It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the 81 million voters today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

I literally change the topic if politics comes up. It's not worth the effort. To give you an idea of where I stand, I stand in the same place from 20 years ago. I didn't change, the people and policies moved the needle left which leaves me right. Who would have thought protecting the border, following laws and understanding basic human biology would make you a far right maga extremist?

Here we are, it's crazy.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I'm with you, I hope they are paid and not just complete morons. I wouldn't be surprised at anything anymore though, maybe we are surrounded by complete idiots.

I'm not claiming I'm some academic scholar by any means. I know what a woman is though, so I guess I have that going for me in terms of general intelligence.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MauiWaui

They are soo confuse with their gender that they are still looking what is hanging or not between their legs.

Sorry, but I need to be sarcastic.

Is it the gender thing all along? Did they vote twice? Must explain it because I refuse to accept that there are 81 million morons in the USA.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

I feel bad for these kids getting roped into this gender dysphoria. There is a reason we don't let 12 year olds smoke and drink alcohol. They don't understand the consequences of their actions. Yet, we allow them to make life changing medical decisions. This is here nor there but they aren't voting so they wouldn't be included in the 81 million voter figure.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This a Pic. from a Joe Biden " Rally " during the 2020 Election . Anyone Here Remember it ? Such Support , Such Enthusiasm . Looks more like a Funeral to me though . Scene is about " 20 Supporters " Cheering Joe on , the Other 81 MILLION are Nowhere to be Found .

This is a Pic. of a Trump " Rally " in 2020 . Notice Anything Different ?

Joe's 80 MILLION My Arse !

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui
Hello ATS,

Where are the 81 million voters that voted for Biden / Harris today? I know I'm out in the sticks but I travel for work and I've never seen a Biden bumper sticker, a banner, a flag, a T-shirt, coffee mug or anything. I've seen the image online but I've never actually seen it in the wild.

Where were they 3 years ago? What you're seeing is a repeat slowly unfolding. They got away with it fairly clean but I'm sure they have refined the process since with new added features.

3 years ago Jotato the Potato was holding rallies of 10 to 30 people!!! Absolutely crushing it! Yet, even with all that support, you didn't see any of the usual campaign swag anywhere just like you mentioned above.

81 million? If so (but it wasn't), the state of affairs we are currently in, really are over hurt feelings and successful brainwashing.

The fix is in. It was apparent then, and it's becoming apparent now.

ETA: Gotta take into account TOO that they have captured all of the agencies. It is evident that the DOJ is being selective and preferential in carrying out the application of the law and without THAT, we are done as a society. Do you realize how many people stand to lose their job or worse if Trump wins?

2024 won't be boring.

edit on 4-2-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Where are the 81 million voters that voted for Biden / Harris today? I know I'm out in the sticks ...

If you look at the red/blue map by county in this country, you'll see that the Democrat votes came from the cities .. not 'the sticks' where you are from. Inner city votes. High density population centers.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Where are the 81 million voters that voted for Biden / Harris today? I know I'm out in the sticks ...

If you look at the red/blue map by county in this country, you'll see that the Democrat votes came from the cities .. not 'the sticks' where you are from. Inner city votes. High density population centers.

" Inner city votes. High density population centers. "

Ah Yeah , and From all those " City Folk " , 81 Million Votes were Cast for Joe ? if you do some Math , that just Does Not Add Up .

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm aware of that. When you look at a map of the United States you have to zoom in to see the counties that voted blue. Are you making the assumption that just a handfull of counties in the country equals 81 million votes? I could see you making the argument that those big cities swayed the states electoral votes, yes, you would be correct but the overall vote count makes zero sense.

At the end of the day the electoral votes matter, the popular vote is meaningless. But it's interesting when you start to look at the popular vote in Joe's case. It doesn't make sense. I think this is where they screwed up, they should have let Trump get the popular vote but Biden get the electoral votes to win. The fact Biden got both is something I can't wrap my head around, I don't know anyone that supported him back then. Did he even campaign?

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Biden didn't campain last time, nor will he do it this time, but gets 80 million votes.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The voting machines have already been programmed.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

The people that voted for Biden to get rid of Trump, I get that, I really do. I was never on Twitter so I didn't see the mean tweets or whatever he was doing on there but I'm assuming it actually happened.

Like you said, there couldn't have been 81 million people that did that. I mean that's absurd to even consider that happened. So where are they? Do those people even exist? I mean we joke about dead voters sending in mail in ballots and I'm sure that happens but millions of them and nobody noticed?

I accepted the 2020 election, yes there were some oddities but whatever, it is what it is. If this next one goes the same way there is no way I'm going to believe it. No way.

Just for clarity, the mean tweet thing has always been a sham. Everything, every comment that Donald Trump ever made to someone was a response to THEIR mean tweet to him first. Trump's mean tweets were simply responses to the dirty group who said something foul to him. And of course their vindictive double standard then takes over, and it becomes Trump's mean tweets and not theirs.

