It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New cancer vaccine being tested in UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I myself would not take this vaccine, I know multiple ways to deter cancer in the body through dietary choices and I have researched the actual method of action as to how those work.

If I were in that place, I would at least try science too. Nor would I rule out using other dietary options like the ones you have studied; without a doubt, the human body is too complex to completely rule out the point of self-healing or alternative therapies that work.

I would be interested if you could share some of those ways to deter cancer. Could you share something about that? I would appreciate it, I like to see other options and different points of view.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Right! Do we honestly understand that? I've been telling folks for years.

Treatments....and rehabs ...are more $$$ guaranteed Cure folks.....they don't come back.

Parents? As you see this now....pay attention to your children. If they ever get seriously ill ..there will be no $$$ in saving them in your future.

Keep em treated, medicated, sick.

Twisted world.
edit on 06240430America/ChicagoSat, 01 Jun 2024 07:57:04 -050057202400000004 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Does anyone realize HOW MANY "CANCERS" there are? And many not called it? Leukemia, Hodgkins disease...etc...etc...

So cure "Cancer"? Blanketedly cure all of them by all names? Not. Never. Gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I strongly suspect that's not too far off the mark mysterioustranger.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

God...I buried sooo many family....all "cancers" by different names.

So to cure "it".... when it's a "they"? Ridiculous.

Stay well

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"Clinicians look for specific mutations in a patient's tumour and create a personalised treatment designed to stimulate the immune system after surgery to remove tumours so it can recognise and attack any remaining cancer cells."

From the OP 's link.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Clinicians look for specific mutations in a patient's tumour and create a personalised treatment designed to stimulate the immune system after surgery to remove tumours so it can recognise and attack any remaining cancer cells."

From the OP 's link.

Sounds like a good idea as long as the mutations are different enough. The thing is, cancer cells are your cells, and if you develop an immune response to your own cells, that is an autoimmune disorder. That seems pretty risky to me after thinking about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This appears to be a really promising treatment that's far easier on the body than chemo and radiation. It already has some success stories! One from a member here. What's the problem? Do you even know what mRNA is?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

A possible cure for cancer?

Let's hope so.

It's not as if it's being rushed, this time. Or "mandated".

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

Well all I know is I’m very happy I never had the jab!!!

Well all I know is I'm very happy because I was close to death in the hospital with covid and the jab saved me, oh I aint dead either.

People have got to understand cancer is not a disease (even though some medics and researchers like to tell you it is) It's just normal cells that are running amok and the bodies "responses" have been turned off. It ultimately depends where the cancer is to what they call it but basically it's all cancer. And depending where it is that is the question on what to do to cure it. It's a very bad do all round but the real crime is the billions that have been spent and more still to "find a cure".
PS If I get cancer I want the same treatment as King Charles, cos he's doing great.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah, developed by the same people who brought us the Covid-19 vaccines. I've read also that the Covid-19 vaccines actually stop the body from naturally destroying cancer and create a more hospitable environment for cancer to survive. Still researching that. And now with all the turbo cancers emerging in the last couple of years and the overall rise in cancers period, yeah. Ain't touching those vaccines that supposedly 'prevent' cancer. Next we'll hear "well they don't actually prevent cancer, they just make the cancer much less destructive". Fear kills. Fear and evil vaccines kill faster.

edit on st30202400000030bSat, 01 Jun 2024 10:21:29 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I've read also that the Covid-19 vaccines actually stop the body from naturally destroying cancer and create a more hospitable environment for cancer to survive. Still researching that. And now with all the turbo cancers emerging in the last couple of years and the overall rise in cancers period, yeah. Ain't touching those vaccines that supposedly 'prevent' cancer. Next we'll hear "well they don't actually prevent cancer, they just make the cancer much less destructive". Fear kills. Fear and evil vaccines kill faster.

Cancer frequency has not increased any more than previous years since COVID vaccines became a thing. They've been steadily rising since the 70's, with the biggest spike between 2008 and 2019. Time traveling vaccines strike again!

Also, turbo cancer was a term made up on reddit.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

They don't prevent, they are to treat existing cancer patients.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

You’d be wrong, there has been a rapid increase in cancer diagnosis. It’s actually quite concerning.
Lots of suddenly dying , weird clots being found etc etc .

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeo there are many and this won’t go away , the big C and pharmacy’s make too much money from it all.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Time will show us how risky they are , just like how the Covid jabs have.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It's pretty risky having cancer.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No doubt but I’d like to hope that people would want a safe treatment as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
See told you, couldn’t handle it.

edit on 1-6-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

These new vaccines are to treat existing cancer patients. Why might they cause it?

Surely, a potential alternative to chemo (which really does mess with the immune system) or radiotherapy is a good thing?

It's to cure, not prevent.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join