It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which U.S. Govt Body Legally Determines if an INSURRECTION Occurred or Not.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Enduro

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: WeMustCare

Trump's own words have made his engagement, and his part in it public.

What are liberal pundits and media saying Trump said, in order to ignite the Jan6 riot?

The best part is the tweets that Trump made about everyone leaving the capital peacefully. They lasted on twitter for a minute before being deleted.

PC is broken right now or I would post pictures of the tweets. I’m sure one of you gents have the pics to post

What was the timeline between when the Capital was attacked and Trump finally saying something.

I remember reading even Ivanka got involved in trying to get her father to say something.

Let’s include all the facts.

“An official timeline of the Jan. 6 tragedy assembled by Capitol Police shows that a Defense Department official reached out to a Capitol Police deputy chief, Sean Gallagher, on Jan. 2, 2021 to see if a request for troops was forthcoming, but the offer was quickly rejected after a consultation with then-Chief Steve Sund.”

Link

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66
The regulations that guide the appointment of special counsels state that should come from outside the government.

I'm 99,89% sure this is factually incorrect.

They are only supposed to not be a part of the DOJ - ie, a U.S. Attorney...

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

For that you need to delve into the meetings at the Willard hotel before the 6th, with Trump allies, family, Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, the Oath Keepers,Tarrio, Kylie Jane Kremer.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Links to testimony have been provided numerous times, I'll provide them all again if you wish.

No need but where was it in the timeline that Pelosi gave the signal to the cops to let everyone in?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

What are liberal pundits and media saying Trump said, in order to ignite the Jan6 riot?

The best part is the tweets that Trump made about everyone leaving the capital peacefully. They lasted on twitter for a minute before being deleted.

PC is broken right now or I would post pictures of the tweets. I’m sure one of you gents have the pics to post

What was the timeline between when the Capital was attacked and Trump finally saying something.

I remember reading even Ivanka got involved in trying to get her father to say something.

What are the official times the Capitol was attacked officially?

Officially?

Is that an excuse to avoid the question?

No there must be official police reports right?

You are the one that asked for time comparisons with Trump and the "protests" right? Or are you retracting already like before? 😀

If you want Trump timelines, you first must establish protesting timelines right? Or are you not really looking for the "facts" you worship?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The perimeter breach started at around 1pm. The police were overrun and the Capitol windows and doors were smashed allowing entry by 2. Trump tweeted his Mike Pence tweet around 2:15. Which excited another surge into the Capitol. He tweeted the go home, we love you tweet about 4:15.

For 90 minutes there is testimony from his family, his WH counsel, testimony/ texts that fox News hosts,congress people,etc that they begged him to call for help, tweet and make a video to denounce the violence. He refused and watched TV.

There we are. Now can you show some sources? 😀

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Officially?

You are the one that asked for time comparisons with Trump and the "protests" right? Or are you retracting already like before? 😀

If you want Trump timelines, you first must establish protesting timelines right? Or are you not really looking for the "facts" you worship?

Mark Meadows J6 texts are readily available online.

All 2319 of them.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I didn't look it up, but appears my memory served me right, give or take 5/10 minutes.

WSJ

Links to testimony have been provided numerous times, I'll provide them all again if you wish.

There! But can you actually quote the pertinent parts from the article in case some people get fee locked. TIA

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

For that you need to delve into the meetings at the Willard hotel before the 6th, with Trump allies, family, Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, the Oath Keepers,Tarrio, Kylie Jane Kremer.

you just need to prove it. Oh, and you have better hope upon hope that nobody has the goods on election fraud, otherwise, Trump is a national hero, and many of you and yours will be going to jail.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Officially?

All 2319 of them.

SOURCES??

please quote your "facts" too 😀

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No need but where was it in the timeline that Pelosi gave the signal to the cops to let everyone in?

Pelosi's comms are protected. But the violence started when Ray Epps and his boys were tearing down barricades before 12:30. There is a wonderful video logging all the events.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am beginning to believe that the answer will be that congress has sole power over Presidents and even former presidents when it comes to crimes committed in office whether that person is still in office or not through impeachment.

The Belknap impeachment fiasco set a precedent for impeachment after leaving office.

www.senate.gov...

Impeachment Trial of Secretary of War William Belknap, 1876

On March 2, 1876, just minutes before the House of Representatives was scheduled to vote on articles of impeachment, Belknap raced to the White House, handed Grant his resignation, and burst into tears. This failed to stop the House. Later that day, members voted unanimously to send the Senate five articles of impeachment, charging Belknap with “criminally disregarding his duty as Secretary of War and basely prostituting his high office to his lust for private gain.” The Senate convened its trial in early April, with Belknap present, after agreeing that it retained impeachment jurisdiction over former government officials. During May, the Senate heard more than 40 witnesses, as House managers argued that Belknap should not be allowed to escape from justice simply by resigning his office.

edit on R482023-12-22T13:48:12-06:00k4812vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532023-12-22T13:53:18-06:00k5312vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542023-12-22T13:54:18-06:00k5412vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh, I don't have to prove anything, I've no power to do anything about it. Good thing I guess, that those who do are privy to all sorts of information. I can only get what was available at the time and what has been available since.

And certainly, I believe ATS was extremely excited that Trump would bring all this proof to his numerous court cases and anticipated his testimony. I'm sure that unless he's successful in getting all the cases thrown out, as he's trying quite hard to do, he will be more than happy to testify with all his proof to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: RazorV66

Pelosi's comms are protected. But the violence started when Ray Epps and his boys were tearing down barricades before 12:30. There is a wonderful video logging all the events.

Such a shame Epps was able to convince all those proud Patriots who've been in court to bring guns, and tasers and knives and bats and sharpened flag poles and bear spray and zip cuffs from their home states and then attack the police. It would have been nice if they weren't so gullible. I wonder how Epps communicated with them in the month leading up to the 6th, I mean since they were prepared, and spoke about it in texts, in online chats, etc. Very surprising not one of them has ever mentioned it in their defense.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Remember that time on 1/6 when Don Jr showed up at the Capital riding a dinosaur carrying an AR leading a group of 10k KKK members and burned down the DC ghettos afterward they were so upset?

Yeah, me neither.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Officially?

All 2319 of them.

SOURCES??

please quote your "facts" too 😀

You can't Google Mark Meadow J6 texts?

And the source doesn't matter. The texts are the same no matter what source they come from.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I didn't look it up, but appears my memory served me right, give or take 5/10 minutes.

WSJ

There! But can you actually quote the pertinent parts from the article in case some people get fee locked. TIA

From the link:

12:57 p.m.: The first group reaches the west side of the Capitol and begins to clash with officers, shoving and yelling “Traitors!”

Around 2:10 p.m.: The crowd on the left side of the stairs on the west side of the Capitol storms past police. Within minutes, dozens and then hundreds of people begin pushing up the stairs. With the police having retreated, people start climbing the walls of the Capitol and flooding onto balconies.

2:24 p.m.: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!” Mr. Trump tweets.

4:17 p.m.: In a recorded statement, Mr. Trump tells protesters to go home. “You have to go home now, we have to have peace…we love you, you’re very special,” he says.

Cippolone and Don Jr testified Link

3 Fox news hosts beg Trump to help Link

Per Jared Kushner, "A scared McCarthy called for help". Link

More than 20 GOPers pleaded for Trump to do more on Jan. 6. Link

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Simple question....

Has anyone been convicted of Insurrection from any of the 1/6 trials?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Simple question....

Really doesn't change the fact of what happened.

It HAPPENED!

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Simple question....

Really doesn't change the fact of what happened.

It HAPPENED!

What happened exactly?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join