It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm gonna vote 17 times in November.

Make sure you get a "I Voted" pin each time too. šŸ˜€

Don't forget to catch up with your genealogy to help your relatives make their vote count as well. @nugget1
edit on 4-1-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

One rumor I had heard was that the illegals would be fodder for an upcoming war as they would offer citizenship with enlisting. Feel the war machine AND get those votes....the left is truly horrible.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
And then there's this GEM . . . . šŸ˜€

Joe Biden brags about having ā€œthe most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organizationā€ in history

It's funny really they Couldn't have found a worse guy to be president . This is just one of many videos of him blatantly admitting to things ......

Could you imagine if supervillain Donald J Trump said any of this

But back on topic , JinMI mate this a great OP truly .

Lest we forget Election night 2020 they stopped the count , THEY STOPPED THE COUNT .

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The funniest part to me is Biden has a long history of blatantly racist comments, and he was the most popular Democrat nominee ever, given the supposed vote totals.

If you want the Democrats to come out en mass, nominate a well-documented racist?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You guys may be right about the election fraudā€¦

But I still like to play devilā€™s advocate on this invocation of the 14th Amendment.

No court has taken up any election fraud cases.

And Trump incited his supporters to rebel against the election certification.

Those 2 points are clear. Thus there was rebellion against the democracy, because there is no legal precedent for calling election fraud.

Will the Supreme Court set the precedent for calling election fraud, or not?

Unless they call election fraud, I donā€™t see any clear path around the 14th amendment.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

The clear path is it's merely your opinion that Trump incited a rebellion.

If that was supported by facts, they would've brought charges against him for it while they're charging him with everything else possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

LOL so your "proof" of this being true is to link to an article from a news source that many here would consider MSM and propo?

On top of that, your link both proves my point and makes you look silly. That article is about local elections, not federal or state. Which is what the OP was trying to hype up, the hoops people jump through to believe what they want to believe is staggering!

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

No court has taken up any election fraud cases.

And Trump incited his supporters to rebel against the election certification.

You render your own logic moot.

The laughable absurd standard that no fraud happened because there's no court case while also claiming Trump incited insurrection...but no court case.

Stupidity squared.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
This is going to be a long thread.

It's no secret where I land on this matter but I do enjoy digging in and tearing into the information so lets see how much I can fit here:
Original X Link

Threadreaderapp (compact text site)

JUST IN - President Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States

Introduction: It has often been repeated there is ā€œno evidenceā€ of fraud in the 2020 Election. In actuality, there is no evidence Joe Biden won.

Ongoing investigations in the Swing States reveal hundreds of thousands of votes were altered and/or not lawfully cast in the Presidential Election. Joe Biden needed them. On Election Night Nov. 3, 2020, President Donald J. Trump was sailing to reelection with landslide leads in numerous battlegrounds. In Georgia, President Trump was up by 12 points, and over 335,000 votes, with 56 percent of the vote in at 10:17 p.m. In Wisconsin, President Trump was leading by 121,380 votes and 5 points at 12:12 a.m., which Fox News anchor Bret Baier noted was ā€œnot a small margin.ā€ In Pennsylvania, President Trump was leading by 659,145 votes at 12:38 a.m., a full 15 points. In Michigan, President Trump was leading by 293,052 votes and 10 points.

The election was over. However, precincts in Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, Phoenix, and Milwaukee kept counting until the results reached the desired outcome, which was the opposite of the will of the voters. Georgia went from having a total of 4.7 million votes, already a record for the state, according to Brad Raffenspergerā€™s count on Nov. 4, to certifying almost 5 million. This was 300,000 more votes than what the top elections official claimed were cast in the Election.

Getting to this result in Georgia, and other states, created an irredeemably compromised Election, filled with violations of the Constitution, unlawful ballots, widespread broken chain of custody, electronic manipulation, and missing and corrupted election files that made it uncertifiable ā€” and impossible to recreate the results.

President Trump was right to voice his objections to what had unfolded before the countryā€™s eyes. Republican poll watchers were denied access to the counting in multiple jurisdictions and ballots were counted in secret in the middle of the night without media or observers present. Countless irregularities emerged, including reports of ineligible voters, voting machine anomalies, ā€œwater main breaks,ā€ improbable percentages of ballots for Biden, and more.

Since, investigations across the country have uncovered an avalanche of irregularities, unlawful activity, manipulation of election records, destruction of evidence, and fraud. The findings, which are outcome determinative, are detailed in the summaries of the Swing States.

