It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arms depots for Ukraine are exploding all over the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not just duds, killing Russian artillery, too?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

One can only hope.

But with those sorts of odds(50/50).

It's apt to be more than just wishful thinking.

Suppose that's why it's called ""Russian roulette"".

edit on 23-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Enjoy:

m.youtube.com...

Robbie Robertson. American Roulette.
edit on 23-6-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
I’m more worried about our food factories and animal farms that keep exploding here in the USA.

I want out of this and every other war our stupid government keeps getting us involved in.

We don't get to stop them because we are now "minions" to them. They just treat us like the King's subjects and all of them are Kings. I am ready for the reset.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Oh. Are we going to be nuked, again?

I think it is much simpler as in with Russia they got hit with a big dose of F around and find out... type scenario.

I'm still in the camp of this is a movie and the script is in stone. It looks like, key point looking like, the sleepy joes of the world are finally waking up because the unavoidable things like we could get a nuke war started over Ukraine highlight how far the Cabal is willing to take this to get their way.

The Russian fleet at our doorstep isn't a threat as much as it is a symptom of these leaders in the west needing to be removed from their self appointed power grabs.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Like I said, it does appear to be happening on a daily basis in Russia.
dailywrap.uk...

Fire engulfs Russian research institute, dozens trapped inside...

In the town of Fryazino near Moscow in Russia, the building of the research institute "Platan," which produces electronic parts
and radio components, is on fire. According to Readovka, the fire has engulfed several floors. "Thick, black smoke is coming from the windows. According to witnesses, people are trapped in the building. Evacuation is underway," the statement reads.

edit on 24-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

There's a lot of it about:

dailywrap.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The Home Secretary . . . said: “I’m not going to speculate about that particular incident."
www.herald.wales...

I speculate it was an unstable dirty bomb taken from terrorists that had to be detonated in an enclosed space.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I researched explosions at ammunition depots after the largest store of 'democracy bombs' in Iraq went up.

That event appeared to have been unscripted, but many other ammunition depot explosions seem to happen just when it is of most financial gain to the weapons manufacturers. 'It's broken, you'll have to buy a new one.'

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

Thanks for the link, hadn't seen his comments on events.

It's an interesting theory, most terror plots were kept secret in Al Qu'eda years, but there's a specific site in South England that deals with radioactive/nuclear bomb and missle stuff. It's run by AWE rather than BAE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join