It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globull Warming - Heat wave in UK predicted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That sounds horrible!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nothing like 1988, where parts of the Great Lakes had about 10 days of 90s-100s F in July, IIRC.
Very humid and muggy.

What was different in 1988, it was quite dry.
Then rain and clouds were quite scarce.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

76 here. Drought, water stand pipes on street corners.

My carp lakes drying up....

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This is one of the coolest, and wettest springs we've had...perennials are in their glory with color.

Now, supposed to get into a warmer weather pattern for the summer.
SIGH!!!

Good luck with those carp!!! Can you add water to their pond?

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Pond? 12 acres!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh, I had no idea it was so large

Nice!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Some are much, much bigger. Huge reservoirs.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: Tolkien
a reply to: firerescue

It is 21C here presently.

Way WAY below normal

And they had sent earlier a weather warning for 30 C today, and late this afternoon, they changed that to Monday.
I am sure during the next election, the libtards will cite "there was X number of heat alerts, PANIC, vote for US to SAVE you". This is why those completely fake "alerts" are being produced, totally disconnected from the actual (low) temperature of that day. The "fake predictions" are now falsely claimed to be the acutal data. Total political corruption of the weather service.
Disgusting

Either way, even of it does occur, 30 C is NORMAL at this time of year

This is called "summer".

FFS....

Yes. That's what the Met Office said. Did you even read the article?

"Temperatures will generally be around or a little below normal for mid-June, and it may well be breezy in places too. Through the weekend and into the following week, confidence in any particular weather pattern dominating becomes low. As such, the best forecast is for fairly typical June weather, with a mixture of weather types. This means some spells of drier, sunny weather but also some showers or longer spells of rain at times. Temperatures will most likely be close to or slightly below average."

No mention of global warming anywhere in that article.

FFS

The article refers to the UK

I am referring to similar temperature patterns here, and by here I mean Canada.

Those below normal temperature patterns, in the UK and Canada, e.g.global, expose the lie of "global warming"
QED

FFS...

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Some are much, much bigger. Huge reservoirs.

Speaking of reservoirs, here's a graph of drinking water reservoir levels, in the 'water company monopoly' area I live in.
www.southwestwater.co.uk...
It shows this year so far, last year, and a particularly dry 1995.

Hosepipe bans this time last year, because falling reservoir levels...they're at 90+ percent full this year, longest day on Thursday, and summer has been crap rain and 'not very warm' so far!🤣

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Nothing like 1988, where parts of the Great Lakes had about 10 days of 90s-100s F in July, IIRC.
Very humid and muggy.

What was different in 1988, it was quite dry.
Then rain and clouds were quite scarce.

I remember the heat wave that year.

But when you are younger, it really doesn’t affect you the same.
I was 22 years old in 88 and I remember spending a lot of time out on the boat partying after work.

This heat now is brutal especially with the asthma and allergies I’ve somehow developed over the last few years.
I work for the post office and luckily I had yesterday, today and tomorrow off but I’ll be back at it on Thursday.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Oh noes......

You will hurt the fweelings of those holding on to climate death cult with that irrefutable photo evidence that THERE IS NO SEA LEVEL RISE.

AS IN ZERO.

Good Job !
edit on 18-6-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think it was season, called summer.

It happens for a few months every year.

🙄

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You probably also remember the Great Northeast Power Outage in August, 2003.
That was some brutal heat and humidity....with no way for relief.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

You probably also remember the Great Northeast Power Outage in August, 2003.
That was some brutal heat and humidity....with no way for relief.

A couple of months after that there were multiple flares that knocked out half of the satellites in orbit. I kind of wonder if we are in for another Halloween storm like that in July or august this year.. Sun has been pretty active lately.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't remember that about the satellites.
Or if these storms ore really all as intense as the MSM portrays.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Back in July 1975 there was snow in the UK, and then summer of 1976 was far hotter than usual, such that they had so many aphids that they then had plagues of lady birds that were enough to stop a cricket match.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JPRCrastney

I remember the ladybirds. Thousands of them!

I think it was 62 when the sea froze?

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am old enough to know for sure that the UK is colder right now than it used to be 30-40 years ago.
No amount of gaslighting and dodgy measurements are going to change what I experienced.

As for 26 degrees being a 'heatwave'. Good grief.
30+ degrees used to be a regular occurrence in the summer - weeks on end of 30 degree weather in fact, and sometimes edging above 35 degrees C.

edit on 22/6/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

LOL , This just in from the WTF Newsroom...............

" Geoengineering Trick to Cool California Heatwave Could Spike Temperatures in Europe, Scientists Claim "

" Geoengineering methods meant to cool temperatures in California could trigger a heatwave in Europe, scientists warn.

University of Washington researchers last month sprayed reflective aerosols (chemtrails) into clouds over the ocean near San Francisco Bay to cool down the surface below, a practice called “marine cloud brightening.”

But a study published in the journal Nature Climate Change found that while the experimental geoengineering trick may reduce heat exposure in the region significantly, the “same interventions under mid-century warming minimally reduce or even increase heat stress in the Western United States and across the world.”

“It shows that marine cloud brightening can be very effective for the US West Coast if done now, but it may be ineffective there in the future and could cause heatwaves in Europe,” team lead and UC San Diego oceanographer Jessica Wan told The Guardian. "

www.infowars.com...

Seems Weather Modification Warfare is the " New Thang " Now . What's the Law of Thermodynamics Again > ? ........Hmm...

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh no, heat wave! Good job I turned the hot tub on for tonight 40 degrees and star gazing. Plus tea drinking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join