It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LeXoXeL

Sparky, I never ask a question that I already don't know the answer to.

You should google/bing/etc "election results 2020 destroyed " before asking stupid questions.

Because they make you look stupid.

Unless that's the look you were going for.

Sorry sizzle chest, but already done. Not going to do the work for you. The extreme Right wing MAGA websites all spew the same info, while every left, center, independent and other websites have already shot holes in every. Single. Bullet point. I check them ALL out to formulate an opinion, not just the ones that mirror my beliefs. How about, go to a different computer you have never Googled or bingd anything on, sign in as guest, and see what you see. There is a whole new world out there, when no one is tracking your search info.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

"trust me bro..."

*yawn*

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The lack of self awareness in your post is astounding.

Instead of trying to tie those blinders on as tight as humanely possible, find a thing you can dispute so we can have a discussion.

Or pick from any of my posts here.

The standard being set is that "tHeRe iS no eViDenCe!!!"

This here, is evidence, a whole page of it....

Assumption is the mother of all f ups. Why do you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically stupid. I wasn't raised like that. My OPINION as such, is that Trump lies every single minute of every day. It is his MO. What makes you believe him this time when most MAGA folks have already admitted they know he lies and it's ok, because it somehow doesn't affect his character?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCameaSpider

originally posted by: LeXoXeL

no actual evidence

Thanks for showing up.

Almost an entire page of evidence and the blinders are firmly intact.

did it rile you up? Get ya heated? Good. He triggered you, pretty easy.

Given this is my thread and you chose, upon your own volition to respond with empty rhetoric and claims of ignorance. I think it's quite clear who is riled up and triggered.....

Statement, statement, nothing to actually back up any of these claims. There is literally no physical things to back up these statements. Even here on ATS, statements made are typically backed up by links. Sometimes those documents are even vetted. So where are all the physical documents to backup this info. What were the names on those duplicated votes? I wanna see every one. What ballots were destroyed, how many exactly? 21k votes "unsubstantiated" and from an unknown origin. What origin? Anyone call those folks or contact them? What does unsubstantiated mean in this specific instance? Someone suggested, someone inferred, someone noted, witnesses who are not willing to state so under oath. Dude, I could go through each one, but not going to waste my time or yours. You call it evidence , I call it word salad with no protein. All just to keep the lie going. Keep the base happy and they will spread the propaganda like a plague. The same propaganda for 4 years, over and over and over.

Because you didn’t read it and jumped to conclusions shows your ignorance of what was presented. No need to comment back with your weak reasoning. You didn’t read what was presented.

Don't assume,

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Why do you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically stupid.

Why would you assume that anyone who disagrees with me is stupid? When I specifically call upon you to specify what you are trying to convey.

Stupidity is colloquially defined as willful ignorance. Given that I copied and pasted information, and you are choosing to proclaim that it somehow doest exist or that it may be irrelevant (subject to debate) then perhaps that shoe may just fit......

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

My OPINION as such, is that Trump lies every single minute of every day. It is his MO. What makes you believe him this time when most MAGA folks have already admitted they know he lies and it's ok, because it somehow doesn't affect his character?

Please tell me what does ol Trumpy lie about every single minute of every day
?

Do you think he is lying or do you just want him to be lying because you cannot accept what he is saying . ?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sparky, I never ask a question that I already don't know the answer to.

You should google/bing/etc "election results 2020 destroyed " before asking stupid questions.

Because they make you look stupid.

Unless that's the look you were going for.

Sorry sizzle chest, but already done. Not going to do the work for you. The extreme Right wing MAGA websites all spew the same info, while every left, center, independent and other websites have already shot holes in every. Single. Bullet point. I check them ALL out to formulate an opinion, not just the ones that mirror my beliefs. How about, go to a different computer you have never Googled or bingd anything on, sign in as guest, and see what you see. There is a whole new world out there, when no one is tracking your search info.

Allow me to simplify because obviously I have to. . . .Leftists cheated, we showed the proof, and everyone went, nuh-uh!

