It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Incident Proving The Need For Unrestricted Concealed Carry Nationwide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: chr0naut

It's far better to go down fighting than to go down whimpering in a corner like a scared puppy pissing all over itself.

Whimpering and urinating would draw attention, like drawing a weapon would.

And apparently the bad guy shooter would already have their gun loaded, up, any safety off, and aiming, first.

Embarrasment is temporary. Wounds and deadness last much longer.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have been contemplating for several minutes now whether to even respond to such inanely stupid commentary, but as I said in a previous post, I am an impulsively weak person.

I'll not be prodded beyond this. I'm done!

edit on 23-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It risky to confront active shooter. You could be mistaken for the shooter and killed. You try to take out a mass shooter only to wound or kill innocent person. Unlike law enforcement, you don't have qualified immunity.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I have been contemplating for several minutes now whether to even respond to such inanely stupid commentary, but as I said in a previous post, I am an impulsively weak person.

I'll not be prodded beyond this. I'm done with you!

When you wave a great big flag, it would just make you an easier target for that tyrannical government you want to shoot futilely at.

edit on 2024-06-23T16:37:16-05:0004Sun, 23 Jun 2024 16:37:16 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Good Guys have a Better Aim than Bad Guys . Besides , Bullets Cost Money and should not be Wasted...

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Good Guys have a Better Aim than Bad Guys . Besides , Bullets Cost Money and should not be Wasted...

That Lee Harvey Oswald guy seemed to me to have pretty good aim.

But are you suggesting that the 'justness of their cause' protects them as they run around in the open, with a hand-gun with a single clip, while a sniper with the high ground fortified position with several firearms including auto or semi-auto rifles and loads of ammo can't just pick them off?

And if you happen to draw a weapon and the police are around, they might just take you down by accident, assuming you are the 'bad guy' shooter.

edit on 2024-06-23T18:36:28-05:0006Sun, 23 Jun 2024 18:36:28 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But are you suggesting that the 'justness of their cause' protects them as they run around in the open, with a hand-gun with a single clip, while a sniper with the high ground fortified position with several firearms including auto or semi-auto rifles and loads of ammo can't just pick them off?

And if you happen to draw a weapon and the police are around, they might just take you down by accident, assuming you are the 'bad guy' shooter.

LHO was a Patsy , he Did Not Shoot JFK , and was a Lousy Shot . You do must keep up with American History there Zeener .

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

LHO was a Patsy , he Did Not Shoot JFK , and was a Lousy Shot . You do must keep up with American History there Zeener .

Lee Oswald qualified as two points above sharpshooter grading, in the Marines, in 1956, 7 years before the Kennedy Assassination.

Warren Commission Report: Oswald's Rifle Capability

I'd also suggest that you actually read the Warren Report, instead of all the stuff that has been said about it.

edit on 2024-06-23T19:25:12-05:0007Sun, 23 Jun 2024 19:25:12 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The only way to be both free and secure was for citizens to be armed, organized and ready to defend their society.

🇺🇲

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

How the F### did you manage to turn this conversation from a senseless mass shooting in a small southern town into a conversation about the JFK assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald and the Warren Commission Report? Are you serious in trying to compare the 2?

I believe the Warren Commission Report about as much as I believe in Santa Claus, by the way.

Some here post rediculous garbage.

Bye again.
edit on 23-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
The only way to be both free and secure was for citizens to be armed, organized and ready to defend their society.

Are countries which go through armed revolution after armed revolution, the most free and secure?

edit on 2024-06-23T20:16:06-05:0008Sun, 23 Jun 2024 20:16:06 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

How the F### did you manage to turn this conversation from a senseless mass shooting in a small southern town into a conversation about the JFK assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald and the Warren Commission Report? Are you serious in trying to compare the 2?

I believe the Warren Commission Report about as much as I believe in Santa Claus, by the way.

Some here post rediculous garbage.

Bye again.

Have you actually read the Warren Report in its entirety?

But it JFK stuff came from Zanti suggesting that the good guys have better aim than the bad guys.

You can read the posts in the thread to follow the topic flow. The first mention of Oswald was only back 6 posts.

edit on 2024-06-23T20:54:54-05:0008Sun, 23 Jun 2024 20:54:54 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"You never need a gun till you need a gun" - Anyone

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
"You never need a gun till you need a gun" - Anyone

If you only have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

... or...

If you have a gun, every problem looks like an opportunity to let off a few rounds.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If you have a gun, every problem looks like an opportunity to let off a few rounds.

I have to disagree here, if you are checking out at a grocery store and the scanner counted two items when you only had one in your cart you are not going to pull out your gun. Any sensible person would point out to the cashier that you only have one of that item but it was rung up twice and they would see that this was the case and adjust the bill.

Here is the crux of it all, some person who is not mentally stable decides to suicide by cop, or anyone with a gun where they choose to pull their spree at, they don't need a permit. They can just purchase a gun illegally and have at it. They don't plan on being here tomorrow anyway.

It isn't a gun control issue, it is a mental health issue, because even in countries with strict gun laws you still have these types of people stabbing others.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
People are more easily broken when their social ties have been torn apart which is what has happened to many over Covid, politics, a crappy economy, inflation gone mad, tension between the sexes etc. I'm 65 and I've never seen it so bad except maybe '67 when Vietnam and civil rights split us. Even that was not as insidious or as consciously manifested as our current malaise. The death penalty may be applied imperfectly yet the odds of repeat performances is too great to allow a serial or mass murderer back into society. Nothing works perfectly and tragically innocents will die but they do as the result of crime every day too. Sad, but optimism can be wasted on some people.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

" I'd also suggest that you actually read the Warren Report "

Seriously ? The Warren Report was the Main Part of the JFK Cover Up ...........

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So, you haven't.

But there is a lot of information to get through.

Much easier to read the conspiracy theories, 'cause they don't have hundreds of pages of all that boring technical stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sorry , there are no Such Things as " Magic Bullets " ......

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So, you haven't.

But there is a lot of information to get through.

Much easier to read the conspiracy theories, 'cause they don't have hundreds of pages of all that boring technical stuff.

KIWI who licks boots. KIWI also a brand of shoe shine used on boots. Coincidence? Not likely.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join