It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New cancer vaccine being tested in UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yet I get screamed at and called a Nazi. "Deny Ignorance", and all that.

Stop making stuff up.

I said your views were the same as the nazis tried in the Nurmburg trials. Which they are.
They thought it was ok to use experimental medicine without informed consent too. They got hung for it and the a treaty was made to stop war crimes like this happening again.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

The armpits of the internet told him that mRNA is bad, and there's no changing these people's minds.

It still experimental. The last MRNA vax happened and we have had an increase in cancers and sudden death. There is evidence suggesting this may permanently alter and change genetics. If this is the case most of the population of the western world are now genetically modified organisms. The effects this are entirely unknown to the public. How experimental do you want to get.
There are many examples in the past were medicine has had very undesired effects. What you are seeing here is not just a different medicine. It is an entire new paradigm of medicine..

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

None of it is right. Vaccines shouldn’t be threatened or bribed

In a nutshell yes.. that is hat the Nuremberg treaty states..

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yet I get screamed at and called a Nazi. "Deny Ignorance", and all that.

Stop making stuff up.

I said your views were the same as the nazis tried in the Nurmburg trials. Which they are.
They thought it was ok to use experimental medicine without informed consent too. They got hung for it and the a treaty was made to stop war crimes like this happening again.

So you're not calling me a Nazi you are just saying my views are the same as Nazis.

Because I supposedly support using experimental medicines without informed consent.

If you actually bothered to read what I posted I have on many occasions said that vaccines are a personal choice and should be voluntary.

I and others have told you that these cancer treatments are entirely voluntary and very much based on informed consent. By existing cancer patients.

But you totally misrepresent my actual views.

When I say "misrepresent ' I am being polite.

Please read what I actually post and do not misrepresent it and please do not call me a Nazi.

I have family members that fought actual Nazis in WW2 one of whom fought on the beach at Normandy.

To say that I find your comments grossly offensive is a massive understatement.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

"It is an entire new paradigm of medicine."

That is why it is not being rushed and is being extensively trialled.

Are you against new medicines and treatments?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"It is an entire new paradigm of medicine." That is why it is not being rushed and is being extensively trialled

Yes it is being rushed out. It was for the jabs and was used under emergency legislation. Did you read the report that pzifer tired to have hidden for 70 years showing the list of side effects.

MRNA·...safe and effective.. Astra zenaca has just removed there vax for creating blood clots.. Japense politicans are not apologizing for causing an explosion in cancer cases.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This new treatment for cancer patients is being trialled and is not being rushed or mandated.

If you think a potential new cure for cancer is evil, I hope to God that you never get diagnosed.

Please stop comparing this to COVID.

And never again dare to compare me to a Nazi.

It's the anniversary of D Day being remembered here.

Mrs Carpy's dad was there, and at Dunkirk, too.

I just read your Nazi comments to her.

She would love to meet you to discuss this.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If you think a potential new cure for cancer is evil, I hope to God that you never get diagnosed. Please stop comparing this to COVID

Its the same tech.. that has caused cancer.. and now the same people are saying they can cure cancer with this tech...

dog bawls...

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

And never again dare to compare me to a Nazi

What happened in WW2 is beyond the scope of ATS.... so take it tongue and cheek.
Seems to me you were supporing a narrative that is concisdered a war crime. Nazis were sentenced for that. IN that respect it seems to me you are supporting this ideology.
but if it makes you feel better i will take it back and give you cookies and milk, Happy to meet up and discuss if you want. Head to london about once every year or so.

you can have your cookies and milk then.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sorry, but if you are going to continue to misrepresent my views as being in some way comparable to those of Nazis I am just going to leave you to it.

Claim your "victory" as you no doubt will.

You disgust me.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: bastion

Without a list of propriety ingredients you do not have informed consent.

What makes you think there wouldn't be a list of ingredients?

I've not found the specific ones for this trial yet but all ingredients/components and ammounts always listed under the official/scientific names for the specic vaccines in the UK and available in patient info and healthcare provider info (I have epilepsy so always have to be careful of sodium).

A quick glance indicates this vaccine trial is on BNT122 (autogene cevumeran, RO7198457) and if true is likely to be this specific trial NCT04486378 - A Phase II Clinical Trial Comparing the Efficacy of RO7198457 Versus Watchful Waiting in Patients With ctDNA-positive, Resected Stage II (High Risk) and Stage III Colorectal Cancer but it's been far too sunny to do a proper investigation.

It makes no sense not to provide trial participants the info as people have allergies and medications, failing to provide is illegal under ethics and would massively increase the chances of the trial failing and 'Patients with known allergies, hypersensitivity, or intolerance to RO7198457 or its excipients' are banned from the trial under exclusion criteria.

edit on 3-6-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join