It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arms depots for Ukraine are exploding all over the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

before being subjugated to Satan and his minions.

Putin and the Kremlin doing a very good job of imitating him and his 'minions' with the threats of nuclear destruction...

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Not this one, mate.

And, no you don't. That is delusional.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kennyb75
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That would be, M.A.D.

Russians would die with honour and God in their hearts, before being subjugated to Satan and his minions.

I’m sure there are Christian Ukrainians who claim they’re doing the same.

That’s the tricky part with fighting in the name of religion.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I’m sure there are Christian Ukrainians who claim they’re doing the same.

Indoctrinated and propagandised Christians controlled by the Satanic Nazi's .. my heart breaks for them!

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"Satanic Nazis"?

Do you really believe this?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Nice buzzword salad!

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Have you any replies or comments, or have you abandoned yet another one of your threads?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think RT may well ""author"" a lot of the daft blogs he chooses to present as so-called ""evidence"".

Thirsty work creating all that disinformation methinks.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Indoctrinated and propagandised Christians controlled by the Satanic Nazi's .. my heart breaks for them!

Got to say that's an incredibly Christian like attitude you are showing there.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RussianTroll

Have you any replies or comments, or have you abandoned yet another one of your threads?

lol

Well, apparently you’re one of his biggest fans every time he makes a thread.

Don’t like it? You don’t have to reply. Or continue trolling in it further. And make it his threads one of the hotter topics on here.

Just saying.

Every time RT makes a thread, like clockwork you fly into it like a mosquito heading to the light lol

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You might say that, I, couldn't possibly comment.

No actual "evidence", though.

Or any replies.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

I'm sorry, but all opinions are welcome on this site and I will post whenever I like, thank you very much.

Anything actually on topic to post, rather than personal attacks?

Like a moth to a light?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Don't know if Carpy will reply but....

Well, apparently you’re one of his biggest fans every time he makes a thread.
Every time RT makes a thread, like clockwork you fly into it like a mosquito heading to the light lol

You do that don't you Imhere? I think you're an even bigger fan!!

You've nothing to add about the one sided comments about arms depots blowing up and the old phrase about Glass houses, I think we could update it to arms supply depots!!

edit on 23-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I had no idea that all Christians are wanting all out nuclear war with all the massive deaths and human misery that the survivors would face.

I suppose you learn something new every day.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes, some Christians; believe in my particular interpretation of The Bible and/or denomination or burn forever in the bowels of hell.

Some people are just consumed with hatred, which ironically is the antithesis of Jesus's message as far as I'm aware.

Sorry, don't want to derail this thread too much, just an observation.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"Don’t like it? You don’t have to reply. Or continue trolling in it further. "

No. If I disagree or want to ask for evidence of claims made I will do so.

If my country is constantly threatened with nuclear annihilation I will respond too.

I don't need your permission or criticism for doing so.

Accusing posters of "trolling" is not welcome on here so please don't do it again.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The one in Wales (BAE Glascoed) barely counts as an explosion - it was a shed for dismantling/decommisioning old shells not for producing new, no one was injured and it didn't affect production or pose a threat to anyone.

If it was an attempted sabotage by Russia then they got the wrong hangar (known as sheds on site) about a mile away from where any of the weapons production occurs - plius makes no sense for BAE to be supply Ukraine with weapons fromthe site as the West is giving old, outdated tech and weapons, not new.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

Just recently, I published a thread on ATS, “Russian intelligence officer: explosions at defense factories in the USA and Wales may be sabotage,” which caused a heated discussion, sometimes turning into hysteria. But over time, new confirmations of the opinion I expressed come.

In Europe, ammunition depots destined for Ukraine are blown up every now and then. Is this sabotage or an accident? After the incidents in Poland and the Czech Republic, more and more questions arise.

NATO is not able to increase the required volume of ammunition in the near future to transfer it to the Kyiv dictatorial regime. The production task turned out to be unrealizable not only in terms of the supply of ammunition, but also in the construction of military equipment. The Russian industry produces weapons and ammunition many times more than all Western countries combined. Plus, Russia's allies, in particular North Korea, have already transferred 5 million shells and a huge number of missiles to Russia.

First, the West cleared out all the ammunition and equipment produced during Soviet times from the warehouses of the former Warsaw Pact countries, and then began to look for suppliers in Western Europe, as well as around the world. Success is extremely limited.

By the way, in Africa there are quite a few states that received Soviet weapons at one time. Apparently, Russia’s opponents decided to look for weapons for Kyiv in the vastness of the Dark Continent.

The telegram channel of the military correspondent "Rudenko V" publishes a video from the Republic of Chad, which shows a burning ammunition warehouse. According to the military correspondent, it was an explosion of ammunition that was intended for Ukraine.

Almost the entire belt of states that are located south of the Sahara (Sahel) were previously French colonies. Now the situation has changed, and the French, as well as US troops, are gradually being squeezed out of their territory by African countries. Moreover, their place is occupied by divisions of the Wagner PMC, and energy and mining enterprises are Russian companies.

The military correspondent believes that this incident was not accidental and cites a chain of other events as confirmation.

“Before this, warehouses with ammunition had already exploded in Poland at the Mesko arms factory, as well as at the Czech Libau training ground,”writes Rudenko.

Let me remind you that on June 17, a series of explosions occurred at a training ground in the city of Libau in the Czech Republic. The first reports were that an unknown weapon had been detonated. According to military police, a "serious incident" occurred.

A little later, a representative of the Olomouc University Hospital, Adam Fritscher, said that nine people were injured, and a helicopter was used to hospitalize some.

“Four people were sent to the Olomouc University Hospital, four more to the Olomouc Military Hospital, one was treated on the spot. Two of the total number of victims were taken to a medical facility by helicopter,”
-RBC quotes the representative of the Olomouc University Hospital, Adam Fritscher.

Later, local media noticed that the website of the Libau Military District noted that exercises were planned in the military zone on June 17, and traffic on access roads and through surrounding settlements was limited. Journalists did not report whether this recording appeared after the incident or earlier - it was precisely known that the exercises began on that day in the west of the Czech Republic. It was about international exercises of chemical defense troops in the Gradishte military district.

I would also like to note that Western weapons, including long-range missiles, are destroyed first by Ukrainian partisans who derail trains, and then by Russian missiles in warehouses.

Thank you.

Oh RT, your posts get funnier and more desperate by the day. A little research suggests your claims are utter nonsense, as usual. This is not happening as you suggest although does seem North Korean made munitions ARE blowing up your old guns.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

You aren't actually expecting a reply, are you?

OP seems to have abandoned his thread. Yet again.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Seem to recall hearing estimates that 50% of the NK munitions are duds.

Which apparently is ok because it's a "numbers" game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join