It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Contengency Plan for a Joe Biden / Democrat loss in November ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My thought has always been that Biden would declare a state of emergency nullifying any election. But to edge my bet it's more likely to be (the same in the UK) they know they are going to lose so their last days in office they seriously f### the country up leaving the incoming administration to try and put the country back to some kind of sanity. With the added bonus that in the opposition they can crow that the newly elected are useless and blame them for everything.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

they know they are going to lose so their last days in office they seriously f### the country up leaving the incoming administration to try and put the country back to some kind of sanity.

This will happen, but I doubt it would be deliberate as it would imply enough competence to follow through with a plan.

The two admins are mostly the same aside from immigration.

Both break records with spending with no plan on reducing inflation. Both try to buy votes with things like stimulus, tax cuts, or loan pay offs.

They do differ on rhetoric though.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
My thought has always been that Biden would declare a state of emergency nullifying any election. But to edge my bet it's more likely to be (the same in the UK) they know they are going to lose so their last days in office they seriously f### the country up leaving the incoming administration to try and put the country back to some kind of sanity. With the added bonus that in the opposition they can crow that the newly elected are useless and blame them for everything.

Biden won't give up the White House to "save democracy".

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

no but his handlers might force him to walk away and they can claim that as their noble motivation.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think something will “happen” and martial law will be declared that will cancel the election.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Same as last time I figure. If R's in charge of Congress, the uniparty will stonewall him at every step, if D's, rolling impeachments. It'll be a hoot and a holler, and the decline of American culture will continue as scheduled.

edit on CDT20pm2024-06-20T16:25:38-05:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Day after day:

Biden Border Invasion: Hordes of Military-Age Men March Like Soldiers Into California in Midnight Invasion (VIDEO)

Gateway Pundit

Gateway Pundit

JOE BIDEN’S AMERICA: Five Illegals Arrested in Kidnapping of 14-Year-Old Girl From Her Indiana Home

edit on 20-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

Pain. Lots of pain

I don't scare easy, but I'm man enough to admit, that I suspect the worst will happen.

And, when I say "the worst", I simply mean this: Worse than we've seen in the past.

I'm not a "prepper" or a survivalist in any way -- I've always figured that if the SHTF that bad, one cannot "prepare" for such a contingency -- but, this time, I have a plan to systematically set this household up for a period of disruption.

A prolonged period of disruption of communications is my most pressing fear.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Neither will his handlers.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

I do hope you are wrong but ...... That eventuality is seeming more and more possible. nypost.com... That is exactly why

Oh wow that is a blatant attempt at getting him killed .

That being said there is far Better Private security out there than the
But as far as Skilled Operators the Secret Service is not anywhere near the top.

DJT manhandled 2 of them at the same time on 1.6.2021.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What is the Contengency Plan for a Joe Biden / Democrat loss in November

Just as in 2016; Joe Biden and Democrats will challenge the legitimacy and integrity of the election. They will accuse the winner of cheating and conspiring to steal an election. They will attempt to disrupt the peaceful transition of power in the hopes of installing their candidate as the next president. Their supporters will start peaceful moving to dangerous protests and riots. Their candidate will be convicted of campaign finance law violations by marking payments for unscrupulous campaign activities as lawyer expenses.

It seems to be becoming the norm ... though it happening two times in a row could just be a coincidence.
edit on 20-6-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The contigency plan is panning out very nicely, by reason of the fact that everything will be under an emergency caused by a war situation between the West and multiple countries. There can be no reset without the present slate being wiped clean. What I think will happen is that the West will totally collapse when it comes to blows with these countries. Then a UN army will come in to stabilize them.Which will have troops from multiple countries mainly China who is spearheading the new digital world order. Joe is just a puppet like Putin and all the rest, the big money bought the third world leaders before the western ones years ago. It does not take much imagination to work out who is running things, as Israel has not said much regarding all the billions going to Ukraine which on the face of it will come off the budget which they would have got.
The big boys have decided how this will play out,the only fly in the ointment are the amount of weapons in private hands.Which might tie things up in a protracted civil and guerilla war but that will only last so long . All leaders have a seat on the boat thats why they are all going along with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Joe Biden loses, will his promised weapons and cash, like the 10 year promise last week and the massive weapon shipments being readied now, be cancelled?

Biden kicking allies to the curb in favor of Ukraine is perplexing: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I suspect the Democrat leadership will force Biden out, after the debate performance.

I wonder if they will line up a replacement now, or wait for the convention, probably the latter.

I still think Gavin Newsome is the default choice. rumor is that Kamela will run for California governor, thus giving her an out. I seriously doubt the dems will nominate her for President.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Donald Trump can't point out Gavin Newsome's use of political persecution as a campaign strategy; so that right there makes Newsom a better candidate than Biden... kinda like they planned this all along.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

four more years of impeachment and we got him now

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Fake WWIII. Break up the world into sectors that you can’t leave.
The internet will be controlled and the only news or links you will see are what your sector gives you.
Think 1984 meets Hunger Games.

No more anything. New world. New world order. Serfs everywhere. No escape. Bugs for all.

Or… Biden ‘wins’ ‘again’.

In the most ‘secure election ever”? Right after the first ‘most secure election ever’?

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The Dems caused great disruption and damage to this country and now they have inevitably self-destructed. This debate actually help to save this country and will be remembered in history for a long time to come.

I think it will also be a long time before we ever see Democrats holding top seats in government. If they decide to further their damage to this nation by making it difficult for Trump to try and recover what he can, then they will be gone that much longer as America will not forget what happened in the past, especially in the last 4 years.

The time to heal is upon us.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am a pessimist so take my words with a grain of salt.

I dont think they can let a vote happen.

After that train wreck voter enthusiasm is going to plummet for the dems, they have very limited legal pathways to getting a new candidate, where names can be changed on the ballots. So I doubt they can rig the votes enough.

Measuring trump for a pine box is becoming a higher risk.

They can probably find any number of highly contagious diseases in california homeless camps to try and gen up pandemic 2.0
Unleash the useful idiots of anti-fa so they can use the civil disturbance to clamp down and possibly indefinitely postpone the election.

If they let the vote happen and then try to do something, they risk civil war 2.0 and the conservatives have the majority of the guns, and the sheriffs and military havent been flipped completely.

Oh and Forgot, UN is voting on giving new powers to the secretary general in september that allows them to "take over" in the event of an "emergency".

Lot of possibilities and none of them are good.

So if your the praying type, pray for sanity to return to the people that propped up joe so they step aside peacefully when they lose.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
I suspect the Democrat leadership will force Biden out, after the debate performance.

I wonder if they will line up a replacement now, or wait for the convention, probably the latter.

I still think Gavin Newsome is the default choice. rumor is that Kamela will run for California governor, thus giving her an out. I seriously doubt the dems will nominate her for President.

🚨BINGO!

The Democrat's Messiah (Barack Hussein Obama) told all the minions (pundits, media, dim leaders), "Enough pretending and spinning! The time has come to replace Joe."

He then called an emergency meeting with Joe Biden and Ron Klain.

Kamala is LIVID over not being the one chosen to replace dementia criminal Joe.

What's going on now in the Democrat party is so wild, it sounds like far-out fiction.

But it isn't: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join