It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which U.S. Govt Body Legally Determines if an INSURRECTION Occurred or Not.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Threadbarer

I'm claiming that there's nearly 250 years of precedence establishing the authority of special counsels.

How many times has a president been brought on charges in that 250 year history?

The exact same number of times a sitting President tried to illegally stay in power after the Electoral College told him he lost.

Really?

Notice a DEMOCRAT pattern here?

We can't beat Trump, so let's remove him from the ballot!

-or-

Don't let Trump show his evidence! It might prove he won in 2020!

Federal prosecutors have submitted a top secret court motion in an attempt to stop Donald Trump introducing classified documents into his election tampering trial.

Trump's lawyers want to use the classified documents in court to show that Trump was trying to save the 2020 election from foreign interference, in contrast with prosecution claims that he was trying to illegally interfere in the election.

Department of Justice special counsel Jack Smith and his team fear that the introduction of classified documents will delay the Washington D.C trial, as it has already delayed Trump's other federal trial in Florida.
More at: www.newsweek.com...

Heavy-handed bullying, is the best stupid people can do.

At the street level, or up the ladder at the DOJ/Judicial level.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

That's authoritarian, Banana Republic, corrupt bull snip.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Liberals always do exactly what they accuse conservatives of. Conservatives have been hesitant to hold them accountable by proceeding through legal channels to expose and stifle the lies and propaganda of the left.

Keep in mind that there is one thing left that the liberals said Trump would do, and they haven't done that yet. Thats start WW3. Don't worry though, they are currently working TIRELESSLY on that project.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
a reply to: Kotamari

State Courts can't use Federal Laws against a person. They don't have jurisdiction. 😀

Don’t you know how many smart lawyers are in this forum?

Yet they don’t know the right gender locker room to use.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
When push comes to shove on matters of insurrection, the Military has the final say.

Pre 2020 election, looked like Ezra Cohen-Watnick Vs Mark Alexander Milley. General Milley won that one. With the current round, Lloyd James Austin looks like one contender. I don't know who else?
edit on 22-12-2023 by kwaka because: fixed names

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
(Spam removed)

edit on 22/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

WHICH U.S. GOVERNMENT BODY WOULD RENDER THIS DETERMINATION?

-WeMustCare

The then, at that time, President Donald J Trump, was and as the "Official Authority" is whom would determine.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

U.S. Code

Notes

prev | next

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Cornell University

The real parties responsible for the actual crime, are the dems like plastic pelosi and weasel comey, plus the commie brennan. Along with their brain washed puppets.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'm late (as usual) to the thread as I only jump on while at work, but........ this is the issue with the Supreme Court ruling that just came out, and that's where the judge's dissenting opinion came from - Some sort of governmental body has to rule it was an insurrection. This hasn't happened yet.

The state SC based their ruling on the idea that an insurrection happened - violating due process. There was no discovery, trial, testimony, evidentiary hearing, or anything of the like in regards to Trump or anyone else regarding the official classification of Jan 6th being an actual, legal insurrection. Illegal Insurrection. You knw what I mean.

See the weird thing is that this has been happening in my state on a case that I've personally been working on, where a Judge makes findings of fact on items she is not supposed to be hearing, of issues that aren't at hand, without hearings, due process, evidentiary hearings, testimony, etc.; this has allowed us to appeal her orders, as they're complete BS and based on unconstitutional methodology and lack of procedure.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

My brother in Christ, CAPS lock IS law and order.

**buh BOOM, duh duh dooo duh, doooooooooo**

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

thats what makes me nervous, if someone with his wealth and connections can get this treatment.. how far away are we from the politburo has decided you insulted dear leader to the gulag with you.

between people cheering an attempted murder of due process, and others cheering on Hamas we are in deep deep trouble as a republic.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump's own words have made his engagement, and his part in it public.

What are liberal pundits and media saying Trump said, in order to ignite the Jan6 riot?

The best part is the tweets that Trump made about everyone leaving the capital peacefully. They lasted on twitter for a minute before being deleted.

PC is broken right now or I would post pictures of the tweets. I’m sure one of you gents have the pics to post

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

What are liberal pundits and media saying Trump said, in order to ignite the Jan6 riot?

The best part is the tweets that Trump made about everyone leaving the capital peacefully. They lasted on twitter for a minute before being deleted.

PC is broken right now or I would post pictures of the tweets. I’m sure one of you gents have the pics to post

What was the timeline between when the Capital was attacked and Trump finally saying something.

I remember reading even Ivanka got involved in trying to get her father to say something.

Let’s include all the facts.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What was the timeline between when the Capital was attacked and Trump finally saying something.

I remember reading even Ivanka got involved in trying to get her father to say something.

What are the official times the Capitol was attacked officially?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Wasn't the Capitol "attacked", before Trump finished speaking?

Is he supposed to be clairvoyant? Is he going to be charged for not using his psychic powers next?

Is this where 'thought crime ' enters the room?
edit on 22-12-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Officially?

Is that an excuse to avoid the question?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The perimeter breach started at around 1pm. The police were overrun and the Capitol windows and doors were smashed allowing entry by 2. Trump tweeted his Mike Pence tweet around 2:15. Which excited another surge into the Capitol. He tweeted the go home, we love you tweet about 4:15.

For 90 minutes there is testimony from his family, his WH counsel, testimony/ texts that fox News hosts,congress people,etc that they begged him to call for help, tweet and make a video to denounce the violence. He refused and watched TV.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The perimeter breach started at around 1pm. The police were overrun and the Capitol windows and doors were smashed allowing entry by 2. Trump tweeted his Mike Pence tweet around 2:15. Which excited another surge into the Capitol. He tweeted the go home, we love you tweet about 4:15.

For 90 minutes there is testimony from his family, his WH counsel, testimony/ texts that fox News hosts,congress people,etc that they begged him to call for help, tweet and make a video to denounce the violence. He refused and watched TV.

Is that from memory or did you look it up?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I didn't look it up, but appears my memory served me right, give or take 5/10 minutes.

WSJ

Links to testimony have been provided numerous times, I'll provide them all again if you wish.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

which part of that is where Trump colluded with protesters to have them damage the Capitol?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
On the other hand, the Constitution is very clear that the States are granted autonomy on how they run their elections.

Not true... Congress has the power to make rules and procedures if they so wish...

For example, they could ban ballot harvesting nationwide (which they should do).

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join