It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three questions for you guys about United Flight 23, the fifth plane?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
I go by hard confirmable facts, not feelings ...........

Dismissing a premonition that came true .... that's your choice ... but it's shortsighted. Bottom line, we will never know for sure where Flight 93 was going.

edit on 6/18/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The Todd Beamer premonition/dream about the White House has me convinced that Flight 93 was headed for it. I take those kinds of things seriously.
a reply to: FlyersFan

'facts' are just data points given gravitas because it fits the narrative .... data like AQ & KSM devised and schemed 911 into a successful operation....is an obvious fake fact

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

Someone tried in 93. So many forget there was a concerted effort to topple one tower into the other. Same thing on 9/11. The man who led the 93 bombing was related to KSM. They wanted to hurt the US. Yousef committed more attacks are the 93 bombing.

Yousef was believed to never have met OBL.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ranzi Youssef was Khalid Sheik Mohammed nephew

He was responsible for the 1993 truck bombing at WTC which killed 6 and did couple hundred million in damage to building

Bombed Philipine airline plane killing one person and almost caused it to crash - was test run for BOJINKA plot to bomb 10
airliners on same day

It morphed in the 911 plot

Youssef was arrested before 911 for the World Trade Center and Philipine airline bombing Currently doing 240 years in SUPER MAX prison

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

We been through this a 100 times. There is no evidence that WTC 7 was brought down by planted pyrotechnics. It’s a truth movement lie.

You run from such arguments in other threads. Now you act like it has credibility. Such a dishonest tactic.

Like I posted in this thread. Many threads on WTC 7, care to carry on the arguments you lost due to reality in those threads.

The talking heads of the truth movement lie as much as the government. Sad you don’t realize that.
edit on 19-6-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I fail to see how a building made of metal and concrete not hit with structural damage any independent engineer I know of confirmed could collapse with a fire. How many buildings have we seen burn worse than that and stay up? Quite a few in fact.

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Shoshanna

The third tower that went down that day, WT7 is a likely suspect. I have always suspect 93’s destination was WT7 and they only used the White House as a decoy, but if you say there was another plane, possibly that plane was meant for WT7.

WT7 was their biggest mistake. They had to go ahead and bring it down as planned but without a plane impacting it. The penthouse collapsing first is the biggest tell it was demolished.

Hogwash. WTC7 had huge fires in multiple floors and they had been burning for 8 hours. 2 huge buildings collapsed beside and onto of WTC7, it was severely damaged and even chunks of the building were missing near the base.

There was a NYC local reporter and cameraman that had snuck past the perimeters of the WTC no go areas and were reporting from WTC7 less then 1 hour before it collapsed, you could see all the damage to the building and all the major fires through out the building, even the reporter said they better leave soon before it collapses too. No conspiracy, this is what happens when two 110 story buildings collapse ontop and beside another building and fires rage in that building for 8 hours.

You fail to mention that two 110 story buildings collapsed beside and ontop of it

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It's hilarious that you twuthers think because the BBC reported WTC7 collapsing a few hours before this that this helps with the conspiracy hahaha because yah if there was some big conspiracy George Bush would have said "don't forget to tell the guys over at the BBC that we are gonna knock down WTC7 so they got a heads up on what we are gonna do"

Seriously if some big conspiracy of this magnitude took place that literally would have had 100s of people involved and knowing people would have talked by now. Humans aren't good at keeping secrets. Death bed confessions, anonymous confessions with proof. Something like that wouldn't remain secret

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I fail to see how a building made of metal and concrete not hit with structural damage any independent engineer I know of confirmed could collapse with a fire. How many buildings have we seen burn worse than that and stay up? Quite a few in fact.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Dismissing a premonition that came true .... that's your choice ... but it's shortsighted. Bottom line, we will never know for sure where Flight 93 was going.

Hmm m that's very interesting about Todd Beamer If he had that dream I don't believe I ever heard that before

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

The videos I saw that building was collapsed after saying it was down on the news, and the two towers defied history to fall into their own footprints for that matter. DO you beleive everything they tell you? Do you believe in the drivers license surviving to be found? How many of the truths do you call lies? Like the molten steel pouring out days after the blaze and the damn temps were officially not hot enough for molten steel.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The videos I saw that building was collapsed after saying it was down on the news, and the two towers defied history to fall into their own footprints for that matter. DO you beleive everything they tell you? Do you believe in the drivers license surviving to be found? How many of the truths do you call lies? Like the molten steel pouring out days after the blaze and the damn temps were officially not hot enough for molten steel.

"
"The videos I saw that building was collapsed after saying it was down on the news"

Down on the news? 1 network from Britain made a mistake and I'm really sure you were watching the BBC on September 11th. Any breaking news of a huge tragedy will always bring about false reporting. I'd hardly consider one British network making a mistake having that turn into "The BBC was in on 9/11".

Yup the towers did defy history, never had 2 huge airliners filled with jet fuel going 700 miles an hour crash into buildings before.

How many of the conspiracies do you believe? Where they missiles or airplanes? Did a missile hit the pentagon too? Did George Bush and Rice plan the entire 9/11?

What drivers license surviving that was found?

There's was literally 100s of drivers licenses and IDs found...

edit on 20-6-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Many threads on WTC 7, care to carry on the arguments you lost due to reality in those threads.

This thread is about a 5th plane. If by losing you mean i could not help you Trying to resolve 9/11 , correct. I will leave the record to speak for its self.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So, you believe whatever they say, and that is sad.

You can't be closed minded, nor so opened minded that you dump all your brains out.

GWBush did this IMO.

The Bush family are international criminals involved and complicit with this and that missing plane. Fact.
edit on 20000000403020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

You posted this first..

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Lazy88

No evidence of planed pyrotechnics at the WTC

Link

There is no evidence when you don't want to look.

Take your own advice…

See you haven’t posted in WTC 7 threads today where you been soundly debunked…

edit on 20-6-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

It's hilarious that you twuthers think because the BBC reported WTC7 collapsing a few hours before this that this helps with the conspiracy hahaha because yah if there was some big conspiracy George Bush would have said "don't forget to tell the guys over at the BBC that we are gonna knock down WTC7 so they got a heads up on what we are gonna do"

Seriously if some big conspiracy of this magnitude took place that literally would have had 100s of people involved and knowing people would have talked by now. Humans aren't good at keeping secrets. Death bed confessions, anonymous confessions with proof. Something like that wouldn't remain secret

Sad reply.

Do you actually think George Bush knew what was going on that day? That's rediculous.

Your kneejerk ridicule is a sign of ignorance.

The BBC reference indicates that there was a "Big Media" hand in the reporting of the events that were pre-planned and you consider that "no evidence".

Sure you're in the right place?

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Sad reply.

Do you actually think George Bush knew what was going on that day? That's rediculous.

Your kneejerk ridicule is a sign of ignorance.

The BBC reference indicates that there was a "Big Media" hand in the reporting of the events that were pre-planned and you consider that "no evidence".

Sure you're in the right place?

Hahahah. how dare you inject the truth to this one I bet it thinks?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join