It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden camp dodges answering question if president plans to use PEDs before debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Biden camp dodges answering if president plans to use performance-enhancing drugs before debate.

Refuses to answer a simple yes or no question put to them more than once.

OF COURSE HE DID!

On the other hand, the Trump camp gave a straight up 'absolutely not' when asked the same question.

Biden camp dodges answering question if president plans to use performance-enhancing drugs before debate

President Biden's campaign repeatedly dodged answering a point-blank question about whether Biden plans to take any drugs to enhance his performance during the CNN Presidential Debate on Thursday evening.

Given the controversy, Fox News Digital reached out to the Biden campaign, White House and Trump campaign asking if the respective candidates have any plans to use performance-enhancing drugs for the debate.

The Biden campaign twice avoided a direct answer to the question.

"Donald Trump is so scared of being held accountable for his toxic agenda of attacking reproductive freedom and cutting Social Security that he and his allies are resorting to desperate, obviously false lies," Biden campaign spokesperson Lauren Hitt told Fox News Digital on Wednesday evening.

When asked in a follow-up email for a "yes" or "no" response, Hitt said her original statement answered the question.

In contrast, the Trump campaign issued a direct response when asked if Trump planned to take any performance-enhancing drugs for the debate.

"Absolutely not," Trump campaign national press secretary Karolina Leavitt told Fox News Digital.

Biden, who normally speaks so softly no one can hear him, and who freezes and/or walks into walls ... I predict he'll be YELLING again just like he did at the State of the Union when he was so jacked up on Adderall and/or B12 shots that he was ready to pop.
edit on 6/27/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Just the fact that Biden’s deranged spokesperson mentioned Trump when answering a direct question specifically about Biden, is all I need to know.

The only ones that are scared about anything and everything is the Biden camp.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

He better use some PFD's instead to keep him afloat in his BS...

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Every time Trump accuses someone of something it’s always projection… so it’s just obvious that it’ll be Trump who’s getting a shot in the ass before the debate by that doctor of his.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
Every time Trump accuses someone of something it’s always projection… so it’s just obvious that it’ll be Trump who’s getting a shot in the ass before the debate by that doctor of his.

No sweetie .... Trumps energy is just fine. In fact, his supporters are trying to get him to tone it down this time. It's Biden that needs the shot in the ass of B12 and the adderall. When he speaks he mumbles and you can't hear him ... he freezes ... he shuffles ... he walks into walls. He's a 200 year old fossil. What his wife and the Democrats are doing to him is ELDER ABUSE.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

(post by Boogerpicker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don’t think anyone was asking Trump to tone anything down, other than “don’t be a total A-hole” like usual.

I feel like Trump (the cult of maga). Is preparing us for his ultimate “ emperor has no clothes” moment.
It’s gonna show his incompetence, lack of planning, lack of a platform.
But he’ll be out there in his suit made of electric eels, lol,or something else related to fish and batteries.

People are defending Trump, by lowering expectations and it’s almost hilarious.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I don’t think anyone was asking Trump to tone anything down, other than “don’t be a total A-hole” like usual.

I feel like Trump (the cult of maga). Is preparing us for his ultimate “ emperor has no clothes” moment.
But he’ll be out there in his suit made of electric eels, lol,or something else related to fish and batteries.

With all due respect, none to the pushers:

[self snipped]...becoming the fool to make someone else the fool makes you the fool...or something like that. I'm not saying that applies to you, but it's wisdom nonetheless.

Biden is standing out front and proud with his pecker hanging out and sniffing for kid hair violently....but Trump is the Emperor to look out for....
, MmmHmm...

edit on 6/27/2024 by MykeNukem because: Self edited because DTOM seared my conscience...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

tonight it won't be projection anymore, it will be real. So if you are right, and Trump is unhinged, and not able to answer questions, everyone will see that. And if Joey is coked to the gills, and pops another blood vessel in his eye, everyone will see that as well. Everyone except Joe that is.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Deceiving the people is not illegal, the answer they gave was one of many Ad Hominum techniques to hide something. If the person had said no and Biden did, then they could be in trouble for saying a lie. Politicians are trained to use Ad Hominum tactics to deceive people. So are lawyers and some other professions also use these deceptive tactics.