So same # different day, huh? His revelation is the exact same talking points with no actual evidence, no bombshell insights, it's literally the same thing; third party testimony, speculation and lots of guesstimating. If there is so much evidence, why can't we see it? Where is the cyber ninja report, the Kraken report, Giuliani's revelations, where is any of this so called " definitive" evidence? I, frankly, want to see it! If the fraud purported involving 10's if not 100's of thousands of Democrats is true, we ALL want to see it. I don't want to just "believe" or "assume", show me the money! Not a regurgitation of the same. Old. Same. Old. but in bullet-points. Since investigations across the country have discovered an avalanche of destruction, fraud, unlawful activity and irregularities, where is this avalanche? In the bullet points? An avalanche.....did it rile you up? Get ya heated? Good. He triggered you, pretty easy.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LeXoXeL

no actual evidence

Thanks for showing up.

Almost an entire page of evidence and the blinders are firmly intact.

did it rile you up? Get ya heated? Good. He triggered you, pretty easy.

Given this is my thread and you chose, upon your own volition to respond with empty rhetoric and claims of ignorance. I think it's quite clear who is riled up and triggered.....

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Did Trump not tell his supporters to protest the election result?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

Can you quote him please?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

As The Dude asked....

How about a quote?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ā€¦.and the band played on.

The fraud is evidentā€¦..and yet we do nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

no actual evidence

Thanks for showing up.

Given this is my thread and you chose, upon your own volition to respond with empty rhetoric and claims of ignorance. I think it's quite clear who is riled up and triggered.....

Statement, statement, nothing to actually back up any of these claims. There is literally no physical things to back up these statements. Even here on ATS, statements made are typically backed up by links. Sometimes those documents are even vetted. So where are all the physical documents to backup this info. What were the names on those duplicated votes? I wanna see every one. What ballots were destroyed, how many exactly? 21k votes "unsubstantiated" and from an unknown origin. What origin? Anyone call those folks or contact them? What does unsubstantiated mean in this specific instance? Someone suggested, someone inferred, someone noted, witnesses who are not willing to state so under oath. Dude, I could go through each one, but not going to waste my time or yours. You call it evidence , I call it word salad with no protein. All just to keep the lie going. Keep the base happy and they will spread the propaganda like a plague. The same propaganda for 4 years, over and over and over.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The lack of self awareness in your post is astounding.

Instead of trying to tie those blinders on as tight as humanely possible, find a thing you can dispute so we can have a discussion.

Or pick from any of my posts here.

The standard being set is that "tHeRe iS no eViDenCe!!!"

This here, is evidence, a whole page of it....

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sparky, I never ask a question that I already don't know the answer to.

You should google/bing/etc "election results 2020 destroyed " before asking stupid questions.

Because they make you look stupid.

Unless that's the look you were going for.
edit on 4-1-2024 by DBCowboy because: Boomer

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

One rumor I had heard was that the illegals would be fodder for an upcoming war as they would offer citizenship with enlisting. Feel the war machine AND get those votes....the left is truly horrible.

The LEFT/DEMOCRATS are also planning some kind of scheme with "Electors". The millions of migrants are key to the scheme being successful.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Refresher:

IF there is a "Trump helped with Jan 6 riot" trial...important classified information will be presented;

The submission before Judge Tanya Chutkan in Washington, D.C., on Thursday states that Trump "will offer classified information at trial relating to foreign influence activities that impacted the 2016 and 2020 elections, as well as efforts by his administration to combat those activities."

"President Trump will also present classified information relating to the biased and politicized nature of the intelligence assessments that he and others rejected during the events in question," it reads.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeXoXeL

no actual evidence

Thanks for showing up.

Statement, statement, nothing to actually back up any of these claims. There is literally no physical things to back up these statements. Even here on ATS, statements made are typically backed up by links. Sometimes those documents are even vetted. So where are all the physical documents to backup this info. What were the names on those duplicated votes? I wanna see every one. What ballots were destroyed, how many exactly? 21k votes "unsubstantiated" and from an unknown origin. What origin? Anyone call those folks or contact them? What does unsubstantiated mean in this specific instance? Someone suggested, someone inferred, someone noted, witnesses who are not willing to state so under oath. Dude, I could go through each one, but not going to waste my time or yours. You call it evidence , I call it word salad with no protein. All just to keep the lie going. Keep the base happy and they will spread the propaganda like a plague. The same propaganda for 4 years, over and over and over.

Because you didnā€™t read it and jumped to conclusions shows your ignorance of what was presented. No need to comment back with your weak reasoning. You didnā€™t read what was presented.
edit on 4-1-2024 by AlongCameaSpider because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join