It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the brink of WW3 due to Obama and his continuing influence from the shadows?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

Once/if he takes over the reigns of the war machine then you can absolutely hang what ever is done under his watch on him.

As badly as the current administrations has messed up world diplomacy it's a sure-fire guarantee that wars are going to escalate, no matter who is elected.....unless it's Trump. I don't know if even he can undo the mess we're in, but he's the only one that seems to be willing to work for peace by drawing a line in the sand and then backing up what he says.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Since you don't think it is thread drift, then perhaps I should point out that if a payment over 100 million was made from the Fund then it would have required Congressional approval.

So they broke it up into 13 payments of under 100 million.

$99,999,999.99 to be exact.

All paid on the same day.

Also, the guidelines of the Fund itself states...

Executive Order 13224 prohibits transactions with persons who commit, threaten to commit, or support terrorism.

Link to Judgement Fund

Iran at the time was listed in the US as one of the largest state-funded terrorist organizations on the planet.

The EO was put in place by Bush.

Executive Order 13224

But Obama did it anyways.

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmSat, 11 Nov 2023 16:18:37 -060018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Right and left have given aid to Saudi Arabia and protected them with our veto power in the UN.

It’s not that we don’t give money to terrorists, we just don’t give money to those who don’t play our game.

At a certain point, it’s crocodile tears.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Lumenari

Right and left have given aid to Saudi Arabia and protected them with our veto power in the UN.

It’s not that we don’t give money to terrorists, we just don’t give money to those who don’t play our game.

At a certain point, it’s crocodile tears.

I wasn't aware that the topic was Saudi Arabia.

Thread drift?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
thanks obama!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh come on guys.

He got along real well with foriegn leaders.

He appealed to those from the religion of peace

We need a pitcher,
not a belly itcher

Ride with Pride!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

No. It isn’t related to Obama whatsoever. Did I just teleport back to 2013 ATS?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

How much aid does Saudi Arabia get from the US?

They are freaking OIL RICH. We SELL them airplanes and training and good stuff like that. Thats not aid.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

How much aid does Saudi Arabia get from the US?

They are freaking OIL RICH. We SELL them airplanes and training and good stuff like that. Thats not aid.

Sorry I was being disingenuous by saying aid.

What you just described is the relationship we used to have with Iran.

Kind of sh**ty I proved the point in this way but here we are.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Yes, that was back in the day where Persians were coming to school in the US, women wore western dress and were able to fully participate in Iranian society, doctors, engineers.

I knew many Persians as I lived near a major engineering school growing up and attended after HS. We had a very good relationship with Iran.

Then the Mullahs inspired students to overtake the US embassy and hold 50 Americans hostage for over a year.

Ive read many essays from women that regretted their support of the student revolution prior to the overthrow of the Shah.

Look at their lot today. If not for friendlies like Carter, Obama, and Biden, the people in Iran may have been able to take their govt back and continue to become an equal to countries in the west.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Funny thing? Barry's laughing his ass off at Tiny Hands Traitor. Don't worry about Barry's involvement...but I'd definitely worry about Michelle in the next decade. For sure.

Ole' Prez club: Jimmy in Hospice, George W.'s cleaning his shotgun( remember he "accidently" shot Dick Cheney(true)....Billy "choaker" necklace hip guy Clinton...all of them...are laughing at us because we are sooooo clueless w nimrod, mumbling, tiny hands, deep pockets, trairor-treasonous p.o.s' old farts....we're putting up on crumbling pedestals.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You better get a history lesson. W didn't shoot anyone. TRUE

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You sir. Feb 6th 2011..Bush accidently shot him with a 28 gauge. Look it up. Do your own research.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

WRONG

You look it up.

W didn't shoot anyone.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

*Duplicate

edit on 11235730America/ChicagoSun, 12 Nov 2023 10:13:57 -060013202300000057 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'll stand corrected. Cheney shot the other guy. Point being ...the 4 remaining exs...are living not having anything to do with this nonsense...and laughing all the way thru retirement at us.

Here's a thought no ones asking: What if...IF....two of our ex said " Enoughs enuff!"... And 2 of them create a new ticket to finally bury the two old farts.

Ex Prez for Prez... Ex Prez for V.P....theres a ticket....but I'm tell n ya...watch a Hillary/Michelle ticket development in the future.
Be afraid. Be very afraid...

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Weird.

You should realize right off that would be unconstitutional, ex presidents running again.

Hillary and Michelle have no love for one another. It would be a hoot, if it wasnt so scary.

edit on 11/12/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And whats scarier? Ms Greene n Mousey Lauren B.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Sounds like a good excuse for Trump to go to war. Blame the other guy and his hands are clean. That's why I think Biden will start the war and Trump will take over, Trump won't have to take responsibility for something he didn't start! Right? But we also can't just pull out of a war, that'll make us look weak!

They're playing 4D chess and we're losing badly.
edit on 12-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Hillary wants re-education for MAGA republicans.

MTG wants to eliminate corruption and get control of the border.

I'll take MTG thank you.

edit on 11/12/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join