It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1955 Flying Saucer shot down by RED WING pilots over The Bull of the Woods central Oregon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Breaking story.

Going wild on Twitter and Reddit.
Reddit
Reddit link
Reddit
Twitter link

Mufon breaking. Possible money angle. Possible real death bed release. It’s muddled right now as a lot is dropping very quickly.

New link, a lot of info being added on Twitter.

I recently met the guy who supposedly owns the original photo in Oregon. The photo is from 1955 and is a photo of a crashed Flying Saucer shot down by RED WING pilots flying F-94 "interceptor" fighter jets over The Bull of the Woods in central Oregon near Welcome Lake. He also had these alleged photos of the saucer being hit by a missile/projectile from the fighter jets.

the photos and material being shared by Ron James on the recent Vetted podcast episode seem to go back to someone named Charles Blake [aka Chuck Black] who apparently had a connection to Sturgill's father - and a death bed wish for it to be made into a reveal-all film.

Seems was in book Ominous?

Crabshart • 1d ago I met him as well. We spoke for a while. Very nice man. I absolutely believe the photo (and the others he showed me) to be authentic. His name is Wayne Sturgill and the book is called Ominous

Somehow connected to drawing of same photo?

Mufon guy bringing this out on recent live streams:

Ron James just revealed a series of photos on the vetted livestream claiming they were authentic photos of a mother ship and a ufo being shot down as well as the crash scene (pictured above) keep in my hind he was also shilling an upcoming movie of his that was going to feature more info on the situation.

He’s also on stream claiming to be holding on to some apparent genuine UFO materials!? I don’t know much about this guy at all so I’m wondering what you guys think about all this. Is it just another grift?

From YouTube video above, this is photo of "mothership"

Apparently there are more photos and actual ufo materials (aren’t there always?) that are coming.

Possible multi-person grift.

Possible death bed reveal.

Guess we’ll find out in two more weeks.

Please star and flag if you like these threads. Not sure if people are interested. Trying to bring the breaking stories from Twitter for those who want to know what’s happening in the UFO world. Presenting in as neutral as I can with pros and cons.

edit on 23-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added pic from book

edit on 23-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added picture of book Ominous.

edit on 23-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added second photo of ufo and link

edit on 23-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added vetted podcast interview YouTube.

edit on 23-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added "mothership photo"

edit on 23-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added new Reddit link, fixing link

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In these times, anything is possible! Is this the first time anyone has heard of this incident? Even though this is a deathbed confession, is there any collaboration? There seems to be another person on this craft and the photographer, that's at least 3 individuals that know? Could this be a AI photo?
Can't wait to hear what goes on in this story just breaking?
🛸👽👾

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Electriccowboy
In these times, anything is possible! Is this the first time anyone has heard of this incident? Even though this is a deathbed confession, is there any collaboration? There seems to be another person on this craft and the photographer, that's at least 3 individuals that know? Could this be a AI photo?
🛸👽👾

Apparently this pic and book is not new, but not widely known.

The guy just died and left new pics/material and MUFON guy says he has it and went on podcast saying he’s going to reveal more.

Many are saying looks like picture of army men. Definitely not AI as the photo is older/been known since before AI.

Some are saying the Red Wing/intercepter info is bs.

This Info comes from same Reddit link in my op:

True, AI is making it hard to know what's real.

But in this case, there is also some information about the crash included in the same photo, and based on that I can tell you this is bull#. The only mention of any aviation group named Red Wing is in the Civil Air Patrol. While many of their members did go on to be Air Force pilots in the 1950s and later, CAP pilots never have and never will fly jets armed with weapons. Additionally, while the F-94 wasn't officially retired by the USAF until 1958, their production stopped in 1954 and by 1955 they were pretty much phased out in favor of more advanced fighters such as the Northrop F-89 Scorpion and North American F-86D Sabre.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

🛸👽👾

The guy just died and left new pics/material and MUFON guy says he has it and went on podcast saying he’s going to reveal more.

Many are saying looks like picture of army men. Definitely not AI as the photo is older/been known since before AI.

