It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden camp dodges answering question if president plans to use PEDs before debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

When it comes to Biden and the Democrats, how could you possibly lower expectations ?

Look, we've seen Biden and he wanders around lost like a little kid....unless there actually is a little kid and then it gets disgusting.

If Biden shows up tonight fiery eyed and on his game, you know as well as we do they've given him something to put a spring in his step and honestly, you should be pissed. Stimulants in elderly people are extremely dangerous, especially when they've already had 2 brain aneurysms. Joe is not mentally fit to serve, but that seems to be ok with the Left, as long as they "Get Trump".

You really want to win so bad you don't mind seeing an addled old man have a stroke ? From what I've seen, no, the Left wouldn't mind at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would love to see Biden have a "Dear in the headlights moment" And Trump just do a Mic drop and walk off stage .
edit on 27-6-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
He's gonna be drugged up AND he's going to kick Trump's ass.

And that's why Biden won't be the drooling idiot you guys have been telling me he is, since his Presidency started? You guys also told me he'd be dead, and Harris was going to be President by now. You also told me I'd be dead from the vax. You also told me Obama was going to declare martial law, take everyone's guns, and put us in FEMA camps. Remember all those "caskets"? LOL! So why in the world would I believe anything you guys say?

I'll pick Biden over the felon for the win tonight.

edit on 27-6-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
He's gonna be drugged up AND he's going to kick Trump's ass.

And that's why Biden won't be the drooling idiot you guys have been telling me he is, since his Presidency started? You guys also told me he'd be dead, and Harris was going to be President by now. You also told me I'd be dead from the vax. So why in the world would I believe anything you guys say?

I'll pick Biden over the felon for the win tonight.

And then?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
An 81 years old man

2 strokes

On Blood thinner and Aterial plaque reduction drugs.

Walks into a pressure cooker. What could go wrong?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Of course Biden will take performance enhancers. So will Trump.

You'd have to have dementia yourself if you actually believed what they say?

They have both been showing public signs of cognitive decline for years.

Despite the performance enhancement, I'm still sure it will be a 'dementiathon'.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let's see who gets sweaty and shiny first, lol. Watch that jaw jacking though.... that's always an easy tell.
😬😬😬😬

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He takes something that makes him want to fist fight!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
He takes something that makes him want to fist fight! ...

Elderly persons who are losing their reasoning and cognitive ability, for whatever reason, often exhibit the "fight or flight" psychological reaction to stressful situations. This is often a significant indicator of advanced geriatric medical conditions such as dementia and/or alzheimer's disease (among others). These symptoms are often more pronounced with the onset of darkness, fatigue and stress.

edit on 6/27/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: WeMustCare
He takes something that makes him want to fist fight! ...

Elderly persons who are losing their reasoning ability, for whatever reason, often exhibit the "fight or flight" psychological reaction to stressful situations. This is often a significant indicator of advanced geriatric medical conditions such as dementia and alzheimer's disease (among others). These symptoms are often more pronounced with the onset of darkness, fatigue and stress.

And our Congress thinks its OK for this man to have control of the most powerful arsenal of weapons on the planet?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

No comment...just making a statement of medical fact.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

After watching 24 minutes of the Debate if Biden is using PEDs for the debate, he should demand a refund. Those PEDs aren't working!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII

After watching 24 minutes of the Debate if Biden is using PEDs for the debate, he should demand a refund. Those PEDs aren't working!!!

He looks like a feeble old man on stage. He’s cooked , put a fork in him

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I can't even bring myself to pick on the ole f'r....

sigh...

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
www.politico.com... politicos take on the matter

President Joe Biden opened the debate with a raspy voice and disjointed, rambling answers, reigniting Democratic concerns about his age and ability to take on former President Donald Trump. Many of the president’s answers were hard to follow. At one point, seemingly losing his train of thought, Biden said “we finally beat Medicare,” misspeaking about his own policy on earned benefits.
it only gets worse from there in the article.....

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Biden still was a bumbling Buffon and proved this to his bumbling buffoon supporters not live on CNN, we all seen it. CNN threw Biden under the bus in this episode of Kabuki.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RobRocket

So , How are the Dems gonna STEAL the 2024 Presidency this Time > ? It would Take a Miracle from the God they all dont Believe in now ........Ironic , eh ?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: WeMustCare

No comment...just making a statement of medical fact.

You were right. Joe Biden's decline continues. I bet when the convention balloons come down while Joe is on the stage after being nominated, he'll get mad and start screaming at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join