It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Annee
QUESTION: how credible is a whistleblower?

Do you just automatically give them a Gold Metal

Are they credible because they have a background in gender studies?

More likely a Fundamental Justice Warrior pushing Moral Panic.

Much more credible than a gender ideologue or a trans activist. As the matter of fact gender ideologues and trans activists have zero credibility on the top of having zero knowledge.

In the case of an employee who works let's say in a hospital blowing the whistle puts them in a very difficult position as whistleblowers don't necessarily have legal protections and they can easily be disciplined through formal procedures and lose their jobs.

No they can't be fired with one requirement...they have to be right and prove it and if this employee felt he/she was in the right then the anonymity was not needed. It reeks of the usual anti-T agenda.

Of course they can be fired if they go against their employer and blow the whistle. You clearly have no idea of how things work in the real world.

If they fired her/him without just cause she could sue them for a lot of money. You don't know the law. However he/she would still need to prove they were right.

I am afraid is you who don't know what whistleblower means and the laws. The fact you ignore completely that whistleblowers don't have legal protections and they could easily lose their jobs says it all.

She is not a whistleblower, she is an employee hiding behind anonymity who most likely interpreted the DEI video within a warped conservative mental framework and most likely without a background in child developmental psychology. Prove me wrong.

She is a whistleblower who has exposed the trans ideology. The rest is desperate attempts to try to hold on to something.

She had provided no compelling evidence of that and nowhere does it state she went anywhere else but fox news. Most true whistleblowers go to the higher ups first.

She is a whistleblower. Good that you now accept she is, because a few minutes ago you said she wasn't.

I did not say she was a whistleblower, I said what true whistleblowers do, they first anonymously go to the higher ups to alert them to problems down the chain. This 'horrified' person just went to fox news. For someone caring so much about this supposed T-agenda/propaganda she didn't do much to advocate for change by alerting any of the people that could actually effect change within the hospital. Reeks of dishonesty.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think anonymous ignorant FJW FOX NEWS Groupie pushing Moral Panic sounds more accurate.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think anonymous ignorant FJW FOX NEWS Groupie pushing Moral Panic sounds more accurate.

That is absolutely right, these people are ignorant and know next to nothing about transgender care.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That is absolutely right, these people are ignorant and know next to nothing about transgender care.

And it’s been established for many years that 3 year olds begin to recognize gender.

But the “T” word was mentioned.

PANIC — run — save the world!

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

And it’s been established for many years that 3 year olds begin to recognize gender.

And while at it just ignore all the more important issues humanity faces.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

QUESTION: how credible is a whistleblower?

Do you just automatically give them a Gold Metal

Are they credible because they have a background in gender studies?

More likely a Fundamental Justice Warrior pushing Moral Panic.

Much more credible than a gender ideologue or a trans activist. As the matter of fact gender ideologues and trans activists have zero credibility on the top of having zero knowledge.

In the case of an employee who works let's say in a hospital blowing the whistle puts them in a very difficult position as whistleblowers don't necessarily have legal protections and they can easily be disciplined through formal procedures and lose their jobs.

No they can't be fired with one requirement...they have to be right and prove it and if this employee felt he/she was in the right then the anonymity was not needed. It reeks of the usual anti-T agenda.

Of course they can be fired if they go against their employer and blow the whistle. You clearly have no idea of how things work in the real world.

If they fired her/him without just cause she could sue them for a lot of money. You don't know the law. However he/she would still need to prove they were right.

I am afraid is you who don't know what whistleblower means and the laws. The fact you ignore completely that whistleblowers don't have legal protections and they could easily lose their jobs says it all.

She is not a whistleblower, she is an employee hiding behind anonymity who most likely interpreted the DEI video within a warped conservative mental framework and most likely without a background in child developmental psychology. Prove me wrong.

She is a whistleblower who has exposed the trans ideology. The rest is desperate attempts to try to hold on to something.

She had provided no compelling evidence of that and nowhere does it state she went anywhere else but fox news. Most true whistleblowers go to the higher ups first.

She is a whistleblower. Good that you now accept she is, because a few minutes ago you said she wasn't.

I did not say she was a whistleblower, I said what true whistleblowers do, they first anonymously go to the higher ups to alert them to problems down the chain. This 'horrified' person just went to fox news. For someone caring so much about this supposed T-agenda/propaganda she didn't do much to advocate for change by alerting any of the people that could actually effect change within the hospital. Reeks of dishonesty.

You have now understood she was s whistleblower? I think you know what she is. There is no need to alert the managers of the higher ups as you call them. Every case is different and according to circumstances one can attempt to speak to their managers or not at all. If you claim this story is false then you should be able to explain why but you can't. All you do is to apologise for the trans lobby.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You need to be able to show this rather than assert it. Given the facts about the appalling practises in hospitals and the push of an obvious agenda your claim doesn't have merits.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You need to be able to show this rather than assert it. Given the facts about the appalling practises in hospitals and the push of an obvious agenda your claim doesn't have merits.

Here’s your mirror.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Not even Steven Spielberg can write such a science fiction scenario!

