It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Incident Proving The Need For Unrestricted Concealed Carry Nationwide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

Sorry , there are no Such Things as " Magic Bullets " ......

The Warren Comission document notes that the bullet found on a stretcher, but was not from Kennedy's stretcher.

The USA has a lot of people with firearms. I imagine there could have been a lot of loose ordinance rolling around. Perhaps it was in someone's pocket and entirely unrelated to the Dealey Plaza shooting? But it was consistent with bullet fragments found in the front seat of the presidential limousine and was fired from a 6.5- millimetre Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

" I'd also suggest that you actually read the Warren Report "

Seriously ? The Warren Report was the Main Part of the JFK Cover Up ...........

So, you haven't.

But there is a lot of information to get through.

Much easier to read the conspiracy theories, 'cause they don't have hundreds of pages of all that boring technical stuff.

KIWI who licks boots. KIWI also a brand of shoe shine used on boots. Coincidence? Not likely.

I have never licked a boot. I'm also not a fanboi of any living American politician like you appear to be with a twice impeached felon.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No, if I have a hammer and no gun their head is the nail. We are talking about being able to protect yourself and/or your family.

I was taught to only pull if you intend to use deadly force. If someone was breaking into my house I am firing through the door (Florida). If someone brandishes a weapon in traffic I would restrain myself till I felt threatened and that does not mean they break your windshield and you open fire. The last thing I would ever want to do is kill someone with my gun. Ever.

Are there those who do? Yes, but again, they are not the problem either. I would rather be in a room of CCW holders then in a room with none.
edit on Junpm30pmf0000002024-06-24T16:48:27-05:000427 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You have piqued my curiosity. Considering you so easily turned this conversation from it's original intent and are evidently familiar with the Kennedy assassination and the Warren Comission Report, and also a citizen of a small nation with 100th the population of the US, and by happenstance, a member of the 5 eyes intel network, are you an associate of that operation by any chance? By what I have gathered 0.6% of your nation's population is involved in security in one form or another.
edit on 24-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The Warren Comission document notes that the bullet found on a stretcher, but was not from Kennedy's stretcher.

The USA has a lot of people with firearms. I imagine there could have been a lot of loose ordinance rolling around. Perhaps it was in someone's pocket and entirely unrelated to the Dealey Plaza shooting? But it was consistent with bullet fragments found in the front seat of the presidential limousine and was fired from a 6.5- millimetre Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

You have just Proven to me that you know Absolutely Nothing about REAL Recent American History . Maybe Stick to what you Know that being Nothing but Propaganda Talking Points......

FYI , the Limo Driver Killed JFK with the Head Shot.....

archive.org...

edit on 24-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
in every state that has permitless concealed carry the crime rate has dropped.
criminals do not like not knowing who is armed and who is not.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You have just Proven to me that you know Absolutely Nothing about REAL Recent American History . Maybe Stick to what you Know that being Nothing but Propaganda Talking Points......

FYI , the Limo Driver Killed JFK with the Head Shot.....

archive.org...

Was everyone in the limo in on it?

I mean even with a silencer (that would have made the gun way longer) everyone within a few feet would have still known pretty damn well where the shots came from.

Perhaps even JFK himself was in on it, too?

Also, if it was those in the entourage why didn't they take the opportunity to do the deed out of the public eye? Why wait to be where multiple witnesses and cameras could easily incriminate them?

That's the problem with the many conspiracy theories. They often have more, and larger, holes in them than the official, and more mundane, explanations. Which doesn't mean the official narrative is always correct, but Ockham's razor is still a good guide to determining the most likely from a sea of inconclusive conclusions.

edit on 2024-06-25T05:17:39-05:0005Tue, 25 Jun 2024 05:17:39 -050006am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

(post by charlest2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join