But in this case, there is also some information about the crash included in the same photo, and based on that I can tell you this is bull#. The only mention of any aviation group named Red Wing is in the Civil Air Patrol. While many of their members did go on to be Air Force pilots in the 1950s and later, CAP pilots never have and never will fly jets armed with weapons. Additionally, while the F-94 wasn't officially retired by the USAF until 1958, their production stopped in 1954 and by 1955 they were pretty much phased out in favor of more advanced fighters such as the Northrop F-89 Scorpion and North American F-86D Sabre.

FYI:

North American Air Defense in the Pacific Northwest region has been the responsibility of the 142nd Fighter Group of the Oregon Air National Guard since 1946, based at the Portland, Oregon dual-use civilian-military airport. In 1955, they were flying Lockheed F-94 Starfire interceptors. They weren't replaced by the more modern Northrop F89J Scorpion until 1957.

In 1955, the F94 Starfire is the likely aircraft that would have been called in such an event.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

🛸👽👾

FYI:

North American Air Defense in the Pacific Northwest region has been the responsibility of the 142nd Fighter Group of the Oregon Air National Guard since 1946, based at the Portland, Oregon dual-use civilian-military airport. In 1955, they were flying Lockheed F-94 Starfire interceptors. They weren't replaced by the more modern Northrop F89J Scorpion until 1957.

In 1955, the F94 Starfire is the likely aircraft that would have been called in such an event.

Thanks for the info.

Trying to present all sides. Wrong info gets presented from all sides. And real info can appear wrong due to reasons we don’t yet know. Like the navy whistleblower on ATS who leaked Nimitz video without understanding it was multiple encounters and video was from second encounter. ATS users excoriated him, but later all the info he gave was proven true/accurate/real. He just didn’t fully understand the info he was presenting.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow.
A breaking story. Reddit and X going wild

So I googled this breaking news and all that search had to say was

Reddit came up first

and

This thread came up second. I think we need to have a long talk with ''eatingburger'' the poster who first posted this to
Reddit for further incoming information.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Wow.
A breaking story. Reddit and X going wild

So I googled this breaking news and all that search had to say was

Reddit came up first

and

This thread came up second. I think we need to have a long talk with ''eatingburger'' the poster who first posted this to
Reddit for further incoming information.

Think it started with "Ron James on the recent Vetted " podcast.

Adding it to my OP now.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

🛸👽👾

FYI:

Thanks for the info.

Trying to present all sides. Wrong info gets presented from all sides. And real info can appear wrong due to reasons we don’t yet know. Like the navy whistleblower on ATS who leaked Nimitz video without understanding it was multiple encounters and video was from second encounter. ATS users excoriated him, but later all the info he gave was proven true/accurate/real. He just didn’t fully understand the info he was presenting.

I also wouldn't automatically assume that the term RED WING refers to a Civilian Air Patrol unit.

I don't doubt that there was a CAP unit by that name, if that information is in the public domain.

But that doesn't mean that there wasn't also a classified program using that same two-word identifier.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

🛸👽👾

FYI:

Thanks for the info.

I also wouldn't automatically assume that the term RED WING refers to a Civilian Air Patrol unit.

I don't doubt that there was a CAP unit by that name, if that information is in the public domain.

But that doesn't mean that there wasn't also a classified program using that same two-word identifier.

Added YouTube video that started all this in my OP.

At timestamp 12:38 to 13:30 the investigator says he found this was real. Would appreciate your thoughts on his comments.
edit on 23-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added "in my OP"

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have managed to locate references to F 94 red wings. There were 3 squadrons that had red wings. That was a specialized marking only used in Arctic squadrons. No squadron numbers mentioned so the squadron history is much harder to find.

The F 94 was armed with 4 50 cal machine guns. Later unguided rockets were added in production on the F 94C. There were 82 of these aircraft made with the rocket pods and a ring of rockets around the nose raydome. It had 48 rockets in total but no guns. The last production date for the F 94 was in 1954 so the date of the rockets checks out. It was possible to have intercepted with rockets in 1955 with this type of aircraft.

The F 94 was just a T 33 trainer with modified tail to accommodate an afterburner engine and nose modified for radar installiation. That is why it was in active duty for such a short time. It was replaced mostly by the Saber jet series that was still in development at the time.

This link has more information about the squadrons that used the F 94 Starfire. en.m.wikipedia.org...

