It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern war crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BigRedChew

how many of the "Palestinians" killed were HAMAS? All of them, none of them, half of them? Or are they both the same?

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I don’t believe anything being reported from Gaza. Most all of it’s propaganda especially with buzzwords like “massacre of civilians”, lol, I’m calling BS.

But you believe everything being reported by Israel , a country noted for their propaganda and distortion of the truth.

They rescued 4 hostages so I personally couldn’t care less how many people were killed to make that happen.

That doesn't surprise me , they are only Human Animals living in a slaughterhouse after all.

Truth , Justice and USS Liberty.

Truth and justice are coming , Liberty is a footnote in history.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I don’t believe anything being reported from Gaza. Most all of it’s propaganda especially with buzzwords like “massacre of civilians”, lol, I’m calling BS.

But you believe everything being reported by Israel , a country noted for their propaganda and distortion of the truth.

They rescued 4 hostages so I personally couldn’t care less how many people were killed to make that happen.

That doesn't surprise me , they are only Human Animals living in a slaughterhouse after all.

Truth , Justice and USS Liberty.

Truth and justice are coming , Liberty is a footnote in history.
I don’t believe much of any of it but after all the propaganda that’s come from Gaza I would believe Israel before I would them. Hamas has already been caught many times exaggerating death numbers.

Some of those animals as you called them know exactly where the hostages are and are doing nothing to help them. So, yep not one single f given. Crush them until every hostage is released and Hamas surrenders. It’s war not a game and it’s a war the Palestinians started, sorry about their bad luck, cry harder. May sound harsh to you but I doubt the families of the hostages feel any different than I and a lot of others feel. If you want to continue to support terrorist knock yourself out dude.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Some of those animals as you called

The Israeli government calls them Human Animals I'm quoting their designation as it seems that is how you see them too , it's kinda like how the Nazis dehumanised the Jews before WWII.

Funny how History has a habit of repeating itself , isn't it.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

210 people were killed and more than 400 wounded in Israel's hostage release raid.

... claims Hamas. And even if they were killed/wounded ... it's all the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians'. NO ONE would be dead if Hamas and the 'palestinians' hadn't attacked Israel on Oct 7. NO ONE would be dead if Hamas and the 'palestinians' had released the hostages and put down their arms. ANY dead are the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians'.

I'm sure those dead people either knew the hostages were there and did nothing to help them, or they supported Hamas and their war against Israel.

You don't want to see the 'palestinians' die? Tell them to give up the hostages, lay down their arms, and to stop calling for the genocide of the jews and the destruction of Israel.

The Israeli government calls them Human Animals I'm quoting their designation as it seems that is how you see them too , it's kinda like how the Nazis dehumanised the Jews before WWII.

A handful of people in the Israeli government have said that.
However, ALL the 'Palestinians' call the jews 'apes and pigs' and non human.
The Muslims do NOT have the moral high ground over the Jews on this one.
Not even remotely.
edit on 6/9/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Some of those animals as you called

Funny how History has a habit of repeating itself , isn't it.

Terrorist are animals, people the harbor terrorist and hostages should be treated as animals. I’m not sympathetic towards terrorist. You on the other hand don’t seem to care if the hostages die or not. As I stated above none of this had to happen if the Palestinians didn’t do what they did. Everyone would still be alive. I understand that’s hard concept for some of you to grasp but that’s the reality, be glad it’s isn’t worse.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Terrorist are animals, people the harbor terrorist and hostages should be treated as animals.

Don't insult animals.
Animals behave better than the terrorists and their sympathizers/enablers behave.
The terrorists and their sympathizers/enablers are subhuman.
That's more accurate.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What do you call people that rape pregnant women and then cut the baby out of her womb and then kill the baby in front of her before killing the mother? What do you call people that slice off a woman’s breast and toss it around playing with it before they toss it in the street or the story of them shoving nails and what not into a woman’s privates? The Palestinians not only voted for them but they’re also protecting these monsters. They’re the worst of the worst of humans on the planet. These are the people you’re supporting and there’s a special place in hell for them. I’m sure they appreciate your support.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Terrorist are animals, people the harbor terrorist and hostages should be treated as animals.

Don't insult animals.
Animals behave better than the terrorists and their sympathizers/enablers behave.
The terrorists and their sympathizers/enablers are subhuman.
That's more accurate.

Fact. Yep you’re right 100%

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is what I’m talking about. Your innocent Palestinians aren’t so innocent. They’re getting exactly what they deserve. There’s still 120 hostages being held and apparently 43 of them are dead. Guaranteed that there’s Palestinian civilians that know where there at, yet, they’re not only not helping them but sounds like the civilians are the ones holding them hostage, they’re complicit as can be in gazas war crimes. So what kind of excuses are you going to make for them now?

"This isn't the first time Hamas has jailed hostages in a Palestinian civilian environment… by the way, the people who were guarding and forcing the Israeli civilians to stay there were Palestinian civilians. It's all a civilian situation here," he said.

"I think the whole civilian issue here really needs to be analyzed impartially and understood," he said, pointing to his sources and Hamas statements to support his suggestion that Palestinian civilians played a role in the situation.

"… the Israeli hostages were held and jailed by Palestinian civilians in a Palestinian civilian area, and as regrettable as any loss of life is, I think that we would have to investigate really who are the people who jailed these Israeli civilians for eight months? Why did they do it? What was the role of the surrounding community and the hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians who for sure were aware of the fact that these Israeli hostages were being held in their midst, and why were they complicit with Hamas?" he asked.

