It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern war crimes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

River To The Sea Traveling Road Show.

here's my version,

from the river to the sea
will freed by israelis
from bank to the shore,
hamas will be no more

edit on 8-6-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Oh, excellent! Now ya got me going…

October 7th was the fateful day
That Hamas went out to play
They went to kill and rape and pillage
And brought a #storm upon their village

Because they aren’t all that smart
They didn’t think a war they’d start
So now they hide behind kids and women
While made to regret their dumb decision

edit on 8-6-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: BigRedChew

So roughly 0.75% of the population, yeah, that's a genocide if I've ever seen one. Wonder what Israel is going to do about the other 5 million or so; at the rate they're going, it's going to be the slowest genocide in history.

Edit: quick back of the napkin calculation, it's going to take roughly 95 years to fully genocide the population, that's of course not taking into account any births, deaths, or asylum claims. Give me a frickin' break.

Great point.
There are over 7,000 baby gazans born each month.
That’s 56,000 born the past 8 months.
Gazans are still at a net population gain.
Did they change the definition of Genocide too?

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

good one.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I think they changed the definition of war as well.

I can’t keep up.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thankfully 4 more rescued from Palestinian terrorist. Hopefully the rescue efforts continue so others can be rescued alive. Good job IDF I’m sure their families are more than grateful.

Officers of the National Police special anti-terror unit of Yamam along with Shin Bet agents simultaneously raided two Hamas buildings to pluck the three male hostages and one female hostage to safety. The soldiers had been undergoing intense training for weeks in preparation for the rescue mission, Hagari said. 

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

One of the rescued, Noa, was the girl taken on the motorcycle from the music festival.
She was held in a separate house to the others.

Attached is footage from inside the helicopter in which Noa Argamani was rescued and returned home to Israel after the IDF and ISA rescue operation in the heart of Nuseirat in the Gaza Strip:

videoidf.azureedge.net...

t.me...

Here’s the other three getting rescued..

videoidf.azureedge.net...

I think it’s over 40 now that have been confirmed as killed.

edit on 8-6-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I think it’s over 40 now that have been confirmed as killed.

So not right and to think this could’ve all been prevented if the Palestinians wouldn’t have tortured and murdered 1.3k innocent people 🥲. Everyone dead would still be alive. Imagine that.
edit on 8-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Three of the protesters were students at the university. The rest were all members of the River To The Sea Traveling Road Show.

I fear the open border policy has let in more terrorists than anyone wants to contemplate. There's no doubt in my mine th've already arrived on the seashores of America and are trying their best to set up the same networks that operate in places like Gaza.

These kids protesting have no idea what they're supporting, thanks to 'higher' education and youthful ignorance... or maybe I should say being subjective to easy manipulation by those who only pretend to have their best interests at heart.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: NorthOS

Three of the protesters were students at the university. The rest were all members of the River To The Sea Traveling Road Show.

I fear the open border policy has let in more terrorists than anyone wants to contemplate. There's no doubt in my mine th've already arrived on the seashores of America and are trying their best to set up the same networks that operate in places like Gaza.

These kids protesting have no idea what they're supporting, thanks to 'higher' education and youthful ignorance... or maybe I should say being subjective to easy manipulation by those who only pretend to have their best interests at heart.

I think most of us know this, you’re not alone in your thoughts.

The brainwashed idiots are beyond my comprehension, I don’t get how people can be so gullible. The mere fact we’re talking about it says a lot about where society is today. Some of the crap I here is beyond comprehension and not in any way shape or form intelligent by any means. We’re in a regression and decline of critical thinking. The arguments some try to make are perfect example. We’re better than this bs.
edit on 9-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Wont work anyway. WW2 Admiral Yamamoto was rumored to say something along the lines of: “You can’t invade the United States, because there is rifle behind every blade of grass”. Lots of arms and ammunition stashed in people’s basements, it would be hard to take over. Surely between citizens police and military they would fail. They could cause chaos for sure, but once the American people get riled up, all bets are off. We have proven we are nobody to fronk with when we’re pissed.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigRedChew
a reply to: nugget1

It actually has been repaired. The repair cost $22 million and they finished repairing it just two days ago. Do your research, buddy.

Also, the port was damaged about three weeks ago. Not last week.

Port repaired

Quoted your whole reply so people can see the link to read it for themselves.

