It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the brink of WW3 due to Obama and his continuing influence from the shadows?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So lets talk about Obama.

I have felt for many years that he has been anti-Israel and by extension anti-American from his upbringingm, and his education in Muslim schools.

I wonder how much his contribution of US cash to Iran has brought about this delimma the world is facing now?

Joe Biden, Obama's VP brought in many rank and file Obama loyalists. Joe Biden seems to be extendidng the same ideologies and priorities as Obama admin. For example, lifting sanctions on Iran. And paying Iran for our hostages. All ways of funding the current war.

www.breitbart.com...

spectator.org...

www.theguardian.com...

I hope these sources stimulate debate about Obama and not about sources. This is a subject that both sides have speculated about.

How much influence does Obama have on the current state of affairs in the world, and the nuclear clock edging ever more closely to midnight?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

The guy is plain evil and corrupt to the core. Everytime I hear/see him my skin crawls

Karma on a global scale is really overdue.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Of course Obama has played a part in the coming war, they all have.

And if Trump joins in on the war games when/if he wins next year will you continue to make excuses for him or will you finally admit that they're all on the same team playing both sides of the divide they've created? He's already said he will come to Israel's aid.
edit on 11-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I had a bad feeling about him the day he was sworn in. I was a federal employee, DoD. We had a big lobby that had a big TV that had been installed and permanently tuned to CNN the days following 9/11 so people could always see/hear what was happening on the news.

I had never seen the lobby fill with people to watch the new boss being sworn in, a first due to the TV set. That morning it was packed. Most of the people were beaming with joy and tears in their eyes, and I felt it too, imagine, a person of color as POTUS, we felt a group pride for that.

I kept telling myself that achievement alone was worth celebrating, but Obama, the MAN himself and his history just wouldnt let me relax and enjoy with the others that seemed more concernced about the History Train ride, and not the person at the helm and his feelings about 'colonizalism' and other bad tidings of things to come.

I remember the meme: Obama, One Big A** Mistake America

I regret thinking, looking back at all that has passed since his admin, yeah. Has anything positive really been apparent from his 8 year admin? And his continuing influence. For the average American?

edit on 11/11/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

You cant hang this on Trump.

Interesting that when confronted with the Iran contribution, and the influence of prior administrations in dealing with the problem, all you can say is 'both sides are the same'.

Uh, no, they aren't.

edit on 11/11/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Off topic.

This isn't about Trump, nor about prodicting, arguing about the future.

Create another thread if you want to discuss Trumps history in the ME and the Accords and Israel and all that.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Once/if he takes over the reigns of the war machine then you can absolutely hang what ever is done under his watch on him.

But if you must have it your way I guess that means you can't hang COVID and the impact its had on the economy on Biden since it started under Trump.

Right? Riiiiight?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You're trying to hang the Israeli war/world war 3 right now on Obama as if he hasn't been out of office for 10+ years. Your logic is all over the place. Make it make sense.

Trump moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem in 2017. You don't think that has had an impact on the politics in the Middle East? Get real.

Trump is a globalist like all the rest of them. He's put some kind of voodoo spell on his followers to where he can do no wrong and never has to take responsibility for anything bad that happens under his watch. It's comedy gold from my front porch but sad when you consider how easily smart people can still be manipulated by propaganda and state actors.

Trump is as swampy as they come. No wonder things have gone to hell since he was elected, he's the clown center stage in the circus.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Obama's biggest sin is that he is fake.

Presented as an African-American president but his personal culture is much more that of an expatriate who spent little time in the USA.

Presented as Christian but apparently more attracted to Islam.

Presented as a scholar of the Constitution but whose time in office saw federal agencies weaponized for employment against political enemies in a manner patently un-American.

So well educated, he didn't know the different pronunciation of "corps" and "corpse". Yeah, great education.

But the 'ganda worked. He was, and is, well loved in the USA.

Cheers
edit on 11-11-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Trump moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem in 2017. You don't think that has had an impact on the politics in the Middle East? Get real.

What in the ever loving F*ck are you talking about ? Yes Trump Went to Israel in 2017 and started waving his hands around saying '" Okay Israel we are moving your Capital " ! .

