It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Court of Russia declared the LGBT movement extremist and banned it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No one and nothing, no matter how powerful it is, no one and nothing in a certain time period in a certain place on our Earth, will be able in the future to kill in a person his desire for freedom to think and do the same with his family.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

So these are now illegal gatherings?

(2014)

(2020)

Western constitutional democracy model not working out?

Our Memes are contagious like that. Russia and several others across the world now fight and use American/Western culture trends more than anything else.

It seems like China uses a social media army to push America to further divide over LGBT issues, and more recently over Israel.

In a weird way, they use foreign actors to drive our divide and then use it weaken our influence geopolitically.

LGBT movements are Western problems, Not ______ problems.

edit on 30-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If by “world” you mean a limited number of sometimes simply insane public organizations, then I sincerely feel sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yes, for this is the Law!

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: malte86
If, in your opinion, 0.5% of the population absolutely dictate their will to 99.05% of the rest of the population, then what kind of US Constitution can we talk about?

can you give me a statistic or source that shows how many out of 99.05% have changed their gender due to lgbt? maybe 0.5%?

lgbt is zeitgeist. its a pretty progressive movement. it has to be loud, hysterical and exhausting. it follows a human logic: drawing attention to yourself when you don't feel heard. thats not a crime, thats a human right.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

So these are now illegal gatherings?

(2014)

(2020)

As illegal as this!

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

a reply to: malte86
If, in your opinion, 0.5% of the population absolutely dictate their will to 99.05% of the rest of the population, then what kind of US Constitution can we talk about?

can you give me a statistic or source that shows how many out of 99.05% have changed their gender due to lgbt? maybe 0.5%?

lgbt is zeitgeist. its a pretty progressive movement. it has to be loud, hysterical and exhausting. it follows a human logic: drawing attention to yourself when you don't feel heard. thats not a crime, thats a human right.

Just scroll up this thread and make sure that this problem is of great concern to ATS members.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Once again - YES, this is illegal in Russia.
If you respect the Law in the USA, then please respect the Law in Russia.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

then russia should respect ukraines laws too, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yet another move of the totalitarian regime to limit the freedom of the citizens. And no protests, as usual. Sad. Poor brainwashed people.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm not in Russia. I'm in the USA and that video isn't banned here. I'm free to post it in this thread of yours, bragging about Russia's treatment of LGBT, like Pussy Riot, whose members were jailed for their speech and their defense of self-expression.

How can I respect the laws of a country that celebrates silencing their people and taking their people's basic free speech rights away? I can't. I won't.

edit on 4220232023k55America/Chicago2023-11-30T11:55:42-06:0011am2023-11-30T11:55:42-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

then russia should respect ukraines laws too, right?

Respect the laws of a puppet that is controlled by other countries?
How many times has the United States demonstrated this to the world community?
edit on 30-11-2023 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I think at it’s core and at the beginning the LGBTQ movement was a good thing.
I think it brought awareness to the struggles of people dealing with abuse and such.

Today it’s something completely different.

I’ve never understood the belief of Treat me Different so we can the Same?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm not in Russia. I'm in the USA and that video isn't banned here. I'm free to post it in this thread of yours, bragging about Russia's treatment of LGBT, like Pussy Riot, whose members were jailed for their speech and their defense of self-expression.

How can I respect the laws of a country that celebrates silencing their people and taking their people's basic free speech rights away? I can't. I won't.

That is, you consider your laws to have priority over the laws of countries throughout the rest of the world?
My friend, this is pure Nazism.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Yet another move of the totalitarian regime to limit the freedom of the citizens. And no protests, as usual. Sad. Poor brainwashed people.

There is no need to consider your opinion absolute and speculate for all other peoples of the world. Don't send us blankets infected with smallpox. The rest of the world can give you change.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

No one and nothing, no matter how powerful it is, no one and nothing in a certain time period in a certain place on our Earth, will be able in the future to kill in a person his desire for freedom to think and do the same with his family.

-Russia makes LGBT illegal.

Lulz

It just happened.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That is, you consider your laws to have priority over the laws of countries throughout the rest of the world?

You, my friend, are posting in an American based, privately owned, social media site, that is operating legally under US law. If your virgin eyes happen to burn after watching some Russian banned Pussy Riot video, that's on you for straying outside of your comfort zone.

Again, I'm not in Russia. I'm not bound by Russian law simply because I'm communicating with a Russian, peddling Kremlin propaganda, here, on an American based social media board. None of our members from the UK, Canada, Australia, Portugal, Japan, etal, have to respect your Russian free speech bans here, on ATS.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You, my friend, are posting in an American based, privately owned, social media site, that is operating legally under US law. If your virgin eyes happen to burn after watching some Russian banned Pussy Riot video, that's on you for straying outside of your comfort zone.

Again, I'm not in Russia. I'm not bound by Russian law simply because I'm communicating with a Russian, peddling Kremlin propaganda, here, on an American based social media board. None of our members from the UK, Canada, Australia, Portugal, Japan, etal, have to respect your Russian free speech bans here, on ATS.

To begin with, my friend, please explain how mentioning the law of a country adopted in another country violates the law of a third country?

In accordance with US law, you may post any materials in the US space that do not violate US law. I also have this right. I do not offend US law in any way. Are you against Freedom of Speech as proclaimed in the US Constitution???

Then the US intelligence services will have questions not for me, but for you, my friend)))))

I assure you that within a few hours all the world's news agencies, including American ones, will post this news on their resources. Don't complain about me, complain about them))))
edit on 30-11-2023 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

In this case, our laws have more freedom. That’s the opposite of authoritarian as you tried to imply.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

In this case, our laws have more freedom. That’s the opposite of authoritarian as you tried to imply.

Did I understand correctly that you are now trying to justify Adolf Hitler and his Nazism?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join