It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden indicted on gun charges in Delaware

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

that's very (D)ifferent. You just (D)on't understand.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DBCowboy

that's very (D)ifferent. You just (D)on't understand.

My bad.

(D)erp.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Also, remember Karine Jean-Pierre, who can't give a straight answer when asked what time it is, answered very specifically "No." when asked if Joe Biden would have to pardon Hunter.

They know no pardon is gonna be necessary, because the prosecutor is there strictly to protect them.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Rooted in unicorn sh!t, not reality.

THIS....IS.....GOLD.....

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think Trump plays into their hands. Look at how many people will blindly vote for people like Biden because it means Trump won't be reelected...

Most people are simply voting against Trump at this point. Having Trump run again only plays into the ability to get voters to blindly vote democrat again. And probably only vote for the person (likely Biden) that the media tells them is the only chance to beat Trump.

Hunter Biden charges are a bit of joke. They know that actually going after his real crimes would unravel a can of worms. Can't have that happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I don’t know anyone dumb enough to think voting for Biden is a good idea

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Our fate was sealed January 21,2021 with the swearing in of the most voted for ever (by dead, illegal and gullible) people ever. 81 million people are cheering on the two-tiered justice system and Biden crime family.

There is an opportunity for people to set their political biases aside and look at facts, regardless of how much they hate the people or party that evidence favors.

It's no longer about one man or his family and to what degree of corruption has driven their lives; it's about the entire future direction of America. The last nearly three years should be a wake-up call for anybody who sees the path we're on as unsustainable.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yep I read about this but the thing is that the democrats were gloating about these charges and that is all the darling drug addict first son is going to get.

Doing this means that the other indictments can be held back.

This is the sates of our nation, where justice is only for you but no for the elite.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

What happened to the tax evasion charges?

Those were included in the original plea deal because a plea deal does not require going before a jury. The accused party just has to agree to the charges. Now that the case is going before a jury the prosecutor has to believe that he can convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt and that a conviction will stand up in the face of an appeal. That’s the standard that the US Attorneys handbook requires. Hunter ended up paying the delinquent taxes several years late, as I understand it, so there could easily be a reasonable doubt about making a tax evasion charge stick in front o f a jury.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

81 million anyones.

This could be anyone, dead or alive, or 1 person
multiplied by 100 doing the new math.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

But with fraud there is no statute.

That could also apply to the FARA violations,
if fraud was involved.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: 1947boomer

But with fraud there is no statute.

That could also apply to the FARA violations,
if fraud was involved.

It's amazing the lengths they are going to in order to not charge for FARA violations. Not even like what they did for HRC's camp and retroactively allowing for it plus a fine IIRC.

We know why that is.....

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

C'mon man. If this was Don Jr you would be calling for 25....

ATF seems to look at it differently. This law is used a lot when trying to find those 'straw man' buyers.

Link
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002023-09-15T15:04:00-05:000300 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Go to reddit /r whitepeopletwitter. They all seem to think Biden is the sh!t and can do no wrong. Party politics have made quite a few people delusional.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Go to reddit /r whitepeopletwitter. They all seem to think Biden is the sh!t and can do no wrong. Party politics have made quite a few people delusional.

Bot farms

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We know exactly how many times it's used. On average, less than 300 people are prosecuted on it a year. Out of millions of gun purchases. And the people that are prosecuted on it are only about half the cases that are referred.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

make it 301....

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hunter has now taken a page from Trump's playbook. He has filed to have Trump, Barr, and others subpoenaed in this case claiming the DOJ was weaponized against him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join