Google lense search was not helpful as it resulted in one instance of the grounded photo on X and many model kits available for sale. It doesn't match any of the model kits but the shape is not distinct enough for Google to tell the difference.

I am just trying to help with background information that might be useful.

Edit: As of 1954, all F 94s were in the United States and only in Air National Guard units. This might help narrow it down some.

edit on 24-6-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I previously posted…the Vetted vid here further down in my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But hey…..if you could get more mileage on your focused thread, on one of the four cases that will be presented …then it’s cool….

As for grifting…….I’m certainly not going to spend $100……perhaps someone will buy in and give us some sort of review….

👽🍺
edit on 24-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
It was possible to have intercepted with rockets in 1955 with this type of aircraft.

Maybe.....
For context- battle of Palmdale was 1 year later in '56.
They fired 208 FFAR's at an unmanned Drone flying in a straight line- and missed ALL shots.

Guess you could say it was better Human pilots in the '55 incident - or perhaps the UFO was just hovering in one place waiting to be shot down?

edit on 24-6-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   

No one accepts stories about UFO more than myself, but regardless of the surrounding details of this post, I doubt very much that the photo is genuine. The reflections on the body of the craft are too strong, as if an enlargement of a far smaller shape.

Then there is the fact that a 1955 plane-fired rocket was used to bring down the saucer. Military historians can prove or unprove that aspect of the case. Then, it is doubtful that a UFOs would allow itself to be downed by a 1955 missile. At least, that has not been a common occurrence as far as known from 1947 when the first, widely known reports of the UFO invasion were reported.

Certainly, the UFOs have been fired upon many times. I remember an old newspaper report from back about that time, a fighter jet fired his .50 cal. machine guns, supposedly "accidentally," over an area in Iowa one night. The news report, evidently from the military, was not connected with a UFO sighting, but merely explained an "accidental" incident.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I previously posted…the Vetted vid here further down in my threadussia

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But hey…..if you could get more mileage on your focused thread, on one of the four cases that will be presented …then it’s cool….

As for grifting…….I’m certainly not going to spend $100……perhaps someone will buy in and give us some sort of review….

👽🍺

That is different vetted vid, about different incident - ufo crash in Russia.

This is Oregon USA shoot down.

Looks like it’s going to be presented at same event.

a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Thanks for the info.

ATS members better than Reddit on history.

edit on 24-6-2024 by pianopraze because: Added reply

a reply to: Jukiodone

Added pic of supposed gun camera footage shooting down supposed ufo in my OP.

Possible but sketchy? Probably was using both guns and missiles if real (just my guess).

a reply to: CosmicFocus

Think you hit nail on head. Surrounding info seems better than the downed UFO "photo"… which I’m leaning towards it looks like army men toys/miniatures. Some on Reddit saying it’s wrong posses/poses never made so can’t be army men miniature. Community split 50/50 seems like on the Twitter posts.

The gun camera footage lacks overlays. I know wwii gun footage didn’t have them. Wonder when it was added. Another angle of attack to prove/disprove?

So I agree. UFO community on Reddit/Twitter going 50/50 with this one.

Also possible event was true, photo(s) faked.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You only stopped at the first post of the thread I linked…..you didn’t scroll further down….otherwise you would have seen this…..

From the Vetted vid…

Anyway……..moving forward….

👽☕️🍩
edit on 24-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes, you added it to thread on Russian crash.

Not trying to be argumentative

This is still legit new thread as it’s on different incident, not the one in your op in that thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's always the same formula. "Here's a picture. Hope it hooks you. I have even better stuff to release real soon! In the meantime, buy my book!"

I'm a jaded believer.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The grain in the photo doesn't look like a real photo, it has some horizontal lines that make it look more like it was printed by an inkjet printer.

This is noticeable on the large version available on Reddit.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

The grain in the photo doesn't look like a real photo, it has some horizontal lines that make it look more like it was printed by an inkjet printer.

This is noticeable on the large version available on Reddit.

I agree.

The tree looks off and the men like toy soldiers to me.

Possible fake photo with real incident/ deathbed confession… or just BS. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Check this reddit link from today i found a few hours ago with a cropped/straightened version of the picture :

Here is the picture I took from the guy who claimed to have the original:
Reddit r/UFOs

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join