It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Declares The Great Wakening From Woke Has Happened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2x

originally posted by: sendhelp
Surprised but sadly not surprised it hasn't been pointed out it's at least a 100 year old (probably older) word in the black community. The word became mainstream because other people started saying it.

They hijacked a good word and perverted it to mean something totally different. What’s crazy is if you go by the original meaning of woke, most of the people on this site are actually woke themselves. I call them awoken.

Omg lol...this site is majority off the deep end far right and trying to equate their woke to traditional black woke is ridiculous lol...and exactly what people were talking about a few posts back. Smh

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Surprised but sadly not surprised it hasn't been pointed out it's at least a 100 year old (probably older) word in the black community. The word became mainstream because other people started saying it.

They hijacked a good word and perverted it to mean something totally different. What’s crazy is if you go by the original meaning of woke, most of the people on this site are actually woke themselves. I call them awoken.

Omg lol...this site is majority off the deep end far right and trying to equate their woke to traditional black woke is ridiculous lol...and exactly what people were talking about a few posts back. Smh

Far right. lmao The further right you go, you end up a leftist.
As a Constitutionalist myself, I don't think you truly understand where most people really stand.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

What you're looking for starts about 13:03

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Don’t the people on here talk about the government and how they are being oppressed and canceled because of their right wing views? How the government doesn’t help them and only helps migrants or foreigners? Same thing blacks talked about years ago, so they are woke just on a different side of the coin.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
White supremacists aren't black...you all strongly believe the white Christian male is oppressed like black people, that's why you appropriate black culture all the time, like woke. You can just come out and say it, don't need to be passive aggressive about it lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I agree with Elon, things are changing, and they will be a different picture coming next elections and the infestation cause by the democrats woke is finally taken care off.

Now get ready for terrorist to take over, you know like BLM and antifa to terrorize citizens again.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Suppose it takes one to know one Musk being a bit of a mind virus himself.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Pretty fascinating how some people can't handle different view points and opinions.

Like it is a disease to not think like 50%?

How about you worry less about them and more about you. Because I see two sides accusing the other to silence the first group.
Alas both groups can be assigned position interchangeably.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

White supremacists aren't black...you all strongly believe the white Christian male is oppressed like black people, that's why you appropriate black culture all the time, like woke. You can just come out and say it, don't need to be passive aggressive about it lol.

"White" supremacist? That's racist. Why not just "supremacist"?

How can you not see how racist your comment is?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Get a life, we have Black supremacist in abundance, I live in the south and see them every day.

You are in the wrong place to push for racism.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
'woke' is here for the long term because 'woke' is this era's 'master race' code-word for Elite (inclusive of the masses)

Musk is positioning X to be the future 'image to the beast'....so 'woke' may not be recognized at first but is coded in the matrix illusion

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Get a life, we have Black supremacist in abundance, I live in the south and see them every day.

“Black supremacist in abundance” lmao gtfoh. What makes them black supremest? What are they going around saying blacks are the master race and targeting whites harassing them?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson
a reply to: SourGrapes

nah Elon is a smart guy who likes numbers and statistics. He bought Twitter because he bought into the hype of how social media is a political force.

He didn't realise that his presence and direction is only influencing X at this point and X is no longer influencing 'the world at large'.

He said he bought Twitter because the infrastructure fast tracked his plans for online banking by 4-5 years.
He works for the military not social media.
Air force/space force stuff

People only think he is dumb because we project that on him pretending he thinks like us smart people in tiktok world

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I lived & worked in DC for 15 years and saw plenty of racism coming from the black community. It exists to this day, from the likes of BLM.
edit on 11 1 23 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

“Black supremacist in abundance” lmao gtfoh. What makes them black supremest? What are they going around saying blacks are the master race and targeting whites harassing them?

Yes. Go look at BLM and the multi millions they received. I rest my case.
You also probably don't spend a lot of time on social media platforms like TT and IG. The black supremacy and death to whited is ramped on there. Unmoderated.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I worked for the school system it was actually funny to hear, white teachers talking about no having the "right color" for certain positions, it was funny how rampant corruption runs in the small city I live in, in the south and what a shocker, is run by mostly blacks.

The University cannot even one leg on the floor, because the mismanagement of funds, has been on going, everybody is pocketing funds and paying out mistresses, you know the way of the south, before were the preachers' paying hookers, now is politicians in power paying out mistresses.

And then they still cry about racism in schools, but darn the schools are mostly black, yes is racism alright, lets no forget the gangs too.
edit on 1-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Yes. Go look at BLM and the multi millions they received. I rest my case.
You also probably don't spend a lot of time on social media platforms like TT and IG. The black supremacy and death to whited is ramped on there. Unmoderated.

That’s the issue you equate a organization like BLM to the whole black race. A few idiots run that company and most blacks don’t even follow it. When most of the rioting was happening it was being provoked by idiots. And stop getting your info about blacks from online. I actually live on the real world and get my info from life, not Twitter or IG. The average black person doesn’t give two f’s about the organization BLM but they all agree Black Lives Matter just like any other race. They also don’t want to see the death of whites as you call it, only a fool would think that’s a collective thought and not individual thoughts.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenny2x

Oh, that you are right, nope, they are funded by big corporations including China, then regular people do not really have money to waste on them.

But they are readily available to protest, loot and burn when BLM calls them,

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Oh, that you are right, nope, they are funded by big corporations including China, then regular people do not really have money to waste on them.

But they are readily available to protest, loot and burn when BLM calls them,

Most people were rioting because of pint up aggression from the lock down. It was all kind of races out looting and rioting but the media polarized blacks because of the George Floyd death. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t blacks leaving piles of bricks for other people to take.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Is that what the media told you? lets tell that to the victims of the riots that also included blacks, yep it was all for the good of the people, soo sacrifices were unavoidable, yep, koolaid taste soo good.

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020

www.theguardian.com...

Let no forget the thousands of small business owners mostly black that lost everything, to BLM and antifa terrorist riots.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join