It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deranged Rachel Maddow Claims Trump Will Put Her in Massive Concentration Camp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Shoshanna
I hear Trump is pretty racist so.......

I hope you're smart enough not to believe that and have done your own research. If you have then you know Biden spent the majority of his career fighting against integrating blacks and turning white schools into 'jungles'....and that Trump did more to help the black community than any POTUS before him.

Oh I know all about how the democrats shifted everything way back in the 1800s via propaganda to make it seem like Republicans are racist and they are the good guys. They're the actual racist party and yes I've seen Biden's and all the other democrats many shockingly racist statements and actions. Hochul took the cake with minorities don't know what a computer is. But yeah. I know. I was trying to be funny hehe jokes don't do good on the webz sometimes. Plus Lil Wayne endorsed Trump and anybody Lil Wayne endorses is good with me hehehehehehehehehe.

Whaat ?

................*)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
Good. She should feel fear. I do pray for a Nuremberg 2.0

youtu.be...

Never forget how she and the rest of the paid propagandists treated the unvaccinated. The hate she spread, the lies she told, and the money she reaped for doing it with satisfaction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those clips didn’t age well.

They should be rounded up just for that bullsh!t alone, every one of them.

I can guarantee you that none of them apologized for being so damn wrong, just like the Liberals never apologize for being wrong time after time.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's where she should be. Three options for her and others at MSNBC. Prison, Gitmo or death by hanging for treason.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Didn't people like her mock anyone they labeled a conspiracy theorist nutjob not so long ago? My, how the turn tables. Guess it's AOK as long as they are speaking about Trump. (I'm not a Trump fan. Don't like Biden either. I just think it's highly amusing to watch the circus going on right now.)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LandofEnchantment
Didn't people like her mock anyone they labeled a conspiracy theorist nutjob not so long ago?

Anyone on the right, they labeled a conspiracist.

Greetings New Mexico. I have a brother living there.

edit on 11-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Hello, hello. Sadly, I'm not in NM anymore. I wish I could return home though! Too expensive of a move.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: chr0naut

This is silly.

Trump has repeatedly claimed he would lock people up and drain swamps and such.

He never does.

I think she's just jealous 'cause she's not going to jail.

So people that have broken the law should not be locked up?

How odd.

So, wait, you want Trump locked up?

Totally agree.

Hunter Biden too,

Then balance will be restored to the farce force, padawan.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
Good. She should feel fear. I do pray for a Nuremberg 2.0

youtu.be...

Never forget how she and the rest of the paid propagandists treated the unvaccinated. The hate she spread, the lies she told, and the money she reaped for doing it with satisfaction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those clips didn’t age well.

I can guarantee you that none of them apologized for being so damn wrong, just like the Liberals never apologize for being wrong time after time.

LOL , Before the Technological Revolution of Acquiring the Ability to Actually Record and Document the " Past " , the Only Thing Man had to Rely On for a Semblance of Supposed Alleged Truth was what Someone in Authority Told them by Word of Mouth . To Believe it or Not , the Ripely's Paradox . Now we can " Fact Check " the " Past "ad nauseam if we Care to . Geez , isn't Technology Wickedly Convenient these Days for the Common Man ? .......

edit on 11-6-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Deranged Rachel Maddow Claims Trump Will Put Her in Massive Concentration Camp

that's the most humane thing to do for madcow's, at least he's not going to put them down.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's a purely Freudian comment she has made. She knows she deserves to really be in a concentration camp where she can 'concentrate' on all the lies and harm she done over the years in her position with a podium to preach filth from and bear so much false witness.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Please identify the law that Trump violated.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And she should be scared.

The Democrats went nuclear and when you go that route there's a chance someone else might too.

We really don't know if MSNNBC did during the 2020 elections. And they didn't have to pay to kill a story. If they killed a story for free or ran a story without payment, it would be considered an "in-kind" contribution (at least applying the same reasoning as the Trump case)

In-kind contributions to a campaign include123:
Gifts of goods or services.
Payment for consulting, polling, or printing services provided to a candidate committee.
Donation of office supplies or mailing lists to a campaign.
Sponsorship of a fundraising event benefiting a candidate.
Expenditure made by any person in cooperation with, or at the request of, a candidate’s campaign

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
She’s a mindless actor acting out a part given by ideologically driven puppeteers. It’s the way our world works at the moment. Me no like.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: chr0naut

Please identify the law that Trump violated.

All of them😁

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, I’m wondering just what concentration camp she is thinking of?

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane
Well, I’m wondering just what concentration camp she is thinking of?
Read any juice labels recently?

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow has been a loyal servant of the CIA talking points. I don't know how deep it gets for her, don't want to know. Not surprised to see her on the panic list at the thought of a Trump presidency.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Progressives take a page from the communists playbook and project their own actions and plans on their enemies. So you cna believe they have plans to erect prison camps to house their enemies. So they say Trump will do it.

posted on Jun, 11 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Link

Look like she does have a lot to be worried about.

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Hmm... Maybe she Fears that a Certain " Dossier " that was among some of the Files Mr. Trump kept at his Mar A Lago Estate will be Used Against her at a Future Date ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join