And this proves out easily since they keep on fabricating new mud to try and destroy him with, but it's failing in the end.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Biden gets 20 million then we know it is rigged...lol

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If Biden gets 20 million then we know it is rigged...lol

Biden will get 100 million votes this time, it's the only way he wins. There's a reason the border is being over run with immigrants. They get plane, bus and train tickets with a debit card loaded with cash.

Do you think they are going to vote against the handouts? You know Trump is going to put a stop to that immediately.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Just go on yahoo comments and see these kool-aid haired morons defense of the indefensible. Everything and everyone is a Russian. You really can't make this up.

formerly the maskedbeast.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Biden will get 200 million votes and since there are only 161 million registered voters, it will be legal.

Because DOJ

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Biden will get 200 million votes and since there are only 161 million registered voters, it will be legal.

Because DOJ

Well, there are 1 billion in the Americas, so he could get 900 million votes.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

In Arizona, many of them were illegal aliens. Project Veritas filmed some of them completing signing ballots on school playgrounds and parks, with the assistance of "mules".

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hello ATS,

Where are the 81 million voters that voted for Biden / Harris today? I know I'm out in the sticks but I travel for work and I've never seen a Biden bumper sticker, a banner, a flag, a T-shirt, coffee mug or anything. I've seen the image online but I've never actually seen it in the wild. On top of that, look at something like YouTube. I ran across a channel just now that was posted about an hour ago and it has 7.2k upvotes and over 33 thousand views in an hour.

How does Biden have a 37% approval rating? Who will actually vote for him in the coming election? I know YouTube isn't the best metric to track voting habits but it's something.

There are several things going on here.

First, have you ever looked at one of those maps of the US that shows red counties and blue counties? Based on land area, the US is essentially a big sea of red with a few islands of blue clustered around the big population centers. If you live out in that red sea, you can drive in almost any direction for hundreds of miles and see nothing but Trump signs, as long as you stay out of the big population centers. Conversely, if you live on one of those blue islands as I do, you may never see a Trump sign. But counties don't vote--people vote--and more than 80% of the population lives in urban areas. The only places you're likely to see a mix of political persuasions is in those boundary areas between the red and the blue.

Second, you really have to wrap your head around the fact that the motivations of Trump supporters and Biden supporters are as different as night and day. A lot of the MAGA crowd seems to have fired Jesus Christ from the job of personal savior and given the job to Donald Trump instead. And I can see why--Trump is more fun, doesn't demand as much from his worshippers, and promises even bigger miracles than turning water into wine. He's not really running for the job of POTUS, he's running for the job of Messiah. That kind of personality cult devotion makes for vastly more emotional involvement, if that's your cup of tea. On the other hand, nobody in their right mind would accuse Biden of being at the center of a personality cult. Now that I think about it, few would suspect Biden of even having a personality. But Biden supporters like me aren't looking for someone to try to transform our lives and our country back into a replica of something it was 75 years ago, because--among other things--we know it's not physically possible. Therefore it's just another bull# promise from a consummate bull# artist. We're just looking for someone to be a relatively competent if boring administrator for 4 years at a time. For us, boring is a feature, not a bug. So yes, I will vote for Biden again if--as looks likely--it's going to come down to a Trump-Biden matchup.

Third--and I know this is going to piss off a lot of conspiracy theorists here--you are possibly making one of the most common reasoning errors known to humankind. You go around the country and observe the relative number of Trump signs versus Biden signs and you assume that that indicates that Trump is more popular than Biden. And I'm not saying that your observation of the relative numbers of Trump signs compared to the numbers of Biden signs is necessarily inaccurate. I'm saying that most people make the unconscious assumption that whatever they happen to personally observe around them--even if it is accurate--is "normal" in the sense of being a statistical representation of the larger world. I like to refer to it as the egocentric assumption. You go out to your front yard and are able to make a snowball, and you assume that disproves global warming. Even though your front yard represents less than 1 200 billionth of the global surface area and is taken at only one point in time. The observation that there is snow in your yard is accurate; the conclusion that that disproves global warming--not so much. You watch someone hold up a local liquor store and you assume that crime is on the rise and out of control. You read about an immigrant assaulting someone and you assume that most Mexicans are thieves and rapists. etc., etc. Most people have no clue how representative of the total population their personal experiences are. The only way you could actually know is for someone to conduct a systematic study of the population as a whole, using proper mathematical methods for eliminating bias and then compare those results to whatever it is you happen to experience. But that requires reading scientific studies about these kinds of issues and trusting that the researcher is competent and honest, and that is nowhere near as much fun as just making up a story that fits your confirmation bias.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm assuming that voter ID is some sort of rascisms. This isn't prom king, prom queen voting. How can anyone deny you should have to provide ID to vote? You need ID to drive, buy alcohol, get a credit card, buy a home or car and the list goes on. I know the crux of the argument is that people of color living in substandard living environments wouldn't be able to vote because they don't have an ID or can't afford one.

If anyone says that to you, they are a racist. They group a large sector of our society into a label that says they are too incompetant to acquire an ID to vote. Anyone that says this is basically saying people of color are too stupid to legally vote. I'm not okay with this, nor should you be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join