It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump J6 Case Mysteriously REMOVED from DC Court Docket

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: matafuchs

Hi, you must be new to Trump's legal strategy. It's always been delay, delay, delay.

How dare he defend himself against malicious prosecutions!

The horror!

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Once again, he filed an appeal when Judge Chutkan ruled he didn't have absolute immunity as President. That triggered a stay in proceedings until the DC Circuit issues a ruling.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My lawyer, Joseph Mama, also always complains about Trump and immunity.

I really need a new lawyer.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hi, you must be new to Trump's legal strategy. It's always been delay, delay, delay.

How dare he defend himself against malicious prosecutions!

The horror!

Nobody brought up any charges for the first few years with Trump out of office. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence they slam him with 90+ charges a year before elections.

The man is a robot. Campaigning , court cases 24/7 and a multi billion dollar business man.

Trump 2024

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

So, he should not be able to file appeals?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Once again, he filed an appeal when Judge Chutkan ruled he didn't have absolute immunity as President. That triggered a stay in proceedings until the DC Circuit issues a ruling.

So you're saying our highly esteemed judiciary didn't account for the defendant defending themselves?

I mean, that's what it sounds like you're saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Did I say that? You're the one that's trying to claim collusion between courts with no evidence. I'm simply pointing out why the case was delayed.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A judge can't predict what a party is going to appeal or how long the appellate court will take to rule on the appeal. The judge knows how long a case generally takes to go to trial and bases their schedule on that. If things come up that delay the case then the schedule is amended.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

A judge can't predict what a party is going to appeal or how long the appellate court will take to rule on the appeal. The judge knows how long a case generally takes to go to trial and bases their schedule on that. If things come up that delay the case then the schedule is amended.

That's not what I asked.

I asked if they didn't account for it.

You keep trying to put the ball back in Trumps court for delays, yet those delays are caused by his defending himself to which I asked the question.

Did our oh so highly esteemed judiciary not account for the defendant defending themselves?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Trump Trump Trump......

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

No doubt.
They have their people getting in serious level trouble doing it too.
That fool lying on the fisa warrant.
That other fool leaking Trumps tax records.
By any means necessary right?
The blind hate is unreal.

There is actually something called the Trump curse... It is the blowback on these people trying to do whatever to get him and has ended up backfiring

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

confefe !

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

edit on Fri Feb 2 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wait so the documents case should also be dismissed if Jack cant do what the judge in florida wants done correct?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I agree. Once the appeal on the Carroll case goes through all will be well again.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

yes, and if they don't find something, anything to stick to Trump, they won't be able to use the courts to deny him another chance to become president. He can't be president, his winning would demolish our democracy. And no, I have no idea what that means, or how to even explain it.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Boomer1947

A prolific criminal. Name ONE criminal court case he has been convicted of? Just one....

That doesn’t mean much. lol, they spent years trying to get John Gotti. He was always obviously a prolific criminal though.

American Liberalism; pushing a philosophy of "guilty untill proven innocent" commonly found in most totalitarian governments.

"Someone else was convicted for crimes; so you will be too"

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The DC Circuit has ruled Trump was not immune. They have posted on the docket that a mandate will be issued on the 12th. At that time, the stay on this case will be lifted, unless Trump is able to get SCOTUS to issue a stay.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The DC Circuit has ruled Trump was not immune. They have posted on the docket that a mandate will be issued on the 12th. At that time, the stay on this case will be lifted, unless Trump is able to get SCOTUS to issue a stay.

I actually hope Trump loses this fight. The precedent this sets would be epic when it comes back around. And it will.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join