The repairs where done in an Israeli Port

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

In just recent days the news has broken that Palestinian prisoners are being anally sodomized by Israeli forces using electric torture devices, and that the Israelis, to extract their own prisoners, committed a perfidious massacre in a refugee camp of a starving population while disguised in humanitarian trucks, and using the U.S.-built "humanitarian pier."

... and I bet you sucked up that propaganda and instantly believed it to be true. You do know that the 'humanitarian pier' sank and can't be used, right? That fact kinda screws up the anti-Israel propaganda.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

when over 35,000 innocent people have been killed ...
Do your research buddy.

YOU should do your research buddy. God .. you really are indoctrinated.

No, 35,000 innocent people have not been killed. That number comes from HAMAS. THEY LIE. They inflate numbers. They call dead terrorists 'Palestinian civilians'. They falsely claim it's all women and children when in fact half of the people who have died in Gaza are TERRORISTS. And the adult civilians who have died are, statistically speaking, most likely terrorist supporters.

UN Halves Estimate of Women and Children Killed in Gaza.

The UN also highlighted that the plurality of identified fatalities were men (40%), while children were (32%) and women (20%).

UN Halves Estimate of Women and Children Killed in Gaza

The United Nations seemingly halved the estimated number of women and children killed in Gaza, according to UN data published on May 6 and 8. The UN published the number of fatalities reported by the Hamas-run Gaza Ministry of Health or the Government Media Office in Gaza and Israeli authorities. The UN provided a disclaimer below the data: "The UN has so far not been able to produce independent, comprehensive, and verified casualty figures."

On May 6, the UN published data showing that 34,735 people had reportedly been killed in Gaza, including over 9,500 women and over 14,500 children. On May 8, the UN published data showing 34,844 people had reportedly been killed, including 4,959 women and 7,797 children.

The new figures showed the number of identified deaths as of April 30, which total 24,686 people; the new data also specified that 10,006 men had been killed and 1,924 elderly.

NOW ... add to that new 24,686 figure the fact that Israel says it estimates 12,000 dead Hamas fighters. If they are close to being correct, that leaves 12,686 civilian casualties. Men, women and children. VERY different from the figure of 34,000 dead women and children that Hamas is trying to bamboozle people with. And the fact still remains that NONE of them would be dead if Hamas and the 'palestinians' hadn't attacked Israel and if Hamas would lay down their arms and give up the hostages. (Which I doubt any are still alive given the abuse that the freed ones were going through)

IDF Says 12000 Hamas Fighters Killed in Gaza War

The Israel Defense Forces said Monday that troops have killed some 12,000 of Hamas’s estimated 30,000 gunmen in the Gaza Strip since war erupted on October 7, after a Qatar-based official for the terror group claimed it had lost half that number — some 6,000 fighters — during the four-month-old conflict.

Hamas is also believed to have thousands of operatives who are seriously wounded and unable to fight.

And then there is the fact that civilians die in wars. It happens. Statistically speaking, the civilian death count in this war is extremely low for urban warfare. Israel is doing an EXCELLENT job of avoiding civilian casualties. The bottom line is that no one would be dead if Hamas and the Palestinians hadn't attacked Israel on Oct 7. BTW ... They are still launching rockets out of Gaza into Israel trying to kill Israeli civilians. Of course Israel has a right to defend itself against that.

Just a reminder about the fact that civilians die in war ... casualties in recent wars ...

World War II - 50,000,000 Dead

World War I - 40,000,000 Dead

Vietnam War - 1,353,000 Dead

Korea War - 525,000 Dead, over 1 Million Missing

Iraq War - Over 1 Million Associated Deaths

Iran/Iraq War - 500,000 Iraqi dead and 750,000 Iranian dead

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The fact that so many of you are openly and willingly supporting a genocide is absolutely mind-boggling.

Actually, that's what YOU are doing. By supporting Hamas and the so called 'palestinians', you are supporting their call for the genocide of the Jews and the destruction of Israel. There is no 'genocide' of anyone in Gaza. You are flat out wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The EU's High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy , Josep Borrell , has condemned Israel's latest "massacre of civilians" after 210 people were killed and more than 400 wounded in Israel's hostage release raid.

Reports from Gaza of another massacre of civilians are appalling. We condemn this in the strongest terms.

The bloodbath must end immediately.

@POTUS
3-stage plan is the way forward for an enduring ceasefire and to end the killing.
x.com...

edit on 9-6-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The pier was damaged beyond use last week, shortly after its completion, with few aid trucks having used it. As of today it still hasn't been repaired.

