It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Thanks CT. I tried to respond to this early this morning and a cat ran across the keyboard..........

I have been doing the ice packs and that seems to help some. When I read what you said about rest and sleep it dawned on me that I have barely slept in a week. Since I didn't take the hydro this morning I popped some sleep aids that are over the counter and fell asleep. I missed my tele check-up with my pcp but he will live. I needed the sleep badly and I do feel better!

My son came into my room, he told me after I woke up, to check on me. He said my head was hanging off the bed and he thought I was dead.... until he lifted my head and slid me back over to the middle of the bed. I explained to him that I would not die like that over this current injury. I've always been a bed hog when I sleep in that I need a queen size just for myself.
He is 35 and I hate that he is worried that I'm going to die. I understand why he thinks it, cause I was in rough shape for a few days, but it still pisses me off. Little does he know that I've taken care of all the decisions and a friend of his from childhood knows where to find the info.

Get well soon RookQueen, my thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.

Did someone mention Taylor SWIFT, I'll try be as quick as I can.

Birds of a feather flock together.

This caught my attention...

Linky to article

Interdasting this part of the article.

Q999

Happy Easter weekend everybody.

edit on 29-3-2024 by Imbackbaby because: Phones

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

like I said above:

Then there is the rumors going around that some people are still trying to groom her into replacing G. Maxwell.

Just wait until the juicy stuff comes out between West and Obama and why that hate between them happened.

Speaking of Epstein Island, who were the people in FBI and NYPD attire that was seen on camera clearing out the place of any evidence? Little "Hollywoodland" magic?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
How long before they include digital ID or biometric scanners?
x.com...

I bet the impregnation rate amongst regular subway riding men plummets as the sperm are killed, and the men/women who do have children will find more birth defects. Like with the Covid-19 vaccines, it will take a few years to figure out what's going on. Hopefully subway riders won't have to sign an agreement not to sue NYCity or the Body Scanning company.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The hardest part of TGA is realizing how traumatized we are. The harder we fight it the more we fight for the lie to be real. Everyday more and more in our face gaslighting. Which path do we chose the world of make believe where when you're asked how are you? You reply good but inside your like I feel like # everything hurts and my dog is getting older. Try answering truthfully the looks you get, someone actually said to me you can't do/say that (more than one) a world where up is down
A world where honestly get frowned on lies get you elected
The 🌎 where reality is so terrible we would rather believe the lie.
We have to or else we are crazy
memories

Try taking responsibility for your mistakes that's a gas omj

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dashen
Winning is mass awakening.
I never expected justice
Nevertheless we are accelerating exponentially towards implosion.

Mass awakening to what?

The bait Q used was justice and power handed back to the people.

Awakening must happen so regular people don't see the trials, tribunals, imprisonments, executions, etc.. as being "mean-spirited" justice. (Like what the traitors have been doing to Trump since 2016)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Awakening must happen so ...

I didn't ask why, I ask what this awakening is.

Also, in the post I was replying to dashen said they never expected justice so "trials, tribunals, imprisonments, executions, etc.." is neither here nor there, especially if they never happen.

ETA: Just wanted to add that I find it amusing how you can post what you did and at the same time some of you propose the arrests, trials and executions have already happened and those executed have been replaced by actors or even robots. Even you guys can't agree on what is really going on.
edit on 29-3-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thank you IBB!

Wasn't there some sort of controversy about her parents when she merged onto the scene?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
That's probably right. I first thought it had something to do will her daddy buying the Tim McGraw song for her then he sold it as a song she wrote, but I can't find anything about that.
Sadly, I believe she maybe being groomed to become the next Gmax. Look at all the young girls in her audience. It personally sickens me. And their parents are exposing them to her!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

That look on Prince William's face is as if he suddenly spied a turd on a sidewalk ...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Also, it's not William that has been named in the P Diddy thing...... it's his brother Harry. Only mentioned in the lawsuit along with several other 'famous' people to validate/proove (I can't think of the right term) P Diddy surrounded himself with famous people to make him look 'innocent'. Rather like J Saville did.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What happens to the structure of societies when just enough people stop believing in the sacredness of the institutions that are the pillars of those societies? What happens when more and more people stop trusting their governments & start thinking everything they've been told is a lie. They become disillusioned with the illusion. They start questioning their own reality. Are we nearing that tipping point? You can't rely on following the linear sequence of time for the answer....
edit on 30-3-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I think we sometimes forget how important sleep is but it really is the bedrock for rejuvenation & self repair....

