It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should President Trump Accept Apologies and Olive Branches from Liberals and Media in 2025-2028.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Burn the olive branches and go for the jugular.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: JadedGhost
Wasn't HRC ahead in 2016?

I would’ve won.

But I forgot my hot sauce.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I doubt many of them will try to make nice.
they are too doctrine and fanatical.

a reply to: Coelacanth55

I agree, they won't. The never trumpers and the msm are too invested in hating Trump and most have TDS, however if they were to seek peace and unity Trump would do it because he is all about winning and making great deals. His huge ego is a great asset for all Americans because he wants more than anything in the world to make our country great again. His ego is tied to that end! As far as I can tell no other politician out there has that kind of motivation they are too busy trying to please everyone. Trump has already made more money than he'll ever spend, his family are all taken care of now the last thing on his list is to Make America Great Again. How is that not a good thing?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

His huge ego is a great asset for all Americans because he wants more than anything in the world to make our country great again. His ego is tied to that end! As far as I can tell no other politician out there has that kind of motivation they are too busy trying to please everyone.

I don’t want to be one of those people… but seriously, you could’ve said the exact same thing about Hitler, yeah?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen
Beware of politically aligned groups like Snopes "apologizing". There's always more below the surface, and always a covert operation lurking. 😃😉

Indeed. Analysts who study these things declared last week that LIBERALS and TRUMP-haters DO NOT CHANGE STRIPES...

This is not complicated folks. The Never-Trumpers do not change position, have an awakening, trip over some “come to Jesus” moment, engage in self-reflection, or otherwise evolve to stop thinking that Donald Trump is the end of their world.

Never-Trumpers espoused that opinion, because Never-Trumpers saw value in holding that opinion. It is simple and should be accepted.

Those who claimed Trump was/is horrible, terrible, egotistical, evil and all the other adjectives to describe their sentiments, do not suddenly have a change in perspective.

What changes them are changes in the instructions they are given. They begin praising Trump because there is new value in stating that opinion.

NEVER, EVER Trust a never-Trumper. The stakes are too high!
Lots Going On Behind The Scenes: theconservativetreehouse.com...-261435

I wonder if theconservativetreehouse is adjacent to theconservativekindergarten, so they can have a good vantage point to watch all the little kiddies?

See, phrase it as a question and they automatically become guilty!

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nope.

It needs to be scorched earth. Full purge of the commies and public trials and executions.

This comment reminds me of something from a movie. Something to the effective of

“You went full retard. “

You extremists wonder why you always find yourselves in hot water, this, this it. Calling for public executions… silly.

There election is not done. Let’s see what happens. But no, no one will beg for Trumps forgiveness lol.
edit on 23-6-2024 by EndTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Yeah and she actually won the popular vote. Trump just scraped though by the hairs on his nose to win by 80 thousand votes.

It was actually the only election he ever won. He lost the mid terms then lost the 2020 election, as much as Trump and his supporters like to deny it.

That’s what people don’t seem to grasp, only reason he won the 2016 election is because a lot of people assumed Hillary had it in the bag so didn’t even bother showing up to vote.

It’s highly unlikely Trump will win another… simply because all the moderates are taking him a lot more seriously now.

To be fair, the EC got the most faithless electors on record in 2016.

Can the Electoral College be subverted by “faithless electors”?

Perhaps the stolen election wasn't the 2020 one?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah and she actually won the popular vote.

Thank you for once again pointing out on ATS that you have no freaking idea how our country works.

/golf clap

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

His huge ego is a great asset for all Americans because he wants more than anything in the world to make our country great again. His ego is tied to that end! As far as I can tell no other politician out there has that kind of motivation they are too busy trying to please everyone.

I don’t want to be one of those people… but seriously, you could’ve said the exact same thing about Hitler, yeah?

Speaking of Hitler....

You are as self aware as my dog's water bowl.

Start thinking.

Please.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

LOL - love it. Now I will say extra prayers at bedtime.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I agree, they won't. The never trumpers and the msm are too invested in hating Trump and most have TDS, however if they were to seek peace and unity Trump would do it because he is all about winning and making great deals. His huge ego is a great asset for all Americans because he wants more than anything in the world to make our country great again.

Funny thing, this is also the TDS’ers problem. Ego, narcissism. They would have to admit and come to terms they were wrong. They can’t and never will.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ABC NEWS changed the title of this article from FAKE Electors to ALTERNATE Electors.

