It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the brink of WW3 due to Obama and his continuing influence from the shadows?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

OMG...Ill pray for...everyone. Doomed, I tell ya.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
a reply to: nugget1

Sounds like a good excuse for Trump to go to war. Blame the other guy and his hands are clean. That's why I think Biden will start the war and Trump will take over, Trump won't have to take responsibility for something he didn't start! Right? But we also can't just pull out of a war, that'll make us look weak!

They're playing 4D chess and we're losing badly.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what party takes over the WH in 2025.....the scene has been set for wars on several fronts and only strong leadership stands a minute chance of avoiding it.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You believe he is the Anti-Christ huh? Come on you do...

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I remember 2007, that big ice storm. I went down to Texas to look at helping a DHS contractor with perimeter technology for the mexican border. Problem was in my bag of nasty tricks and how to make friends "once," there was also lethal perimeter tech. During the meeting, a call came in and everything went dead. Apparently Obama bin Barrack was going to be the next president and any good "stop-em-dead-in-their-tracks" tech would not be allowed on the border.

I knew this in March of 2007, that Obama would be the next president and quite honestly at the time, I thought it was all a setup and that Obama was a manchurian candidate. I don't know who the stooge is working for, but if there is an anti-christ here, he would be Obama's boss.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

No, I believe he is a Muslim that hates colonialism and wants to advance his brothers.

And was and is practicing taqiya against the US in particular, but to the rest of the world by extension.

Whats' your problem?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I believe you've gone after the player and not the ball.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You seem to believe a lot of things doesn't make them true!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Youve still not gone after the ball. Cant?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join