It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Teacher Fired for Reading Gender Identity Book to Fifth Graders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: tanstaafl
Honestly, I think you are just on a wind up now.

Said the wind up doll to the winder.

I said I had never seen a peer reviewed paper that suggests trans stuff is only in people's heads.

Why yes... yes you did. An absurd statement on its face, because it belies a total ignorance of the fields of Human Biology and Anatomy.

you came back blithering about "Ooh thanks for confirming you have never taken a basic human biology class.

Don't forget anatomy...

Its simple, you make an assertion, back it up with facts, thats FACTS not feelz. So, show me a peer reviewed study to back up your previous asssertion that trans is all in the mind then...

It isn't necessary, because the truth is obvious on its face.

Since a human cannot change sex, any belief that one is or can become the opposite sex is absurd on its face.

Similarly I never stated anywhere that its a good idea to indulge a child's delusions, that happened inside your own frightened little mind.

Did you or did you not state that you were in favor of children being allowed to be given puberty blockers/hormone treatments (that amount to chemical castration)?

Ill take the last one first, I am not aware of every being comfortable with giving kids drugs that are known as puberty blockers and I am not aware of ever posting that I am in favour of such.

As to the first point, you again fail to produce one paper, probably because there isnt one that you can find. Instead you come out with another unproven assertion in which you state that I did read one...if so what was it called?...

Then you get more bizarre, have a cup of tea mate and calm down then you might at least be able to enjoy a discussion.
edit on 58pThu, 24 Aug 2023 14:28:58 -050020232023-08-24T14:28:58-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Ill take the last one first, I am not aware of every being comfortable with giving kids drugs that are known as puberty blockers and I am not aware of ever posting that I am in favour of such.

My bad, you are right... you never (in this thread at least_ voiced support for allowing children to be experimented on medically for being 'trans'. No, you are only in favor of allowing adults to mess with their minds and indulging their temporary confusion states (normal for children) to groom them into believing they are 'trans', which is nothing more than a mental disorder.

As to the first point, you again fail to produce one paper, probably because there isnt one that you can find. Instead you come out with another unproven assertion in which you state that I did read one...if so what was it called?

Sorry you are confused too apparently. I never claimed you 'read a paper', I claimed you were ignorant of basic Human Biology and Anatomy Science that is taught in middle and high school. Absent those days were we?
edit on 24-8-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Glad you acknowledge that. and point two I can see now how teh formatting of your reply led me to believe you were insisting I had read such a paper...

I notice you still havent produced a link to one. Not quite as easy as you imagined, is it?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Lighten up, Mr Angry?

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

"apparently because you either never too kit in school, or slept through it."

Back to school for you, I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

originally posted by: dandandat2
First world problems

That’s making the USA a banana republic.

Actioms like using your presidential administration to politically persecute your political rivals are those that are turning the country into a banana republic.

Reading Gender Identity Books to Fifth Graders is extrem manusha.

Conservatives really do need to learn how to pick their battles. They are allowing their important issues die because they can't help themselves from complaining about crap that doesn't mater to anyone but a small minority.

Explain to me this: What is happening in Conservative House holds that they are so afraid that some crazy blue hairs can influence their children? Don't Conservative parents have good solid relationships with their kids that are stronger than any crazy blue hair propaganda?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Back to school for you, I'm afraid.

Sure, please suggest a good school wherein I can be schooled on how there are 15 different genders, complete with real scientific evidence supporting the claims.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Never said any of that?

Just pointing out, that if you criticize others about schooling etc, you might want to post coherently?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Never said any of that?

Just pointing out, that if you criticize others about schooling etc, you might want to post coherently?

It's not a good look to defend against bigotry by making a bigoted remark.

You don't know the circumstances of the poster and what might prevent them from proper spelling and sentience formation. There are a lot of disabilities that can prevent a very learned person from communicating properly through writen word.

To be clear I am not remotely accusing you of bigotry; just pointing out the insensitivity of the remark to others who might read it.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Or, you could try pointing out exactly what in my post was incoherent.

Hint: it wasn't, so you can't, but go ahead and try.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

That's all fine, but just pointing out that if someone is going to accuse others of ignorance and makes snide comments about their supposed lack of education, well, he who lives by the sword and all that?

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Check your PM's

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Look into the history of Bill Ayres. You will get some of your answers.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I've got a simple rule. If there's things in books that are used in the classroom or on school reading lists, that can't be read into the minutes of a School Board meeting because they are considered "obscene", that book doesn't belong in the schools.

Plain and simple.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join