Alternate electors charges dropped: abcnews.go.com...

ABC News is attempting to curry favor ahead of Trump's November victory, by CORRECTLY referring to these electors as what they really are....what all those arrested in Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia are....ALTERNATE electors!

This "Olive Branch" won't work. ABC has been the enemy of America/Americans for too damn long! (Along with CBS-NBC-CNN-MSNBC-WaPo-NYTimes)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think/fear Biden gets reelected by the same cheating mechanics that are still in place and theyll use migrants to illegally vote. Democrats believe everything theyre told to by mass media and their party, theyre the perfect propaganda victims. Theyll continue to tear down the USA and corrupt its institutions further. Theyll continue to procecute any MAGA politician and supporter they can get their hands on with the help of the DOJ and FBI. Theyll continue to project and be blinded by their surface level facts and labels, no matter how much context you provide, the hate will be too much to make them see. And hate and division is what the Democrats are spreading, you only have to hear their zombie in charge talk about Republicans and Trump once to know as much.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Should everyone accept apologies from him if he loses? Will he be forthcoming with an apology for putting everyone through this drama? Or is everyone so bored with their life that they want this drama?
edit on q00000037630America/Chicago4444America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sometimes you find yourself in a fight without throwing a punch, a war without a firing a shot. Question is whether or not you're ready for the battle. Trump is ready for battle. He has the power and influence to fight for us as Americans with a solid spirit of being the best in the world. We need to strive to be the best in the world. We need to be the beacon on the hill. We can do this together. Fight corruption by supporting the gutter sweeps. Fight the corruption by knowing your rights. Fight the corruption by living your personal uninterrupted life.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The latest Fox News poll has Biden in the lead. That’s only going to keep growing as long as the economy keeps improving, which it looks like it’s going to. Plus Trumps going to be sentenced in a few weeks, that’ll definitely take a few points from him when it really sinks into voters minds that his a convicted felon.

Think you might be counting your eggs before they’ve hatched.

People older than age 25 remember how things were significantly less expensive when Donald Trump was President. The "economy" is what your personal situation feels like. Most Americans don't like the Biden economy. Most Americans are ready to return to the TRUMP economic model.

Also, most Americans understand what the DOJ and complicit Judges are attempting to do to help Joe Biden stay in office, thereby keeping Donald Trump out of office. American voters see them as "Hitler-like" regime. Their punishments of Donald Trump are politically motivated. Not morally or ethically motivated.

And you know what? The same thing x100 will be activated against Biden and his top advisors and officials. They will have no defense, because they set the precedent.

The big difference will be the EVIDENCE.

The evidence supporting Biden and his family and associates criminality will be something Americans look at and agree with 100% as being SERIOUS breaches of laws.

Not the paperwork-related charges levied by future jailbirds Merchan, Bragg, Hochul, Letitia, Engoron, Fani, etc..

GOOD TIMES INCOMING!

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12
Burn the olive branches and go for the jugular.

So, as well as clowns, reality TV and movie stars, there are jugglers now, too?

Gotta love that USA style politikking.

edit on 2024-06-24T04:59:22-05:0004Mon, 24 Jun 2024 04:59:22 -050006am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I am neither a liberal nor any part of media. However, I will tell you this. I offered him an olive branch when he won in 16 but never again. No apologies to a con man . EVER He can put my name anywhere on his list that he likes or just ignore me like most do here when I say I can see right though him. So bugger off Trump you will never have my capitulation.

Just what facts to back that up have you ever offered that was believable to the masses, IDK?

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

a reply to: theatreboy

I mean, he did attempt to prevent the peaceful transfer of power… first time that’s ever happened in over 250 years of American history.

ROTFLMAO

You are a one man riot..

hahahahahahhahahahahahha
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the TDS is so fun to witness over the gaslighting they did to us and we won't accept their lies.

Hahahaha!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The latest Fox News poll has Biden in the lead. That’s only going to keep growing as long as the economy keeps improving, which it looks like it’s going to. Plus Trumps going to be sentenced in a few weeks, that’ll definitely take a few points from him when it really sinks into voters minds that his a convicted felon.

Think you might be counting your eggs before they’ve hatched.

Do you have that link

CNN wishes it to be true, but didn't share that "factoid" with us. Why not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join