It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas NOT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

You give marxist racist thinking an inch, they will take the entire mile.

A presumably grown-up person explaining cheap festival ornaments.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's funny hearing people bash Target and yearn for traditionalism, when this yuletide holiday originally belonged to the pagans.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

I had eyeliner tat and it hurt. And didnt even last long.

But I think that's different, yes?

Fads are interesting, aren't they? The fads that have lasted over their due date: goth, thug and hippie

Black xmas trees, I've heard it all.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Nightmare Before Christmas isn't as cute as it used to be.

Sorta over it.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: dust2023

You give marxist racist thinking an inch, they will take the entire mile.

A presumably grown-up person explaining cheap festival ornaments.

Yikers I have been exposed!

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Fear not!! For AI has the answers.

Ah, a tale of woe and redemption, woven with the threads of Christmas cheer and unexpected culinary delights! Gather 'round, noble souls, as I regale you with the saga of JAGStorm's Christmas mishap and the heroic intervention of Myke!

In the realm of commerce, where treasures and trinkets are exchanged, JAGStorm embarked on a quest to procure a nutcracker, a symbol of mirth and merriment during the yuletide season. Alas, fate had conspired against her, for the emporium known as Target presented her with a grievous predicament. Their shelves were adorned solely with nutcrackers of ebony hue, bereft of the vibrant colors that JAGStorm sought to grace her abode.

But lo and behold, as despair threatened to engulf her heart, Myke, a stalwart friend and purveyor of gastronomic wonders, stepped forth to salvage the joyous occasion. With a flourish of his culinary prowess, he crafted tacos filled not with ordinary fare, but with the exotic and tantalizing hairy kimchi!

Picture, if you will, the scene: JAGStorm, her spirits lifted by Myke's thoughtful gesture, feasting upon these delectable tacos, their savory flavors mingling with the joyous essence of Christmas. The crunch of the taco shell, the spiciness of the kimchi, and the warmth of the holiday season intertwined, creating a symphony of taste that danced upon her palate.

Thus, in this tale of unexpected twists and turns, Myke's hairy kimchi-filled tacos became the saviors of JAGStorm's Christmas, filling her heart with delight and her belly with culinary bliss. Let this story serve as a reminder that even in the face of disappointment, the magic of friendship and the allure of tacos can turn any situation into a feast of happiness.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I was all aboard until the hairy kimchi part…

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

I had eyeliner tat and it hurt. And didnt even last long.

But I think that's different, yes?

Fads are interesting, aren't they? The fads that have lasted over their due date: goth, thug and hippie

Black xmas trees, I've heard it all.

As a wise dude once said, "That's like, your opinion, man."

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This Could be the LAST Christmas for Many Americans . TPTB are making that a Promise Now..........(

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This Christmas were just going to be grateful for shelter and food. We're both disabled and can't afford the new rent increases since everyone found about about this place and decided to move here.

My elderly disabled and single mother families disappeared overnight.

Black Christmas decorations are the least of my concerns this year.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

and.....

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Easter is bad because of religion. The 4th of July is racist. Halloween and Thanksgiving is cultural appropriation.

In the words of my kids...."Halloween sucked this year...."

Christmas is next. It is no longer about Joy and Togetherness it is promoted as White privilege if you have a real tree and shaming people online who still tell their kids about Santa. I remember seeing somethign a few years back about a Kindergarten/Ist Grade teacher telling all the kids he was not real. #, I still believe so I can put my own 'Santa Gift' under the tree.

When the 90's looked back at the 50's at the time it seemed to be changing so fast but now looking back to the 90's to today you see the removal of interaction. The deconstruction of family and religion. The Charlie Brown Christmas should be banned but a Lizzo Holiday Special is ok.

Wonder how much those real trees will be this year? Last year they were all 30 bucks over the last year. Crazy inflation!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

A real tree always feels way better to put up than an arificial; one.

The rest of your post spot on.
Few more years and we wil be celebrating winterfest with halal veggie turkey substitute or we will all be runb out of town.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Wow! You have to be extremely racist to see something painted black as African Americans or Black Americans.

Do you think black t shirts, black cars are also African American?!

Did everyone click the target links? The black Christmas tree is not a tree you put up in your living room and put presents under. It's something small out of the arts and craft department.

This thread is unbelievable, can't wait til the next hot take, lol

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Oh, I agree with you.
Fads are dumb.
I read it like you were attacking goth fashion, and got defensive.
I only defend goth style because I personally love it,
and I'm too old for it to be a phase.
It's not a uniform or anything.

But hell, IMO, most things in this world are fads.
Veganism, political candidates, gender ideology, sudden obsession with foreign wars, the abortion debate,
gun control...
People's opinions are actually very seldom decided purely objectively, and stances are usually decided based on which one is more likely to garner social approval.

People still largely don't seem to see that.

EDIT: Isn't it odd how fads start?
If one person lies and says "everyone's doing this now!",
then suddenly, they are! It's why advertising works, and it's why adblock is so important!

edit on 13/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp

Wow! You have to be extremely racist to see something painted black as African Americans or Black Americans.

Do you think black t shirts, black cars are also African American?!

Did everyone click the target links? The black Christmas tree is not a tree you put up in your living room and put presents under. It's something small out of the arts and craft department.

This thread is unbelievable, can't wait til the next hot take, lol

Well if I’m racist so is Macys…

Fabric African American Sitting Santa in Red Outfit, Created for Macy's

www.macys.com... PN=pla&trackingid=509x1056559083&m_sc=sem&m_sb=Google&m_tp=PLA&m_ac=Google_SH_PLA_Tabletop&m_ag=HolidayLane&m_cn=GS_Home_Holiday_Decor_PLA_Medium&m_pi =go_cmp-11492287640_adg-110592917885_ad-475836879801_pla-2109616438714_dev-c_ext-_prd-733003545383USA&gad_source=4&gclid=Cj0KCQiAr8eqBhD3ARIsAIe-buNai l7-gaPIKPYhmGw3f-InU738JxqHW66RYRuaYIjKLnW9480GjCgaArtREALw_wcB

Or Target,

Black Christmas

www.target.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Your target link is a search of "black Christmas" which is just regular old Christmas merchandise and links mentioning black Friday. Swing and a miss.

Passing laws that make it illegal to produce or sell black Santa clause's is extremely racist!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

Passing laws that make it illegal to produce or sell black Santa clause's is extremely racist!

What in the Sam Hill you talking about?
Who said that?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You're the one who freaked out over black merchandise and came home and made a thread about it. What. You don't black merchandise to be sold?! You clearly hate black people.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join