Despite their rescue, 120 Israeli hostages are still in Hamas captivity. Forty-three of them have been declared dead, and their bodies are still held by the terrorist group

www.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">BBC anchor asks if Israeli forces warned Palestinians ahead of hostage rescue mission: Defeats 'the purpose' www.foxnews.com...

edit on 9-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Actually that insults humans..maybe sub conscious pond scum fits better.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

hmmm ... if you think about it, unlike the terrorists and their sympathizers, pond scum serves a purpose and is innocent. Let's just cut to the chase and call the terrorists and their sympathizers/enablers what they really are ... demon infested.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yep, I know if I say what I really think about them I’ll get in trouble. The mods have enough to deal with, without me adding to their workload😉.
But….Innocent civilians they’re not.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Dbl

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

demon infested.

That’s about as close to truth as you can get. I’ve tried to comprehend the amount of evil it would take to do what they did to the pregnant mom and I just can’t wrap my head around someone being that barbaric and sadistic to do such a thing. It’s pure evil.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You are making the mistaken assumption hamas are human beings.

Extermination of vermin has never been a crime.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, this isn’t the road to any sort of peace. Atrocities on any side are abhorrent and those of us with eyes to see and hearts to feel should stand up and be counted. What Hamas did was abhorrent. What the Israelis are doing is abhorrent to. Neither are justifiable and those who seek to do so, as do some on this very site, have allowed their morals to slide.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Neither are justifiable and those who seek to do so, as do some on this very site, have allowed their morals to slide.

I would say wanting the hostages back by any means necessary is very justifiable. They’re also not prisoners of war they’re innocent hostages. I also think defending your country and its citizens against people that would love to see you exterminated is beyond a doubt justifiable. Only someone without moral’s would think otherwise.

Are you okay with letting the hostages die? What if one of them was your family member would you not do anything possible to get them back or would you just leave them for dead?

You want a road to peace? Give up all the hostages and surrender but Gaza doesn’t want peace, won’t give hostages back, won’t surrender and they don’t want a two state agreement, they’ve turned it down every time. So, if they keep doing what they’re doing , they’ll keep getting what they’re getting. It’s pretty elementary.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What do you call people that rape pregnant women and then cut the baby out of her womb and then kill the baby in front of her before killing the mother? What do you call people that slice off a woman’s breast and toss it around playing with it before they toss it in the street or the story of them shoving nails and what not into a woman’s privates.

These stories are really fantastic, you should consider becoming a writer for a "Scary Movie" or something similar.

Edit: I just realized you forgot about 40 beheaded babies story. But don't worry, I still believe in your writing skills

You just need to work a bit more on memorizing the script, that's all.

edit on 9-6-2024 by jofafot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jofafot

Sure pumpkin. Yes, they found beheadings they just couldn’t tell if they were chopped off or blown off.
I find it despicable, disgusting and extremely disturbing that you go to any lengths to defend and support the scum that committed these atrocities listed below. Says a lot about you. I don’t know why I bother with you bot but here’s just a few atrocities committed 10/7.

You should visit the first link it has pics just for you, they’re graphic.

Charred remains and a CT scan of the remains show an adult and a child who were bound together and burned alive by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7. Two spinal columns can be seen in the scan. The pair were likely embracing as they burned.

Kugel also explained that the age range of the victims spans from 3 months to 80 or 90 years old. Many bodies, including those of babies, are without heads. Asked if they were decapitated, Kugel answered yes. Although he admits that, given the circumstances, it’s difficult to ascertain whether they were decapitated before or after death, as well as how they were beheaded, “whether cut off by knife or blown off by RPG,” he explained.

“The proportion of bodies we’ve received who are charred is high,” Kugel explained. “Many have gunshot wounds in their hands, showing they put their hands up to their faces in defense. Many were burned alive in their homes. … We know they were burned alive because there is soot in their trachea, their throats—meaning they were still breathing when set on fire.” The single mercy, Kugel said—if there is one to be found—is that the burned victims likely died from carbon monoxide and soot inhalation before the fire killed them.

And when I go to the Shura camp [where deceased bodies in Israel are first collected] and see containers like you’d see at the port—but they’re all full of bodies… And you hear the stories—that behind their charred bodies, something terrible happened—it’s very difficult. I’ve seen many things in my 31-year career, but the magnitude and the cruelty [here] is terrible,” Kugel added.

themedialine.org...

"She was alive," the witness says. "She was bleeding from her back." She goes on to detail how the men cut off parts of the victim's body during the assault. "They sliced her breast and threw it on the street," she says. "They were playing with it." The victim was passed to another man in uniform, she continues. "He penetrated her, and shot her in the head before he finished. He didn't even pick up his pants; he shoots and ejaculates."

Several people involved in collecting and identifying the bodies of those killed in the attack told us they had seen multiple signs of sexual assault, including broken pelvises, bruises, cuts and tears, and that the victims ranged from children and teenagers to pensioners. Video testimony of an eyewitness at the Nova music festival, shown to journalists by Israeli police, detailed the gang rape, mutilation and execution of one victim. Videos of naked and bloodied women filmed by Hamas on the day of the attack, and photographs of bodies taken at the sites afterwards, suggest that women were sexually targeted by their attackers.
www.bbc.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join