Stupidest Sh*t you've ever said by far and that is saying something.

This OP is about 'Barack Husein Obama ' not 'Donald Trump' so lets stay on Topic .

Ever since Barack Obama's Presidency something changed. The Marxist settled in to both the MSM and Educational system of America . It's like some sort of Blood oath was taken while Obama was in office and to certain people in this country there is no turning back .

And Joe Biden's term as President was really Obama's third term.
edit on 11-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So him moving Jerusalem's capital has had no impact on the politics of the region at all? If you want to blame Obama 10+ years ago then how can you ignore what Trump did only 6 years ago?

Make it make sense. Trump doesn't have to take responsibility for literally anything that happens under his watch, it's just excuse after excuse, deflection after deflection. It must be exhausting having a constant defense on the ready no matter the situation.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

So him moving Jerusalem's capital has had no impact on the politics of the region at all? If you want to blame Obama 10+ years ago then how can you ignore what Trump did only 6 years ago?

Make it make sense. Trump doesn't have to take responsibility for literally anything that happens under his watch, it's just excuse after excuse, deflection after deflection. It must be exhausting having a constant defense on the ready no matter the situation.

You are doing nothing but trying to Derail this entire thread and Deflect away from your Precious Untouchable 'Barack Obama '.

The International Community Recognized Jerusalem as Israels new capital , It has literally nothing to do with Donald Trump and yet here you are painting a Wacko Lefty picture as if he Physically made it happen .

So back on subject , Barack Obama is still POTUS Joe Biden is nothing more than his Puppet. You think the Democrats would give Joe Biden any real power ? Don't me laugh Biden is just a servant of power he is not the power itself.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It's relevant to us being on the brink of WW3 and who is to blame for escalating things in the region. America has been in the ME for over 3 decades, way before Obama got into office.

If you think Obama is some kind of mastermind that has planned all of this by himself then you're giving him way too much credit. This started way before Obama.

If I make a thread of my own about Trump's role in this where do you think the first response is going to be pointing to? Obama or Biden. It happens all the time so I find it hard to believe people actually care a whole lot about sticking to topics around here.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Trump moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem in 2017.

In July 1980, the Knesset passed the Jerusalem Law as part of the country's Basic Law, which declared Jerusalem the unified capital of Israel.

American president Donald Trump, who signed the presidential proclamation, also ordered the relocation of the American diplomatic mission to Israel, formerly located in Tel Aviv

You really need to see someone about that TDS.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So you don't think Trump recognizing the capital as Jerusalem had any political impact at all in the region? His impact was a lot more recent than Obama's or somebody way back in 1980.

You guys sure were praising the move as some huge deal when it happened, now all of a sudden it wasn't a big deal at all. Typical.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Obama (Barry Soetoro) is a creation of the CIA and has been their puppet ever since he was old enough to get into a bathhouse… so short answer is yes and no… is he directly responsible… no… did he play his role which was to radicalize indoctrined idiots… yes…

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

We're here to talk about Obama. Any relevant comments or you just here to derail the thread ?

How about this. Think this had any effect on the region ?

On Jan. 17, 2016, the day after four American detainees, including The Washington Post’s Jason Rezaian, were released, a jumbo jet carrying $400 million in euros, Swiss francs and other currencies landed in Tehran. That money purportedly was partial payment of an outstanding claim by Iran for U.S. military equipment that was never delivered. Soon after, $1.3 billion in cash followed.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I already said Obama had a part in it, every president has in the past 3+ decades. Read my first reply and my subsequent replies after that to get filled in on what I think about it. I can tell that you haven't read anything I've posted otherwise you would have known that.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Off topic.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

My logic is simple. Obama gave Iran a boat load of American dollars. Joe Biden lifted sanctions which allowed Iran to sell billions of more dollars in oil. And recently gave Iran billions for hostages.

I specifically gave these examples of grave 'mistakes' that Obama and his VP now 3rd term puppet has made.

If you'd like to get on target. Or, I shall have to ask for help keeping my thread focus. Go start your own if you want to discuss how Trump contributed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join