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Also, it's not William that has been named in the P Diddy thing...... it's his brother Harry. Only mentioned in the lawsuit along with several other 'famous' people to validate/proove (I can't think of the right term) P Diddy surrounded himself with famous people to make him look 'innocent'. Rather like J Saville did.
Rainbows
Jane

There are some black Youtube bloggers on this like white on rice as we say in Tennessee. Harry is at the alleged "Freak parties" that the lawsuit are charging that they all were participants/witness of sexual assault of teenage victims, and sex trafficking.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This is odd. In Ku post #999- why is the "t" missing?
"underneath is temple on Epstein Island?"

President Trump had a tweet with a missing t. The No's for the posts connected to it have lots of 8's.
885005, 884833, 884858. Mr. Pool posted 888 awhile back.

T is the 20th letter in the alphabet. 5 lines in post 999 brings us to 2025 again.

I've dragged out my copy of the book "Disease X- The 100 Days Mission to End Pandemics- Chapter 8: Prepare for the Next One. Page 142.
This book was published in 2023. Page 142...
..."the researchers found that the probability of a pandemic with a similar potential impact to Covid-19 is now about two percent in any year."
2023+2=2025.

Bill Gates had a big hand in what has been published in this book, which means numbers in it are very important.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Wuhan of the Rockies

I covered the bat lab in Fort Collins earlier but now we have more. This is simply outrageous- 64 accidents from 2020-2023 and they received $8 million from Fauci, but what is really concerning is the importing of bats with Nipah and SARS through the EcoHealth Alliance.

Why are they not shut down?

Chapter 9 :2027: A Pandemic is Thwarted.

Page 160. "Alarmed by scientists' warnings about Nipah pandemic potential, government and philanthropic donors had pledged up to $200 million for scientists to speed up the development of rapid response Nipah vaccines."

Subject zero had a novel virus which appeared similar to Nipah.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Thank you for the prayers! I hope you dont mind me asking this but am I wrong for trying to take this to the courts? I read last night that he is working all over the state in the small hospitals. I dont think he should be allowed to practice medicine

I mean, taking the fight to the man can be distracted by taking the fight to the man, and the man can make a person disappear if the leverage and momentum shifts too much in any one direction not befitting the man's objective.

Like sending the kids off to the babysitter to raise instead of staying home where the heart of the family bond reside.

Despite the warning of thin ice treading I persisted and woke in the ICU with staples in my abdomen. I'm literally a walking miracle. But with such an experience I'm walking with lighter steps and shorter strides breathing restricted air...

How hard are you willing to fight is the answer to pursuing happiness, entertaining positive scenarios renders less energy to negative ....judges job is to shield the man who enjoys granted sovereignty...
If we're not spreading the love we're being distracted from what really matters, is my opinion, personally.

Marley was a papillion dachshund mix we brought home after eloping in las Vegas in 2006. I think it was in 21 when we lost him to blindness and old age.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm wondering if we should be looking for what takes place on March 22- 322 Skull and Bones. I came across something very interesting working backwards.

FDA EUA for Pemgarde 322-

At this point this is ridiculous- "for the prevention of Covid 12 years and older weighing 88
pounds."

No doubt wildly safe and effective.
Lets look at the fact sheet

This EUA is under 564[1] of the Act U.S.C 360 bbb
3[1]- I see some 6uild 6ack 6etter is up to bat.

Just imagine- some risk of hypersensitivity with those terrific Covid jabs. Scrolling to section 8- Pregnancy- we. know. nothing.
----
Onwards... BioNTech received the notice of default from the NIH on March 22.
NIH wants their $$$

----
Bill Gates and Modi
Ind ias 322 moment in 2020

5 p.m. and to bang away for 5 minutes.[5X5].
#2222- Are we alone?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

like I said above:

Then there is the rumors going around that some people are still trying to groom her into replacing G. Maxwell.

Just wait until the juicy stuff comes out between West and Obama and why that hate between them happened.

Speaking of Epstein Island, who were the people in FBI and NYPD attire that was seen on camera clearing out the place of any evidence? Little "Hollywoodland" magic?

You're right, you normally are.

It's yet to be seen whether evidence was being cleared out or gathered etc. What we do know is much is being revealed right now.

Folks on social media still talk about " the great awakening", we're past that . I think it's now "the great reveal"

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Is it normal that there is a rabbit and 3 Easter eggs on White House statements? Sleepy Joe has come up with a new one, signed on Good Friday March 29.
Proclomation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024

Effective March 30th Easter Sunday.
There are 364 other days he could have chosen but nooo.
Vigilant Fox- Bill Maher Changing the Covid Narrative

He may be one of the few to get the message out to those still in dem=nial.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

That look on Prince William's face is as if he suddenly spied a turd on a sidewalk ...

Cheers

I'm sure there's been many turds in that building. Good to see you Fren.

Angel, I was referring to the guy getting knighted, my apologies for any confusion.

Your rainbows bring smiles, just saying. Continue to be you.

Me thinks this group should have been called the Government and not the police....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join