It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arms depots for Ukraine are exploding all over the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I bet you're looking forward to making more empty threats about destroying the west when Ukraine recieve their F16's?? It's like you look forward to the devastation or something??

www.reuters.com...

So far, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Belgium have committed to sending F-16s to Ukraine.
Illya Yevlash, spokesperson for the air force, said this week that some Ukrainian pilots were completing their training to fly the warplanes.
The pilots and ground staff have been trained by Ukraine's Western partners for months.
The Ukrainian military has had to rely on a relatively small fleet of Soviet-era jets as it has fought to hold back Russia's full-scale February 2022 invasion.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Don't forget, those F16's are "nuclear capable"?!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

" I would also like to note that Western weapons, including long-range missiles, are destroyed first by Ukrainian partisans who derail trains, and then by Russian missiles in warehouses."

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I hope you don't believe that the members commenting on this thread are indicative of the IQ of the rest of Western society.

Many of us know what is happening! .. why it is happening!.. and who is behind it all! .. It's out of control, and the mad men are gloating in their ignorance, oblivious to the consequences of their actions.

God is in control, and humanity will survive whatever is planned.

It appears we have to approach the brink, to wake up the masses from long term and short term indoctrination before they realise what is at stake.

There are forces working against our awakening, as we are witnessing on this thread. Some ignorance and some evil .. a deadly combination, which Jesus discovered for himself.

"Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do" .. and for some here, they don't even care enough for the safety of their own families, friends and neighbours.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kennyb75

"and for some here, they don't even care enough for the safety of their own families, friends and neighbours."

Oh. Are we going to be nuked, again?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Are you itching to get a nuclear strike on your head?

Are you?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You only get to have that experience once!

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I think it is much simpler as in with Russia they got hit with a big dose of F around and find out... type scenario.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Russian arms warehouses seem to be exploding, too:

BBC News - Ukraine says it destroyed Russian drone base
www.bbc.com...

Plus they’re resorting to weapons deals with North Korea. That’s bottom of the barrel arms in the global community.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Many of us know what is happening! .. why it is happening!.. and who is behind it all! .. It's out of control, and the mad men are gloating in their ignorance, oblivious to the consequences of their actions.

Yeah we all know who's behind it all....

Putin has vowed to go “to the end” on the battlefield in Ukraine and said he has concluded that Moscow must now consider updating its own nuclear doctrine because of NATO’s willingness to deploy tactical nuclear weapons, andbecause defeat in Ukraine would mean “the end of Russia's statehood.”

Putin Speaking at a press conference in Hanoi

edit on 23-6-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So blogs and "Telegram" videos.

Hardly what i would call evidence of anything other than an opinion piece oozing Russian propaganda.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian scum invasion farce.

And what would you call the likes of CNN, MSNBC, etc?

At this point in time I have more confidence in the veracity and trustworthiness of blogs and Telegram videos than anything pumped out by the mainstream media propaganda mouthpieces.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

At this point in time I have more confidence in the veracity and trustworthiness of blogs and Telegram videos than anything pumped out by the mainstream media propaganda mouthpieces.

Does that mean you prefer the Russian state sponsered propaganda then?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I had one of those, and before that a C64 and Spectrum 48k.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I had one of those, and before that a C64 and Spectrum 48k.

So you too had top of the line equipment you could sell to Russia thats better than what they can make currently.....

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

NEWS networks as opposed to blogs spring to mind.

If you wish to believe Russian blogs and Telegram videos, go right ahead.

But dont confuse Russian opinion pieces with actual facts that require things like actual evidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

That would be, M.A.D.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Back then buddy they would have had to prise my beloved C64 from my cold dead hands before i would give her up. LoL

Stealing chips out the likes of dishwashers washing machines and TVs apparently.

edit on 23-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That would be, M.A.D.

Russians would die with honour and God in their hearts, before being subjugated to Satan and his minions.

edit on 23-6-2024 by Kennyb75 because: added word

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Half the World's problems are down to religious fanatics.

You speak for all Russians?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You speak for all Russians?

I speak for all Christians!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join