Since they did not say no, they are protected, they shifted the focus when they answered the question that way. Political promises are not illegal and because they are allowed in politics, it means they can not properly go after people making scam calls to trick people into buying things they do not need. And also since the government cannot go after those people and stop the spam calls, they also cannot target real fraudsters because they have not evidence they defrauded anyone yet. Our legal system is broken, and unless they can stop politicians from twisting the truth or repeating misinformation from media they actually fed to the media somehow, our society is going to go downhill even faster. Giving fraudsters a loophole to use is not wise.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

I don't care WHO you are......

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If you were ever right about anything, we might believe a whopper lie like that but you are not, so we don’t.

They could give Biden the best sh!t in the world in an attempt to make him coherent, Trump is still going to cause Joe to spontaneously combust.

Good luck tonight, I hope you have multiple boxes of tissue handy for all the Liberal tears you will be shedding.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
All Trump has to do is get him angry and the senior moment combined with the amphetamines will hopefully snap his fragile reality and they'll simply go to commercials, yes commericals, probably 8 in a row to give the champ some time to reel it in, lol.

Or Trump will be cordial and allow Bidens age inflicted ineptitude to get a pass. That's what I'm interested to see. Will Trump make a spectacle out of the spectacle that THE WORLD sees day in and day out.

I HIGHLY doubt Trump will make a remark about it at all, thereby furthering the facade. I bet he's been given some parameters to abide by and I bet he plays ball, you know..... because 6D chess.

Subtle clues tonight will be shed on just where this is all headed. Should be very clarifying for all to see.

edit on 27-6-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
All Trump has to do is get him angry and the senior moment combined with the amphetamines will hopefully snap his fragile reality and they'll simply go to commercials, yes commericals, probably 8 in a row to give the champ some time to reel it in, lol.

Or Trump will be cordial and allow Bidens age inflicted ineptitude to get a pass. That what I'm interested to see. Will he make a spectacle out of the spectacle that THE WORLD sees day in and day out.

I HIGHLY doubt Trump will make a remark about it at all, thereby furthering the facade. I bet he's been given some parameters to abide by and I bet he plays ball, you know..... because 6D chess.

Subtle clues tonight will be shed on just where this is all headed. Should be very clarifying for all to see.

Biden will probably be given this med to enhance cognition. en.wikipedia.org...

It is a legal medicine if prescribed. It will help him keep his sheet together for a few hours. But it will definitely not make him tell the truth, in fact his lies might be more convincing.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Drugs + CNN has given his team all the question beforehand to train him to jump through all the hoops.
edit on 27-6-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Or Trump will be cordial and allow Bidens age inflicted ineptitude to get a pass. That what I'm interested to see. Will he make a spectacle out of the spectacle that THE WORLD sees day in and day out.

Biden will probably be given this med to enhance cognition. en.wikipedia.org...

It is a legal medicine if prescribed. It will help him keep his sheet together for a few hours. But it will definitely not make him tell the truth, in fact his lies might be more convincing.

Lies are all Biden has, pretty much everyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that.

The Liberals cannot run on policy because the only policy they have that their ignorant supporters understand is Orange Man Bad.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Biden camp dodges answering if president plans to use performance-enhancing drugs before debate. Refuses to answer a simple yes or no question put to them more than once.

This is when you don’t pay attention to what they say but what they don’t say that matters.
How to say he’ll be doped up without saying it, right?

Bidens easiest line for today will be “how good is it and will you front me some?”

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm listening to the Dem speakers and Interviews and I got to say I's making me cringe .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join