It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Declares The Great Wakening From Woke Has Happened

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Which would defy common sense and logic, not to mention a sustainable business model.

So then lets say you're wrong, for arguments sake. Who then is keeping them in business?
edit on 1-11-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson
a reply to: Xtrozero

yes. and now it swung to the opposite side but is just the same crap in a different colour.

Ahhhh no. It has swung to where opposite side can post their opposing view unlike before where users were banned and or shadow banned for not agreeing with the liberal views and narratives.

However not to worry with the WEF Globalist in charge as X CEO your tyranny corporate and gov't controlled speech with reach will come back soon enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The way I see it is these companies are willing to lose billions to push an agenda.

That is because the end game is moving us away from the monetary system we currently have to a social credit system. The problem with our monetary system today it allows for people to acquire wealth AKA FK YOU money like Elon and Trump and the upper middle class .

With the social credit system they want to transition us to , nobody will be able escape the narrative ,agenda, or system , because "you will own nothing and be happy" Also if you dont do or think publicly like they want you you to than when you go use your programmable fedcoin your groceries will be denied.

These companies have been given a plate for control in the new social credit paradigm and are getting incentivized to promote things the majority of the consumers never asked for or wanted.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I find it interesting that despite major fan backlash and profit losses, Disney doubles down on their D.E.I. standards. Like you said, it defies common sense. Who is keeping them in business? Not sure, maybe it has to do with their shareholders.

Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (Disney)

Our Philosophy: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (BlackRock - Largest Disney Shareholder)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Vanguard Group - Second Largest Disney Shareholder)

There is an ideological agenda (forced wokeness) and it's not limited to just Disney or Hollywood.

I find this channel's perspectives interesting: EndymionTv

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Now I think you're onto the correct path.

BR, VG etc can afford to take a loss in these markets. The losses are easily manageable and offset.

And it's of no small consequence that BR and VG "own eachother."

When folks talk about late stage, or crony capitalism, this is exactly it.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I just happened to be watching this video. If not the one referenced by the OP, it's similar.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

One big reason he bought Twitter because he was frustrated with censorship.

Look how widespread censorship and bans are handed out on Reddit, YouTube. It is almost like they want to to be either subscribe to 'left wing' ideology and hate the 'right' or vise versa. The old divide and conquer. If you are a Trump hating 'liberal' you probably wouldn't even notice it, or if you MAGA hat 'libtard' hater you may not see it either if you stick to forums, subreddits, ect that reinforce that spectrum. Those who do not fall in line with the 'left vs right' distraction are considered a threat because they see through the facade.

The censorship and control of the conversation on most of social media is bought and paid for by big corporations and the intelligence spy programs.

What I find most interesting is what Elon has hinted at with how deep the 'alphabet agencies' had their tentacles everywhere.

This old thread scratches the surface of how deep the intelligence community is in terms of controlling information and the narrative in online forums and social media. The past 10 years in my opinion has had an explosion of accounts who wish to control the narrative and ultimately what the masses believe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You know who else was a communist?

Jesus.

His ideals align with communism...

Not everything about communism is bad, nor is everything about capitalism is good.

Life on say an aircraft carrier is very much a communism ideal. In the future, the first colonies on the Moon and Mars will very much effectively a communist community.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I find it interesting that despite major fan backlash and profit losses, Disney doubles down on their D.E.I. standards. Like you said, it defies common sense. Who is keeping them in business? Not sure, maybe it has to do with their shareholders.

Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (Disney)

Our Philosophy: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (BlackRock - Largest Disney Shareholder)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Vanguard Group - Second Largest Disney Shareholder)

There is an ideological agenda (forced wokeness) and it's not limited to just Disney or Hollywood.

I find this channel's perspectives interesting: EndymionTv

BlackRock: the Company That Controls* the World's Governments

edit on 12-5-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: watchitburn

You know who else was a communist?

Jesus.

His ideals align with communism...

Anybody who makes such a statement proves they know zero about Jesus.
Pick up a bible.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I*ts painful, it really is. Your government has nukes and you cant put together a common meaning for one term.

I thought the term came from ebonics, turned out it was a hell of a lot older.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join