It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Lie About Their Abortion Stance After Donald Trump Exposes How Radical They Are.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats Lie About Their Abortion Stance After Donald Trump Exposes How Radical They Are.

trump just alienated a yuge segment of Evangelicals because he isn't for a total ban. I wonder if Catholics feel the same way.

trump isn't stupid, he know this roe-wade ban isn't helping the GOP at all.

www.seattletimes.com...

The people who get upset over abortion rules being left up to the states are irrational, don't you think?

idk....It's a women's issue. I learned long ago, I can't begin to think like a woman. But I wear my irrationality like a coat of many colors!! All I know is...is that even Republican women want to make their own decisions, concerning their bodies; Without having to cross state lines. Is that being irrational?

It's good to see the GOP tearing itself apart though, over this issue.

It's just a matter of time until crossing state lines for an abortion will be illegal.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 18-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

By the way, some groups are always unhappy with every stance. Joe Biden doesn't like Black people and he's letting them know he doesn't care if they abandon him.

Dude…don’t spread lies! Um, just TWO DAYS ago the President reminded the nation that, “[he has] worked so hard to provide job opportunities to Latinos and black people, you know the ones who can’t get a diploma!”

He has made it clear that he is fighting hard so he doesn’t HAVE TO “put demm BACK in chains!”

The nerve of some people here. FAKE NEWS!

😉
edit on 9/18/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Yes, specifically when you're talking about your version of civil rights.

When does the baby get rights?

What specific civil rights are you referring to, that are being violated, if I ask you to wear a specific thing in my place of business?

I have no idea how other countries work, but in America a baby is granted citizenship at birth via a certificate, and a social security number. The bill of rights is for American citizens. If you don't think those things matter, then STFU about immigrants.
edit on 18-9-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: JinMI

When does the baby get rights?

If I may I'd like to offer my own mind set on this question citing
it's importance. And pondering it many times.

So for me a baby in the womb has had no experience outside the
womb. For only this reason I see that little baby inside it's mothers
womb. As having a greater right to life than anyone living outside
the womb. The youngest should be the most protected not the most
buthchered. Somehow humanity has even managed to get that ass
backwards. Futher more no one outside the womb has a right to say
what happens to any baby's body inside or outside the womb.

The baby's rights begin when a heartbeat is detected.

I think many will find the question boils down to when is a person a person. By removing the baby from personhood, no matter what point one deems a fetus being a person, you can declare that "it" has no rights.

There's a few problems with that obviously.

What is often not mentioned is that most, largely, overwhelming majority of the time the two individuals who conceived a life had the right to do so, without any of these arguments.

If we cannot solve it federally, then the states should solve it. That makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is that this is a woman's rights issue as the woman didn't conceive on her own.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Serious question… has the Catholic Church ever….really followed what the Bible says?

Yes.

The Catholic Church put the Bible together at the Council of Carthedge in 397AD. It's a Catholic book. It's contents were decided upon by Catholic men. The entire Mass is scriptural. The prayers are scriptural. The hierarchy is scriptural. Everything in the church is based upon scripture or sacred tradition which scripture says to hold fast to. The people within the church have, at times, been not so holy. But the church itself is scriptural based.

since the "AD/BC" year system didn't start until the 500s, what year was it really in 397AD?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What specific civil rights are you referring to, that are being violated, if I ask you to wear a specific thing in my place of business?

Depends on the nature and disposition of your "place of business." And what that specific thing is.

I have no idea how other countries work, but in America a baby is granted citizenship at birth via a certificate, and a social security number. The bill of rights is for american citizens. If you don't think those things matter, then STFU about immigrants.

How many court cases would you like sourced that show an unborn fetus being killed is an additional charge of murder? How many sources would you like where insurance is extended to the unborn?

Your logic is faulty.

But that's par for the course with you regardless.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm a Democrat, and I don't lie, abortion should not be up to the government. It is personal. Get out of our wombs! Get out of our business!

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

I'm a Democrat, and I don't lie

There is an inherent problems with these two assertions.....

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

next they'll want a 30 day post-birth warrantee option

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Let's face it, the state of New York tried to pass that law that was going to allow up to a week after the baby is born to have it aborted. That didn't go anywhere fast, so they pushed this 24 week solution through.

Under New York’s previous law, which had been in place since 1970, abortion was legal during the first 24 weeks of pregnancy. After 24 weeks, a pregnant woman could only get an abortion if her life was at risk.

The newly enacted Reproductive Health Act expands on what’s legal after 24 weeks, allowing a woman to get an abortion after 24 weeks if her health is threatened, not just her life, and if the fetus would be unable to survive outside the womb.

The new law also moves abortion regulations from the state’s criminal code to the health code, thereby removing the threat of criminal prosecution for medical professionals who perform abortions. And it allows nurse practitioners, physician assistants and licensed midwives, in addition to doctors, to provide abortions.