3 years old knowing about gender, sexuality, and transgenderism?! What else do 3 year old kids know? Maybe they know cosmology and astrophysics or how to solve differential equations...

It's better if you stop defending the trans ideology regardless of how much you've invested in this.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here's the case of another "trans whistleblower" and how the media ran with distorted facts. I am going to assume much of the same applies to this case.

This is a pretty enlightening read:

NYT Publishes ‘Greatest Hits’ of Bad Trans Healthcare Coverage

Boy, talk about an agenda! Whew!

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdifferentOpinion
Here's the case of another "trans whistleblower" and how the media ran with distorted facts. I am going to assume much of the same applies to this case.

You can assume whatever fits your narrative, no problem.

Thanks to anonymous and eponymous whistleblowers as well as many professionals, parents and teachers, 'gender affirming care' for minors is now illegal in many states. At the same time the gender ideology and trans nonsense are driven out of schools, hospitals, and clinics.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Thanks to anonymous and eponymous whistleblowers as well as many professionals, parents and teachers, 'gender affirming care' for minors is now illegal in many states. At the same time the gender ideology and trans nonsense are driven out of schools, hospitals, and clinics.

Temporarily.

It might become more regulated, but it’s not going away.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AdifferentOpinion

Hey, thats no agenda, it's called free market and we love it over everything.

Don't regulate the market, but dont complain when it takes advantage of legal loopholes

Not adressing trans issues preemptively created alot of unregulated business opportunities. Only a fool wouldn't bank on it.

It's your own négligence, now you complain and look like fools or get ahead of the curve with compassion and understanding, or just shut up and eat up.

we either mutilate the free market or our kids, looking at history we might just keep on mutilating our kids

we reap what we sow...
edit on 6-9-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
the issue is that the majority are watching and getting very mixed messages on the noe hand we are told a 3 year can make life long decisions on their sex while a 25 year old rapist pedophile can not be accountable for the abuse they inflict and we're back to victim blaming sex crimes.

on all this stuff there is a fineline for it to remain viable in society, but like the shift from pronouns to neo pronouns and shifting from clubware to fetware at work the idea that a 3 year old understands what a 25 year old doesn't will bring down this house of cards...

and those that argue it as science don't understand it sounds like victorian pseudoscience and implicity why bottom surgery gets referred to with the franken prefix and as akin to Frankenstein's monster with sympathy for the monster not the Frankenstein's pushing it.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
. . .we are told a 3 year can make life long decisions on their sex . . .

No, we are not being told that.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
the issue is that the majority are watching and getting very mixed messages on the noe hand we are told a 3 year can make life long decisions on their sex while a 25 year old rapist pedophile can not be accountable for the abuse they inflict and we're back to victim blaming sex crimes.

on all this stuff there is a fineline for it to remain viable in society, but like the shift from pronouns to neo pronouns and shifting from clubware to fetware at work the idea that a 3 year old understands what a 25 year old doesn't will bring down this house of cards...

and those that argue it as science don't understand it sounds like victorian pseudoscience and implicity why bottom surgery gets referred to with the franken prefix and as akin to Frankenstein's monster with sympathy for the monster not the Frankenstein's pushing it.

Based ^

It doesn't just sound but it is pseudo-science and that's why it has been outlawed in many states.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Temporarily.

It might become more regulated, but it’s not going away.

Good you agree the gender ideology is based on nothing more than pseudo-science and that's why has been outlawed in many states.

Temporarily? I think you're living in a fantasy. More and more states have banned 'gender affirming care' for minors and there isn't a shred of evidence these laws will be overturned.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You mean the brainwashing and propaganda which tells 3 year old kids they can change their gender and can become trans.

You don't feel very comfortable with people criticising the trans lobby and their ideology. You said it has gone too far. What had gone too far is the ridiculous trans ideology, but fortunately the tide has turned and it's against the law in many states to provide this 'gender affirming care' thanks to concerned parents, teachers, medical experts, scientists, and those brave whistleblowers who are risking quite a lot.

The only thing they can possibly say it's the difference between a girl and a boy. Nothing else. The rest is just the claims of the trans lobby that seeks to sexualize kids from a very young age and to indoctrinate them as much as possible.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

the thing is there are many good things the left are using to alter society but by using them en mass are disastrous, equity or discrimination in limited situations but not by overturning equality and meritocracy, affirming the very very small number of transexuals, not the inclusion of proto homosexausls, lesbians, transvestites the paraphilias and other mental health disorders.. one of the biggest trans tropes is that transition gifts parents a quick bad boy to good girl outcome, its a modern form of victorian petticoating to fix naughty children, i used to think they where stuck in a puritan binary but i now think they are locked in a victorian binary which is where the west started to mutilate children's genitals to fix social issues.

all these things fail as they are attempts to force the kind of social change that would never get passed a polling booth and used in the wrong situations to the wrong groups for disastrous results, its like the victorians trying to eradicate the deficient by lobotomising as many as possible.

we live in a version of mary shelleys world..

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

It doesn't just sound but it is pseudo-science and that's why it has been outlawed in many states.

And those laws and/or parts thereof are being struck down by federal courts.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join