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Stupidity is colloquially defined as willful ignorance. Given that I copied and pasted information, and you are choosing to proclaim that it somehow doest exist or that it may be irrelevant

Willful Ignorance, Self Deception , Cognitive Dissonance and or Extreme internal Conflict to the point that they literally refuse to see the truth .

All fall under the Umbrella of a Fool and this is not a word I use lightly .

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Self Deception

I think that one bothers me the most. I get people disliking and even hating Trump for a myriad of reasons.

What I don't get is how folks will completely absolve themselves of critical thinking and logic in order to justify it.

To put it simply, I've much more respect and admiration for someone who says "I don't like Trump because I don't like him," versus "I don't like Trump because (infinite media lies that defy logic)."

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

To put it simply, I've much more respect and admiration for someone who says "I don't like Trump because I don't like him," versus "I don't like Trump because (infinite media lies that defy logic)."

Agreed I love a good debate . I just don't like feeling like I'm arguing with Rachel Maddow all the time

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Instead of trying to tie those blinders on as tight as humanely possible, find a thing you can dispute so we can have a discussion.

Assumption is the mother of all f ups. Why do you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically stupid. I wasn't raised like that. My OPINION as such, is that Trump lies every single minute of every day. It is his MO. What makes you believe him this time when most MAGA folks have already admitted they know he lies and it's ok, because it somehow doesn't affect his character?

So basically you’re kind of butt hurt . Trump does not lie every single minute of every day . You sound like a desperate ignorant fool . Are you going to dispute anything in the op or just waste all of our time reading your asinine garbage ?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Bait for a losing argument.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Isn't the election this year?

This is a campaign ad as far as I'm concerned. Some injected galvanization to start the year. The more he does it, the more it's cosigned. Why stop?

To tell you the truth, I'd like him more if he'd precede these releases with an exclamation like, "Mush!"

That's being authentic.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Isn't the election this year?

This is a campaign ad as far as I'm concerned. Some injected galvanization to start the year. The more he does it, the more it's cosigned. Why stop?

To tell you the truth, I'd like him more if he'd precede these releases with an exclamation like, "Mush!"

That's being authentic.

You just have a bias. Admit it and move on. No need to drone on about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Your post would seem to imply that there is no teeth behind the trails of evidence.

What state would you like to start with for lawsuits, policy (including changes), etc?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCameaSpider

Can't I admit it and stay?

Just to clarify I feel his entire campaign strategy is a stolen election..

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well yeah the wisest thing to do is to release information when it is most advantageous .

Americans have short memories. how else do you think Democrats get elected ?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Just to clarify I feel his entire campaign strategy is a stolen election..

That's fair.

But also a successful presidency.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Self Deception

I think that one bothers me the most. I get people disliking and even hating Trump for a myriad of reasons.

What I don't get is how folks will completely absolve themselves of critical thinking and logic in order to justify it.

[/quote

I can see where you are coming from here Man . I do have some things I do not care for about Mr. Trump . but I can Overlook them if I see the Man Truly Cares about Making Our Country Great Again . He is Old and Wealthy Now , why does he Continue to give himself Grief being Involved in the Nasty Business of Politics ? Why does he not just Retire from the Public Limelight and Enjoy his Remaining Years in Comfort ?
edit on 4-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I can see where you are coming from here Man . I do have some things I do not care for about Mr. Trump . but I can Overlook them if I see the Man Truly Cares about Making Our Country Great Again . He is Old and Wealthy Now , why does he Continue to give himself Grief being Involved in the Nasty Business of Politics ? Why does he not just Retired from the Public Limelight and Enjoy his Remaining Years in Comfort ?

Understanding that folks come to different conclusions from their own experiences is just a part of life. Especially when you mix in values.

My point is that I'm ok with people not liking Trump. The bothersome part comes when they back that opinion up with easily debunkable lies and propaganda.

I mean, lying to oneself is a terrible way to live life.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join