It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Contengency Plan for a Joe Biden / Democrat loss in November ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What is the Contingency Plan?

Ol Joey Boy is hanging on by a thread. He is on that classic downhill slope of Old Age there is no stopping it and at this point no hiding it. He is the Democrat Candidate yes, He is on the ballot in November against DJTrump .

I know that most Political experts think the Presidential Debates are pointless, but I disagree especially with this election. How Joe Biden performs on that stage will be the kick needed to get loyal Democrats to the voting booths.
There is no Alternate Universe where Loyal Dems vote for DJTrump , they just hate the man too much . That being said I do see a reality where Loyal Dems simply choose not to Vote. I don’t know what Drugs they pumped Ol Joey boy up with During the ‘State of the Union ‘but they better have them on standby for the debate because he is getting worse every day.
Now to my Point. Democrats are Vicious, cold, lying calculating Monsters when it comes to Politics and there is no way in Hell they are putting all the Chips on Joe Biden. They are not that stupid.

So, there must be a VERY REAL CONTINGENCY PLAN for the very real possibility of a JOE BIDEN loss or inability to run the race to completion. They will cheat, They will lie , They will Fraud , They will do what ever they have to and even then they will probably lose .

Again what is the Contingency Plan ? Theories ?

edit on 19-6-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hillary is quite open to running again. She was positive she was elected President the first time around and she was cheated out of the Presidency, and said so vigorously and often for years.

Harris polls as well as Biden, so they won't let him quit before the election and are doing their best to keep him alive.

They really have only one star in the Democrat Party who is well known. Governor Newsome. There is also Governor Gretchen Whitmer with great name recognition. Barring that I suppose a news or hollywood type with good name recognition.

I agree the Democrats will do whatever they have to do to win, if Hillary runs you know she has the best luck when it comes to opponents committing suicide or dying of natural causes.

edit on 6/19/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Mass head explosions and meltdowns?

That is about all I can see, of any "Plan".

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if they killed Trump if the turnout is "too big to rig"

That's how much they don't care about Biden's condition.

They think they still control the narrative.
They're now putting out blatant lies, cut up videos, and propaganda about Biden's dementia when everyone can see the full videos for themselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Execute order 66.

In other words burn it all down.

Or another way, BAMN.

edit on 19-6-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

And when all contingencies fail, they will once again be headed to the streets -

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Fake WWIII. Break up the world into sectors that you can’t leave.
The internet will be controlled and the only news or links you will see are what your sector gives you.
Think 1984 meets Hunger Games.

No more anything. New world. New world order. Serfs everywhere. No escape. Bugs for all.

Or… Biden ‘wins’ ‘again’.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I wouldn't be surprised if they killed Trump if the turnout is "too big to rig"

I do hope you are wrong but ...... That eventuality is seeming more and more possible.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Fake WWIII. Break up the world into sectors that you can’t leave. The internet will be controlled and the only news or links you will see are what your sector gives you.

Yeah I could see that and for anyone who thinks it is a ridiculous theory ..... Do you recall the Plandemic ? Does anyone now doubt that the Virus was unleashed to Put Trump on a chain ?

A 2024 loss could very well trigger WW3 .

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Mass head explosions and meltdowns?

That is about all I can see, of any "Plan".

That's exactly how it would be.

Many would have heart attacks, some would actually move out of the country; there would be LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of whining and moaning and crying; panic attacks, anxiety and so on.

But it would be a peaceful transfer and no one would try to usurp power through violence.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

You mean like how the leftists tried to burn down D.C. the day of Trump's inauguration

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Considering they lost last time and the deepstate released a virus so they could cheat at voting.. Maybe a solar event this time.. or another virus.. Funny how a new one is emerging now. What are the chances of that. Both elections years having an emerging virus. Bet it turns out it has gain of function again too.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You mean like how the leftists tried to burn down D.C. the day of Trump's inauguration

No, I'm talking about the attempt to kill our Congresspeople and Senators, and erecting gallows to hang the Vice President.

If you don't believe me, you can write letters to all the people in prison for it and ask them all about it. And if you don't feel like doing that, not to worry, you have plenty of time... some are in for over 20 years for Sedition.

You know what Sedition is?

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

How many are in there for insurrection?

I’ll wait.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You want an answer to your question, look at 2016.

If you're wondering what happens if Trump loses, look at 2020.

History has shown both sides losing and other than a bunch of zealots crying in the streets, nothing happened.

And that's exactly what's going to happen in 2024 no matter who wins the election. No real change. Just crying and speculation.

A better question would be, why do so many conservative outlooks and questions come from a place of fear?

The question is essentially, what are the scary democrats going to do? Which city will they burn down first?

It's based out of fear. And when you're scared, you're easily manipulated.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: watchitburn

No, I'm talking about the attempt to kill our Congresspeople and Senators, and erecting gallows to hang the Vice President.

If you don't believe me, you can write letters to all the people in prison for it and ask them all about it. And if you don't feel like doing that, not to worry, you have plenty of time... some are in for over 20 years for Sedition.

You know what Sedition is?

had they just remembered to bring weapons with them, they might have had a chance. But alas, not a sausage.
edit on 19-6-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
You want an answer to your question, look at 2016.

If you're wondering what happens if Trump loses, look at 2020.

History has shown both sides losing and other than a bunch of zealots crying in the streets, nothing happened.

And that's exactly what's going to happen in 2024 no matter who wins the election. No real change. Just crying and speculation.

A better question would be, why do so many conservative outlooks and questions come from a place of fear?

The question is essentially, what are the scary democrats going to do? Which city will they burn down first?

It's based out of fear. And when you're scared, you're easily manipulated.

it's like you aren't real. Like you don't know what is said about the loss of democracy. Jesus, do you even know who Robert Di Nero is?

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

And when all contingencies fail, they will once again be headed to the streets -

^^ That. If Biden loses that is what will happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Oh sure, the most heavily armed demographic of people in the history of the world all just happened to forget their guns when they went go violently overthrow the government of the United States.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The contingency plan is a civil war. Chaos. Hunger. Pain. Death. Destruction.

Just what you folks wanted.

Let your wives and kids know that within the next year they won't have the nice cushy lives they do right now.

After that, dictatorship for the winner.

But first, lots of women, children, and men will die.

Hope it's all you guys hoped for.

I can't wait. Bring it on sooner than later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join