It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Lie About Their Abortion Stance After Donald Trump Exposes How Radical They Are.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Anywhere. Shirt, shoes, and a mask during a pandemic. Pants would also be appreciated.

Cool, then I choose not to spend my money at your business, easy peasy.

Murder is defined as the intentional termination of a human with malice.

Zygotes aren't human, by definition, and the intention is none of your business.

The law disagrees with you...consistently.

Link

What appears below is a summary of the laws of the 38 states that recognize the unlawful killing of an unborn child as homicide in at least some circumstances. The federal Unborn Victims of Violence Act, enacted April 1, 2004, covers unborn victims of federal and military crimes.

The intention matters very much it seems because abortion is legal in certain states.......

How does it feel to be a clown of your own logic?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Look up the definition of zygote before you make yourself look foolish. . . .oops, too late.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
See, your comment is unreasonable and without thought. Thoroughly childish. How about getting real, act like an adult, not a name calling child with nothing to input but bs.

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: BlueBaby

I'm a Democrat, and I don't lie

If true, you would be the only one ever.

link   
The removal of Roevs.waide gets rid of states having a problem with the feds limits on abortions. Now some states can choose to have up to birth abortions. They have been fighting to raise the time of abortion in these states for years, so the feds removed their regulation so the majority of people in a state can pass their own laws. Democrats do not like that even though they now can increase their own states limits that other states can ban abortions unless of course it jeopardizes the life of the mother...most states allowed up to the time of birth for abortions in a case of life or death of the mother. I do not know if a state can pass a law legally banning an abortion if the mother is going to die....that comes under medical emergency laws governing the medical industry. It is supposed to be more powerful than the state or federal laws, but this law has been abused in the past to allow late term abortions sometimes because it is based on a doctors opinion.

I agreed with the time of abortions under Roe Vs. Waide, but did not like where they have been heading in some places before the law was revoked because liberals were abusing the law in places. So, I figure it is better to let the states decided myself. People have got a lot more easy now, when abortions were allowed, sex before marriage and with multiple partners became more popular in the young. It is not just babies that can come from this, protection or not, diseases are rising in the population spread through more activity with multiple partners in places.

link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: JinMI

What doesn't make sense is that this is a woman's rights issue as the woman didn't conceive on her own.

Admittedly I love little babies, so I am very biased on this issue.
But I do confess, I think they're the closest to perfect we
humans will ever be in this world. Every single one is a joy.

So this world be damned for ever considering even one, a burden.
Call me a sap I'd rather that then ever condone harming a single child.
The right to life is only a human right. Man abuses everything his
mind brings into existence. Abortion is no exception by a damn sight.

As a father, I share your sentiment.

The issue of abortion will never be settled, that's the sad truth of it. It's a political football and the question of "when is a fetus a human" will not be answered because it ranges from a religious to a legal to a political answer.

Even if there was a 51% majority in agreement, 49% will still likely feel like you are murdering a baby.

There is simply no "agreement" with that dichotomy.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
See, your comment is unreasonable and without thought. Thoroughly childish. How about getting real, act like an adult, not a name calling child with nothing to input but bs.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Get what you give.

Welcome to ATS>

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You want reasoned debate yet you support the intentional ending of the life of an unborn human.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's funny.

Only in abortion topics can leftists define what a woman is.

lol

thats a good one for ketanji brown jackson

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There is simply no "agreement" with that dichotomy.

I can only agree citing an extreme lack of guidance that humanity
desparetly needs. We shouldn't be this screwed up in the head.
But that's for another thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Not my fault the truth hurts you.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Cool, then I choose not to spend my money at your business, easy peasy.

Sweet! Easy. Just like it was back then. I don't need or want your money.

originally posted by: JinMI
The intention matters very much it seems because abortion is legal in certain states.......

How does it feel to be a clown of your own logic?

It's hard to respond to that, because it doesn't make any sense. Yes, abortion is legal in many states, as it should be.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Paulie caught a bullet, but it only hit his leg
Well, it should have been a better shot, and got him in the head
They were all in love with dyin', they were drinkin' from a fountain
That was pourin' like an avalanche comin' down the mountain

- Butthole Surfers

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Sweet! Easy. Just like it was back then. I don't need or want your money.

If only the government would agree......

It's hard to respond to that, because it doesn't make any sense. Yes, abortion is legal in many states, as it should be.

I understand. When facts conflict with your ideology, that can present....problems.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have NEVER heard Democrats explain why allowing states to determine abortion rules/regulations makes them so angry.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Abortions aren't motivated by malice toward a fetus/embryo/zygote. Abortions are motivated by self-preservation.
edit on 18-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's funny.

Only in abortion topics can leftists define what a woman is.

lol

thats a good one for ketanji brown jackson

I wonder if Justice Jackson knows a man can have an abortion too?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Abortions aren't motivated by malice toward a fetus/embryo/zygote. Abortions are motivated by self-preservation.

That's just a damned lie.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Funny.

So you're just going to make a bald faced lie as a claim with no source or substance?

About 2% of all abortions in the U.S. involve some type of complication for the woman, according to an article in Statpearls, an online health care resource. The article says that “most complications are considered minor such as pain, bleeding, infection and post-anesthesia complications.”

The CDC calculates case-fatality rates for women from legal induced abortions – that is, how many women die from abortion-related complications, for every 100,000 abortions that occur in the U.S. The rate was lowest during the most recent period examined by the agency (2013 to 2019), when there were 0.43 deaths to women per 100,000 legal induced abortions. The case-fatality rate reported by the CDC was highest during the first period examined by the agency (1973 to 1977), when it was 2.1 deaths to women per 100,000 legal induced abortions. During the five-year periods in between, the figure ranged from 0.5 (from 1993 to 1997) to 0.8 (from 1978 to 1982). The CDC says it calculates death rates by five-year and seven-year periods because of year-to-year fluctuation in the numbers and due to the relatively low number of women who die from abortion.

Pew

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nothing brings out the righteous indignation of the masses as much as the abortion issue does.
edit on 18-9-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Percentage Reason

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join