Democratic lawmakers had attempted to pass such a law for years in New York, but it previously failed to pass the Republican-controlled State Senate. In November, Democrats won back control of the State Senate for the first time in nearly a decade. And New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, vowed to take the opportunity to broaden reproductive rights for women.

Let's be honest here. This isn't about "abortion" though. It's about allowing a legal out for racial extermination.
From the quoted article:

Dr. Anne Davis — consulting medical director for Physicians for Reproductive Health and an abortion provider in New York who advocated for the passage of the Reproductive Health Act — says the law creates options for women who would otherwise have had to travel out of state for treatment, which can be cost-prohibitive for low-income patients.

“This is care we haven’t been able to give, and we want to offer it when we can offer it,” Davis says. “I want to emphasize that it’s really helping people who haven’t had the access to care before — because other people with lots of money and resources and support were able to pull this together and do it.”

We know when "they" say low-income, they mean black people. It's no hidden fact the Margret Sanger was all about encouraging blacks to kill themselves, that was one of the guiding principles behind Planned Parenthood. She was a supporter of Eugenics as well. Modern day abortion is driven as both a tissue market (as seen in many investigations into PP and selling of fetal tissues) and as a way to limit "low-income" families from spreading.

Many democratic voters seem to support abortion only because they follow their party's platform and assume that it's a healthy thing to do at a whim. I wonder if democratic voters were questioned one-on-one about the issue how they real feel about it?

Ok my stance since a bunch of yous will try that strawman crap on me. I don't care if a person wants an abortion or not. I don't think my tax dollar should have to pay for a personal choice though, and the decision really should be between the person and their primary doctor.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
That it's none of your business.

a reply to: JAGStorm

Most conservatives agree that the life of the mother takes priority, and an unviable fetus should be mercifully killed.

What do Democrats think?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Because you can only think like a trumper. Your whole world is backwards, sideways, and upside down. You believe anything that's not true. You show here, Your absolute fear of your own country, and it's people. And here you are, squawking about a woman's issue and rights. Pfff

There is an inherent problems with these two assertions.....

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Because you can only think like a trumper. Your whole world is backwards, sideways, and upside down. You believe anything that's not true. You show here, Your absolute fear of your own country, and it's people. And here you are, squawking about a woman's issue and rights. Pfff

Sounds like sheer projection.

Let me know when immaculate conception is the norm.....

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There is no good time to end the life of an innocent unborn human being.

Any politician, including Trump, who waffles on the subject is trying to pander to a base that thinks it's okay to end the life of an innocent unborn human.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If true, you would be the only one ever.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's funny.

Only in abortion topics can leftists define what a woman is.

lol

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Depends on the nature and disposition of your "place of business." And what that specific thing is.

Anywhere. Shirt, shoes, and a mask during a pandemic. Pants would also be appreciated.

How many court cases would you like sourced that show an unborn fetus being killed is an additional charge of murder? How many sources would you like where insurance is extended to the unborn?

Your logic is faulty.

But that's par for the course with you regardless.

Murder is defined as the intentional termination of a human with malice.

Zygotes aren't human, by definition, and the intention is none of your business. I would bet my net worth that it was never, "Yeah! I wanna hurt it!"

If it were up to me, all murderers would be sentenced to an excruciating death. Abortion is not murder.
edit on 18-9-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's funny.

Only in abortion topics can leftists define what a woman is.

lol

If it wasn’t so disgusting, it would be funny.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What doesn't make sense is that this is a woman's rights issue as the woman didn't conceive on her own.

Admittedly I love little babies, so I am very biased on this issue.
But I do confess, I think they're the closest to perfect we
humans will ever be in this world. Every single one is a joy.

So this world be damned for ever considering even one, a burden.
Call me a sap I'd rather that then ever condone harming a single child.
The right to life is only a human right. Man abuses everything his
mind brings into existence. Abortion is no exception by a damn sight.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A reply to: Degradation33

Do Republican pro-lifers swear this will always be the case? What if states get into extradition battles because one state wants to punish it's residents for going to another? How does that go?

Hey, got the possible answer for how it will go from olaru12

www.washingtonpost.com...

Let's pivot to that. What that article brings up.

That comes off fascist. It comes off like freaking tail-wagging to get interstate cases to federal courts, whether they realize it or not.

That's begging the birth of the Lucifer/Joan of Arc hybrid. To the strongly pro-choice woman, maybe 3 months pregnant, who gets told they have no say it what's viable life, or right/wrong for their situation, and they can't even go somewhere else under penalty of law, is assuring the formation of several defiant underground railroads for abortion by all those like her.

This is fire to the pro-choice woman. Some way more than others. Subjugate the wrong woman to erroneous definitions of fetal nerve impulses and you're in for fury like no hell hath.
edit on 18-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join