It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New cancer vaccine being tested in UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sarcasm lol but honestly there are better religious texts

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

That old chestnut.

The sky has been falling for a while now.

And yet we are still here..............

The system is nowhere near ready to crumble G1111B1234.

That's just wishful thinking on your part.

And have you considered the implications if it all did really come tumbling down?

Because we would not be having this conversation for a start, which would be the least of our problems really.
edit on 1-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

A little bit of levity tends to lighten the mood.

But again still not seeing any miraculous cancer bullets or explanations as to the claims you made.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

NHS is on its knees , you’re a fool to think otherwise

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It seems that what Andy asked you has not had an answer.

You talk about there being a cure for cancer, but they don't want to give it to us, not even to the rich because of course, we would all discover his plan.

Could you tell us where you got that information, name of the cure, pharmaceutical company that hijacked it, or anything that would allow us to understand your point?

Because so far it's all blah, blah, blah, I know more about you, I studied medicine but I can't say where... It sounds like quackery that when he is not able to prove/defend his point he attacks everyone else saying how ignorant they are and the privileged knowledge that you have, while they hide it from the rest of us.

Share your information with us, don't be selfish

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vetton

You know me do you? lol that’s laughable. I find it funny that what has led most of you to a site like this if I have to explain everything. This has been a big one for years.
I’ve definitely gone to university and worked in health for 20+ years so…..

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I do have a substantial amount of family who are employed by the beloved service.

NHS is on its knees down to the Tories and previous administrations.

The sky is still not about to fall.

Anyhoo i'm away to Rutherglen to buy the wean a water gun.

Too nice to sit here going in circles.

Enjoy the day.
edit on 1-6-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Thanks again for the unwanted family history. They should know the how bad the NHS is in then. labour certainly isn’t going to fix it

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear that, I know what you're talking about. My mother overcame stomach cancer last year, thanks to an experimental chemotherapy treatment that went more directly to the tumor instead of the entire body.

It was something experimental that had been tested on patients for years, and if it didn't work they would do conventional chemotherapy, we clung to it like a burning nail (with great fear) and it worked for her. A year later the effects of her treatment are still present in her, her nails are still different and yellow, you can still see them in the veins where the chemotherapy entered, but now she is still here, that saved her.

By which I mean, if this vaccine works successfully, it will be a great achievement for everyone, none of us are exempt from that horrible disease and when the time comes, you cling to all the possibilities that give you or your loved ones more hope.

It is clear that pharmaceutical companies are not sisters of charity, but it is undeniable that science goes hand in hand with progress and for many people it is the difference between life and death, hope and condemnation.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Well nether are you.

So im apt to ponder voting for them is better than voting for whatever the feck you pretend to be.

And still, no fact nor evidence to support your ludicrous claims.

Anyhoo sun shine and reality.

Bye'bye for a spell.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Glad to hear it Vetton.

All the the best to your Mum.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Least I’ve been trying !!! Hate seeing a great system get done over like it has. Shame people wouldn’t wake up earlier enough to see what was happening. Funny that how that’s always the case. Chow for now.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

And why don't you share with us the information you have about the definitive cure for cancer?

I'm quite interested in shedding some light on your statement. (Me and I think about 7.5 billion people in the world)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Thank you very much Andy, health to you and your loved ones

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I’m sure they would and I stated I believe they have one not saying I know it , I’ve looked into this for years and no offence you don’t seem the type to handle the truth so…..

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I’ve looked into this for years and no offence you don’t seem the type to handle the truth so…..

It's the kind of answer someone who doesn't have the truth would give.

He who does not show his truth hides his lie. Thanks for his response.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Funny thing about opinions, everyone has one , just like assholes lol. I generally ain’t interested if you do or don’t , I’ve tried warning people over the years , showed evidence and still … here we are , what does it matter , only after something happens and affects them , does anyone truly care.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Your posts are a lot to unpack incredible levels of projection taking place.

Even gaslighting, truly incredible. No one hurled insults until you did first. No one even really disagreed wholly with you but you managed to argue I dunno with yourself?

I don’t often agree with Andy but the guy is consistent, he stands by what he believes and he backs up it. His opinions are often always quite sound and I can appreciate that even if I don’t agree with him on a topic.

Andy 1 - G 0

Its the truth, one you may not be able to handle.

edit on 1-6-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   
have not researched this to see if it's method of action seems legit. So I will not comment on it till I do some research. If people want to volunteer for a trial, they have to understand that half of the people will be getting placebos. I myself would not take this vaccine, I know multiple ways to deter cancer in the body through dietary choices and I have researched the actual method of action as to how those work.

I have no problem with research like this as long as it is done honestly and evaluated properly without bias from making profit from it if approved. So basically, I do not trust any research conclusions unless I read the research parameters myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

lol pathetic , how childish to make a score up lol. Please see note above about opinions!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join