It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wikipedia. It is a summary of the public record, for how your bullet points have held up to scrutiny.

You’re the one disputing the law, not me, in this instance. I’m just analyzing this one narrow issue, how it is applied to this concern about the ballot ban.

Not much more to say. Gotta run. Bye.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
a reply to: network dude

He made a lengthy speech that the election was stolen from him, to a crowd of tens of thousands of people, gathered at the capitol, before the election certification.

Yes, I am aware. But if we are discussing the words he used to order 8-900 ordinary citizens to attack police and try to overthrow our government without weapons, I kind of need to hear what words he used. That's kind of the meat and potatoes of all this. Or do you have alternative facts?

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

woah! I never saw that one coming!!

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

Wikipedia.

Glad we could finally isolate your problem. Thanks for the admission and there's no where but up from here, well done!

Agreed, between not understanding Constitutional basics, your own applied logic and preferred sources, pretty much sums it up.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Did Trump not tell his supporters to protest the election result?

That's his job as president.

(post by sdeebee31 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Sept 3, 2024

Joe Biden's replacement, candidate KAMALA HARRIS, is suing the state of GEORGIA, because they now have a new system to ensure ballots cast are done so legally.

Source: thehill.com...

Fraudsters and Cheaters can't stand when procedures are put in place to thwart fraud and other illegal activities. High-ranking state and national Politicians have the audacity and arrogance to demand ways to cheat.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Imo, if all things were equal, she wouldn't have STANDING to sue the STATE for a FEDERAL problem.

I mean, that's what they said to Trump's people, right? The evidence is there and right up front and present. Anyone who wants to look at it can see and draw their own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The lawsuit, targeting Georgia’s State Election Board, contends that “chaos” will ensue in November if a series of last-minute rule changes by the unelected panel are allowed to stand.

Yet the massive last minute rule changes during the 2020 elections were perfectly fine.

If Democrats didn't have double standards they wouldn't have standards at all ... we are living in a post convictions society.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

We’ve seen firsthand some of the “last-minute” changes… oh wait, the Left WANTED Harris as the presidential nominee last spring. 🙄

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3
a reply to: Dandandat3

We’ve seen firsthand some of the “last-minute” changes… oh wait, the Left WANTED Harris as the presidential nominee last spring. 🙄

Last Fall they saw Kamala as a "drag" on Joe Biden's efforts to seek a second term, because she was so disliked by the public, staffers, and analysts.

People die as border czar Kamala does nothing: homeland.house.gov...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join