It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deranged Rachel Maddow Claims Trump Will Put Her in Massive Concentration Camp

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I hear Trump is pretty racist so.......

I hope you're smart enough not to believe that and have done your own research. If you have then you know Biden spent the majority of his career fighting against integrating blacks and turning white schools into 'jungles'....and that Trump did more to help the black community than any POTUS before him.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The best way Trump can punish leftists is to keep Madcow on the air.
The cumulative IQ of the Left drops a little more after every one of her shows.

We see it right here with Madcow's biggest fans.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Where is this massive concentration camp? I have a few 'friends' I'd like to send on a vacation.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I hear Madcow studied Archeology in College and Everyone knows the Majority of Archeologists are Women due to their Natural Ability to Dig up the Past . She missed her calling here as a Pseudo Journalist ........

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'd prefer to see him stop Pharma from advertising on TV.

All MSM would go out of business within a month.

Then she'd be begging for a camp that fed her 3 meals a day.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ALL LIBERALS are justifiably afraid, as more sane people begin "blowing the whistle" on them.

For example, its now being discovered that sections within the FBI, have written internal policies that cause employees who are conservative, or Trump supporters, to have their Security Clearance denied, or revoked.

theconservativetreehouse.com... n-political-ideology/#more-261195

From MEDIA to GOVERNMENT, liberal officials SHOULD BE AFRAID, because Justice and Retribution will be knocking on your door.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If she wasn't so hot I might be upset with what she says.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I keep asking this and no one can really seem to answer it. What did Trump do that was so wrong when he was president that justifies any of this hatred? It’s pathological. I’ve never seen anything like it before. From my outside UK based perspective he did brilliantly for the USA. So what did he do that was so bad?

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It's called "projection" it's what they'll do to us if the evil democrat party wins.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It's called "projection" it's what they'll do to us if the evil democrat party wins.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
I keep asking this and no one can really seem to answer it. What did Trump do that was so wrong when he was president that justifies any of this hatred? It’s pathological. I’ve never seen anything like it before. From my outside UK based perspective he did brilliantly for the USA. So what did he do that was so bad?

We’ve been asking the same thing over here for the last 4 years now.

Never get a coherent answer, only “RACIST!…NAZI!” Etc.

Trump damaged millions of already weak and fragile people with 3AM Tweets.

4 more years of Trump and we might be rid of them finally because many say they will leave the country, I only hope they keep their word when he wins.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
What did Trump do that was so wrong when he was president that justifies any of this hatred?

Literally nothing. Every bad thing you've heard about him is something that has been intentionally taken out of context, falsely edited, made up or taken at face value when Trump was speaking figuratively. The democrats at the top know that a large portion of their voter base run mostly on emotion, so they simply drum up fear and hatred 24/7 to manipulate them.

Here's an example...Democrats right here in this thread think Trump is racist, but they don't know that Trump had a black girlfriend for two years! And when asked by the lib media if he was racist, she said he wasn't. If they want to see through the manipulation, all they have to do is ask themselves why this has been hidden from them.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Good. She should feel fear. I do pray for a Nuremberg 2.0

youtu.be...

Never forget how she and the rest of the paid propagandists treated the unvaccinated. The hate she spread, the lies she told, and the money she reaped for doing it with satisfaction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If one knows that they themselves cannot be trusted, of course then they cannot trust others to be just.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

... maybe they are actually feeling guilty and know that if they could do it to someone they hate, then perhaps that pern they hate could do it to them.

Most lefties don't feel guilt, unless they get caught, just like children. What Madcow is experiencing is fear, along with the other libs. They deserve every bit of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

... maybe they are actually feeling guilty and know that if they could do it to someone they hate, then perhaps that pern they hate could do it to them.

Most lefties don't feel guilt, unless they get caught, just like children. What Madcow is experiencing is fear, along with the other libs. They deserve every bit of it.

The Tell Tale Signs of a True Psychopath .

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is silly.

Trump has repeatedly claimed he would lock people up and drain swamps and such.

He never does.

I think she's just jealous 'cause she's not going to jail.

edit on 2024-06-11T18:00:33-05:0006Tue, 11 Jun 2024 18:00:33 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Hakaiju

The Tell Tale Signs of a True Psychopath .

It more that their sense of entitlement overrides any guilt, again, just like children. They haven't fully matured, but have been tempered by society. So they have the outer valence of an adult with a guarded selfishness/childishness inside. Some just guard it better then others. This is why they are so emotionally reactive, like children. But a few are normal people that are liberal for some other reason, like Tulsi Gabbard. She was raised liberal but was intelligent enough to eventually see through it.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I hear Trump is pretty racist so.......

I hope you're smart enough not to believe that and have done your own research. If you have then you know Biden spent the majority of his career fighting against integrating blacks and turning white schools into 'jungles'....and that Trump did more to help the black community than any POTUS before him.

Oh I know all about how the democrats shifted everything way back in the 1800s via propaganda to make it seem like Republicans are racist and they are the good guys. They're the actual racist party and yes I've seen Biden's and all the other democrats many shockingly racist statements and actions. Hochul took the cake with minorities don't know what a computer is. But yeah. I know. I was trying to be funny hehe jokes don't do good on the webz sometimes. Plus Lil Wayne endorsed Trump and anybody Lil Wayne endorses is good with me hehehehehehehehehe.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This is silly.

Trump has repeatedly claimed he would lock people up and drain swamps and such.

He never does.

I think she's just jealous 'cause she's not going to jail.

So people that have broken the law should not be locked up?

How odd.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join