It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deranged Rachel Maddow Claims Trump Will Put Her in Massive Concentration Camp

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: FlyersFan

This is silly.

Trump has repeatedly claimed he would lock people up and drain swamps and such.

He never does.

I think she's just jealous 'cause she's not going to jail.

So people that have broken the law should not be locked up?

How odd.

So, wait, you want Trump locked up?

Totally agree.

Hunter Biden too,

Then balance will be restored to the farce force, padawan.

hell yes. Give him jail time. Throw him in prison. I'd love to see it. make it happen.

Was Hunter Biden's conviction a political witch hunt too?

Have you EVER heard of Republicans in Delaware having power there?

That state is owned by the Dems tightly too.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This is silly.

He never does.

How odd.

Totally agree.

Hunter Biden too,

hell yes. Give him jail time. Throw him in prison. I'd love to see it. make it happen.

when you do drugs, does it make you say silly things like this, or are you doing that without any enhancement?

Read the words I said. And then quote the part you think makes what you wrote make sense.

My second question was to ascertain further information about your opinion.

You must be a politician. You are quite good at not answering simple and clear questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So much obvious hatred in this thread directed at the libs. Remember negative emotions can make you sick...real sick!!

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I hope she gets help, because either she has truly gone around the bend, or MSNBC is so desperate to generate clicks they are running some absurd fan fic.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
So much obvious hatred in this thread directed at the libs. Remember negative emotions can make you sick...real sick!!

It isnt that we hate any of you. We hate lies. We are supposed to hate them. Lies are from evil and that is all there is to it.

Bigger lies mean bigger evil.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

This is silly.

He never does.

How odd.

Totally agree.

Hunter Biden too,

Have you EVER heard of Republicans in Delaware having power there?

That state is owned by the Dems tightly too.

I reckon they'd do better if more people voted for 'em.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It isnt that we hate any of you. We hate lies. We are supposed to hate them. Lies are from evil and that is all there is to it.

I have seen one of the big news organizations that had compiled a database of all the times the most recent ex-President has lied in public, while in office.

They reckon there's over 30,000 entries. Don't know if it's true, but where there's smoke, there's fire, and this has been a veritable inferno!

He is an exceptionally capable person. Few could have achieved that. Truly great at what he is good at. Probably more than any other politician in recent times.

We can all see how dedicated you are to the suppression of lies.

edit on 2024-06-14T00:15:27-05:0012Fri, 14 Jun 2024 00:15:27 -050006am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I have seen one of the big news organizations that had compiled a database of all the times the most recent ex-President has lied in public, while in office.

They reckon there's over 30,000 entries. Don't know if it's true, but where there's smoke, there's fire, and this has been a veritable inferno!

He is an exceptionally capable person. Few could have achieved that. Truly great at what he is good at. Probably more than any other politician in recent times.

Liars trying to gaslight all of us like the 51 intel officers and that Hunter laptop? Those sources that have lied to us do not get to dance in our parade. Trump didn't lie that I have seen even one time and that is the real problem with gaslighters trying to start a fire where there isn't even smoke.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

edit on 2024-06-14T14:24:44-05:0002Fri, 14 Jun 2024 14:24:44 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: redundant post

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: kwaka

Link

Look like she does have a lot to be worried about.

Epstein didn't kill himself. He walked.

Look at that list....it's probably not even complete either but still, ... My God..

Israel REALLY has the goods on just about everyone of any consequence. That's IMMENSE sway and power. The most horrific part is that they are all child abusers. It's so fkn sickening I don't even know what to say..

Is that list, ALL DEMOCRATS?!

Imagine that.

Donald Trump was on the court released list. But I suppose he was also a Democrat

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Liars trying to gaslight all of us like the 51 intel officers and that Hunter laptop? Those sources that have lied to us do not get to dance in our parade. Trump didn't lie that I have seen even one time and that is the real problem with gaslighters trying to start a fire where there isn't even smoke.

Really? Why is there always these big groups of people who Trumpettes say are lying, but who are in fact collecting hard objective evidence that later stands up in court?

Well how about recently where Trump denied that he'd ever said "lock her up"?

LOL.

I remember him saying directly to her during the Presidential Debate, that she should be in jail, and the next rally afterwards he said "lock her up', is right".

He repeated in lots of rallies and tweets that he thought Hillary Clinton should be put in jail.

No-one is gaslighting, he is a liar. He lies frequently.

His sycophants also lie a lot. They seem to be of the opinion that if you take a lie and repeat it enough, it becomes an 'alternate truth'. Remember that term and whose campaign it came to the fore in?

There is no such thing as an 'alternate truth', truth is an absolute, it is doublethink words for 'a lie'.

edit on 2024-06-14T14:40:53-05:0002Fri, 14 Jun 2024 14:40:53 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, I looked at that list, and didn't see his name on it.
Perhaps I was looking at the wrong list, where do you see his name?

He used to donate to both parties.

Prior to his running as a republican, the dems absolutely adored him. Even o'buma is on record praising DJT as he ideal American success story.

Then they suddenly didn't.

The left is always two faced.

edit on 15-6-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s funny that Liberals pretty much across the board are saying those types of things.

They are worried that their 24/7/365 anti-Trump campaign for the last 8 years might have consequences.

Kind of like when Hillary said “If he wins, we all hang”

I would love to see all those assholes squeal and cry while getting what they deserve from the Trump Vendetta Tour.

She also said;

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yah Rachel, it’s called prison. You’ll have plenty of time to concentrate there

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The irony of all this is, what Ms. Maddow should really be worried about is what Trump is NOT going to do!

Trump isn't going to incarcerate Maddow or anyone else on the democrat side of the fence, he's going to do the exact opposite. And, this is the thing they fear the most of all, what Trump is NOT going to do. So, what is this thing he's NOT going to do, you ask?

He's NOT going to give them a place to live. He's NOT going to put a roof over their head. No, what he's going to do is far, far, worse...he's NOT going to do anything for them. He's going to let their own destiny catch up with them. He's going to do the absolutely unimaginable...he's going to ignore them!

Being ignored is something people like Maddow cannot even begin to comprehend or imagine!

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

. Doesn’t surprise me that you’d be gullible enough to buy into that list. I know what list you’re talking about and there’s been a few people that have broken it down and exposed it for the bs propaganda it is. Matter a fact a lot of it turned out to be 100% fact that Trump wasn’t lying. You need to back off your libtard new sources dude. You seem to have a fondness for quoting them.
edit on 15-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s funny that Liberals pretty much across the board are saying those types of things.

They are worried that their 24/7/365 anti-Trump campaign for the last 8 years might have consequences.

Kind of like when Hillary said “If he wins, we all hang”

I would love to see all those assholes squeal and cry while getting what they deserve from the Trump Vendetta Tour.

As a matter of fact...
I put this together

edit on 777Vam15America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jun 2024 10:00:33 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Nobody has mentioned it so I will.

She already lives in a massive concentration camp, America.

Can’t see the forest for the trees? Can’t wait to see the youge list of peeps FJB pardons on his way out.

Kinda looking forward to seeing if he tries to read the pardon or if he just has it entered and then tells everyone‘don’t’

Fraud invalidates contracts, like election fraud.

I say to just extradite these people to other jurisdictions, out of reach of future administrations.

edit on 777Vam15America/ChicagoSat, 15 Jun 2024 10:18:46 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Interesting!

Who is Todd Macklerr and what does he do?

That's a pretty incriminating email message if he's in any position of authority (and if it's real).

edit on 6/15/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join