Want to edit your story, sport?

The Pier has been repaired.

A key section of the $320million, US military-built pier designed to carry badly needed aid into Gaza by boat has been reconnected to the Gaza beach following storm damage repairs, and aid will begin to flow soon, US Central Command announced Friday.

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The pier was damaged beyond use last week, shortly after its completion, with few aid trucks having used it. As of today it still hasn't been repaired.

Want to edit your story, sport?

The Pier has been repaired.

Yes, and as of June 8, 2024 report 'aid will begin to flow soon.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

We have proven we are nobody to fronk with when we’re pissed.

If it's our own guv. behind the 'fronking' it won't matter how many individuals have fortyeleven guns.

In 1984, Bezmenov gave an interview to G. Edward Griffin from which much can be learned today. His most chilling point was that there’s a long-term plan put in play by Russia to defeat America through psychological warfare and “demoralization.” It’s a long game that takes decades to achieve but it may already be bearing fruit.
Bezmenov made the point that the work of the KGB mainly does not involve espionage, despite what our popular culture may tell us. Most of the work, 85% of it, was “a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare.”

“What it basically means is: to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.”

Bezmenov described this process as “a great brainwashing” that has four basic stages. The first stage is called “demoralization” which takes from 15 to 20 years to achieve. According to the former KGB agent, that is the minimum number of years it takes to re-educate one generation of students that is normally exposed to the ideology of its country — in other words, the time it takes to change what the people are thinking.

He used the examples of 1960s hippies coming to positions of power in the 1980s in the government and businesses of America. Bezmenov claimed this generation was already “contaminated” by Marxist-Leninist values. Of course, this claim that many baby boomers are somehow espousing KGB-tainted ideas is hard to believe but Bezmenov’s larger point addressed why people who have been gradually “demoralized” are unable to understand that this has happened to them.

“As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore,” said Bezmenov. “A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That’s the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization.”

It’s hard not to see in that the state of many modern Americans. We have become a society of polarized tribes, with some people flat out rejecting facts in favor of narratives and opinions.

Once demoralization is completed, the second stage of ideological brainwashing is “destabilization”. During this two-to-five-year period, asserted Bezmenov, what matters is the targeting of essential structural elements of a nation: economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. Basically, the subverter (Russia) would look to destabilize every one of those areas in the United States, considerably weakening it.

[bigthink.com...]

posted on Jun, 9 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The EU's High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy , Josep Borrell , has condemned Israel's latest "massacre of civilians" after 210 people were killed and more than 400 wounded in Israel's hostage release raid.

Reports from Gaza of another massacre of civilians are appalling. We condemn this in the strongest terms.

The bloodbath must end immediately.

@POTUS
3-stage plan is the way forward for an enduring ceasefire and to end the killing.
x.com...

I don’t believe anything being reported from Gaza. Most all of it’s propaganda especially with buzzwords like “massacre of civilians”, lol, I’m calling BS. I’m kinda surprised you’re pulled in by all the propaganda and it seems as though you’re believing everything they say, which I think is a big mistake. But I guess if you’re going to believe everything ”hamas” tells you, enjoy more of your brainwashing. Are you aware death totals are being done by random media personnel, nothing official about it.Thats why we hear so many different numbers. If you’re going to believe their crap, I have a bridge for sale.

They rescued 4 hostages so I personally couldn’t care less how many people were killed to make that happen. Don’t think for a second that there’s not plenty of Gaza civilians that know exactly where these hostages are and aren’t saying a damn thing to help them. IDF raided two apartment dwellings you seriously think civilians didn’t know there were hostages there??? Obviously there were combatants there I would assume. Chalk another war crime up for the Palestinians for not only having hostages but also harboring combatants among civilians. So sick of hearing this poor me, cry me a river bs. Give up the hostages now or shut up with your whining.

IDF needs to keep doing what they’re doing until all the hostages are released and hamas surrenders. If that means killing 500 to save one, so be it. They signed up for this # and are doing nothing to stop it and nothing to help the hostages. Don’t care anymore what happens to them. Should’ve thought a lil harder about the repercussions of murdering 1.3k innocent people. Zero sympathy for any of them.

CNN has no way of verifying casualty numbers reported by Palestinian officials in Gaza. Medical records in the war-torn enclave do not differentiate between civilians and militants killed. An Israeli military spokesperson put the number of casualties from the operation at “under 100,” and had no information on how many of those were civilians.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 9-6-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join