
Biden was broken after the first 2 questions...I'm not sure what the dems were expecting with this debate.

Joe is out... Hillary or Newsome will be stepping in here soon. Whoever the dims decide to replace poopy pants Joe with....they will lose horribly on election day in November.

I just never imagined that the democrats were so stupid.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Asher47

Never knew they were so stupid?
They believed Russiagate……for years……and they still trust the sources that push it..
They made us choose between gas and groceries as they insisted the adults were back in the room….
They took experimental injections….
They have to have pass bills to know what’s in them….
They don’t even know what a coyote is…..Hell they don’t even know what a woman is…
And that’s just off the top of my head

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Well, i think its a safe bet FlyersFan that Biden was not full of much.

That was pathetic.

So i guesss the alleged Adderall and/or B12 shots ore not all they cracked up to be.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
He's gonna be drugged up AND he's going to kick Trump's ass.

And that's why Biden won't be the drooling idiot you guys have been telling me he is, since his Presidency started? You guys also told me he'd be dead, and Harris was going to be President by now. You also told me I'd be dead from the vax. You also told me Obama was going to declare martial law, take everyone's guns, and put us in FEMA camps. Remember all those "caskets"? LOL! So why in the world would I believe anything you guys say?

I'll pick Biden over the felon for the win tonight.

You ready to grow up and face reality yet?

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, i think its a safe bet FlyersFan that Biden was not full of much.

That was pathetic.

So i guesss the alleged Adderall and/or B12 shots ore not all they cracked up to be.

Try living under him and not being able to afford to live all while being told thank God the adult are back in the room.
I still remember how you laughed when he beat Trump and you insisted it was best for America.
Like it or not….your credibility is tied to Joe Biden…

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Try living under him and not being able to afford to live all while being told thank God the adult are back in the room.

Yeah, its so much better this side of the pond with Tory rule for the last 14 years or thereabouts, poor you.

I still remember how you laughed when he beat Trump and you insisted it was best for America.

I still think Biden is best for America considering the road Trump will try and lead your nation down.

Lesser of two evils by a mile.

Like it or not….your credibility is tied to Joe Biden…

Is it?

Would that mean that your ""credibility"" is linked to Trump?

Good luck with that sort of ""insurmountable"" logic.

edit on 28-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This thread aged like milk.

The claim of performance enhancing drugs was false and will more than likely never be mentioned again and swept under the rug, so the track record looks more credible.

Don't give up, I'm sure you'll get him with the next claim.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

They had no choice this time Biden was under the microscope and would be called out .

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yeeeah...

You guys are just trying to have it both ways.

If Biden does well on the stage, he's doping.
If Biden does poor on stage it's because we were onto him.

Let me guess.

If Trump wins in November he's the greatest.
If Biden wins in November it's rigged.

You guys live in a Schrodingers box.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Bidens brain has been gone for years and you couldn’t see it. Because you’re in a cult.
You can’t pretend to be the sharp one here.
There are Biden levels of stupidity then there are Biden voter levels of stupidity.
You gave away your country because orange man bad, the TV said so.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

He's gonna be drugged up AND he's going to kick Trump's ass.

Well that didn’t age well for ya did it?. 🤣

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Give it up, your boy is a toasted marshmallow.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The drought is over!!! Liberal tears everywhere!!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
😐

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Every time Trump accuses someone of something it’s always projection… so it’s just obvious that it’ll be Trump who’s getting a shot in the ass before the debate by that doctor of his.

Not to worry a reliable source told me Trump wasn’t going to turn up.
edit on 28-6-2024 by Dalamax because: Tense

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yeeeah...

You guys are just trying to have it both ways.

If Biden does well on the stage, he's doping.
If Biden does poor on stage it's because we were onto him.

Let me guess.

If Trump wins in November he's the greatest.
If Biden wins in November it's rigged.

You guys live in a Schrodingers box.

Do you live in America? If so are you still planning to vote Biden after his performance last night?

I dont blame people for not voting at all if they don't like Trump but to vote for Biden just because you don't like Trump is ridiculous. I felt sad for Biden that they are parading him around like this in such a state. One thing Trump is right about it makes us look weak and like a joke to other countries.

That is if he isn't replaced but unless its the rock and manchelle obama I dont think they win. Whitmer Newsom Hillary, they're all played out I don't think they have the popularity nationwide to win this unless its just people voting against Trump like they did in 2020. They weren't voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump. There's a big difference there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join