It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Contengency Plan for a Joe Biden / Democrat loss in November ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am a pessimist so take my words with a grain of salt.

I dont think they can let a vote happen.

I can easily see the Democrats finding a reason to cancel the election(s).

After that train wreck voter enthusiasm is going to plummet for the dems, they have very limited legal pathways to getting a new candidate, where names can be changed on the ballots. So I doubt they can rig the votes enough.

I don't doubt for a moment the dems will find a way to change the ballots, legal or not.

Measuring trump for a pine box is becoming a higher risk.

let's not go there

They can probably find any number of highly contagious diseases in california homeless camps to try and gen up pandemic 2.0
Unleash the useful idiots of anti-fa so they can use the civil disturbance to clamp down and possibly indefinitely postpone the election.

I can see that.

If they let the vote happen and then try to do something, they risk civil war 2.0 and the conservatives have the majority of the guns, and the sheriffs and military havent been flipped completely.

I can't see that.

Oh and Forgot, UN is voting on giving new powers to the secretary general in september that allows them to "take over" in the event of an "emergency".

honestly I think the Democrats would love that. Constitution suspended. their people appointed to be new rulers. progressive wet dream.

Lot of possibilities and none of them are good.

So if your the praying type, pray for sanity to return to the people that propped up joe so they step aside peacefully when they lose.

as they said in Monty Python, there is still some hope of a Constitutional Settlement.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I guess we are about to find out what the Contingency plan is ......

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Ah , so the Dems DO have a Backup Plan Right ? ....Right ?

x.com... 46d2d7846766027f7dd%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
maybe massive legal challenges in as many states as needed until Biden (or whomever the Democrats nominate) has enough electoral votes. friendly judges freeze electoral activity.

or

false flag. internet / communications breakdown. Government emergency; transition of power suspended until things fixed. media blames Trump / Republicans. Bizness as usual in DC.

SCOTUS just overturned Chevron doctrine, GUTTING three-letter agencies

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 777Vam30America/ChicagoSun, 30 Jun 2024 01:10:20 -0500 by 777Vader because: Unleash the Kracken

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
chriswicknews.com...
chriswicknews.com/putin-issues-urgent-warning-us-preparing-bird-flu-false-flag-to-sabotage-election/

The Alleged Plot: Avian Bioweapon False Flag
According to the Kremlin, the US plans to release a bird flu bioweapon before the November election. This act would allow the Biden administration to declare a state of emergency, implement lockdowns, and roll out Bill Gates’ new bird flu vaccine. Non-compliant citizens, they claim, would be sent to newly constructed secret detention facilities across all 50 states.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join