It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Unadulterated Evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

OP I think you're right. The elite are in their own special club and it's not about familial wealth. They work tegether too damn well. It doesn't seem like a run of the mill secret society either. You would think there would be factions, or they would recruit people, or there would be defectors and someone would spill their secrets.

There is some kind of massive, impenetrable wall separating the elite and the rest of us. It's not normal. It's completely believable to me that they are a different species altogether.

How to tell the fake humans from the real ones? We need a cylon detector.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

It's hard to keep up, it seems. But no.

Yes indeed. If you only knew what you were talking about... they spent around 200MJ* of energy to produce that laser beam.

They just got more out of the fuel than they put in with the laser, they still spent 197MJ of energy to get those 3MJ there.

* Rough number, I would have given you a link to an earlier post where I explain this in detail with hard numbers but can't find it currently.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Whoever came up with this idea is a literal above average person (sorry it's not genius)
Doubt, is the best distraction regardless of what they're trying to distract you from.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well the globalist are proving that they hoped Santa might be real. They are trying to see us when we are sleeping and know when we are awake, know if we are bad or good. We get rewards or being good.
Maybe they need aliens to be the bad Krampus to blame for trafficking children and all the hideous things they do to us, so the new government can be Coca Cola Santa we all love.

It’s all Dialectics!!!

Also they may be predictive programming us for the disclose of Gods Unseen Realm. Angels and Demons, and Elohim, the divine council.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I have never seen a UFO. I want to. My father, a major skeptic with insider knowledge saw one, and it changed him. I believe he saw clear evidence.

I have seen two people that I will never forget, however. They looked human, but my gut said they weren't. I went annually to Contact in the Desert for a few years before the pandemic.

The crowds were milling about walking to their next workshop or lecture, or luncheon they are going to. A tall woman was walking in front of my friend and I. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She seemed to have an aura about her. I couldn't keep from staring. I noticed others around me having the same reaction, but nobody wanted to be impolite. She was that striking. There was a serenity about her, she seemed to just float. Very pale skin, pale blond hair. Tall and thin., She turned and I got a glimpse of her eyes. Aqua more than blue or green. She was dressed simply in a sundress frock that would keep her cool in the Palm Springs desert, but she was not wearing a hat and didn't seem scared of sunburn with such pale skin. Her hair was pinned back and longish.

She was walking alone.

Later, same scenario, crowd milling I saw a male that looked like he could have been her twin. Same sort of strangeness.

At the luncheon table, people were talking about seeing these two. I didn't bring it up, and was startled when others had noticed.

Our consensus at the table: what better place for them to show up to see what we are speculating about.

all in all: "That Mf'r isnt REAL" was the word of the day.
edit on 7/31/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Please look up the definition of the word "alien". Most people tend to associate the term for extra/terrestrial. But here is where you show "aliens" are running the show. They are very different to "normal" human beings and it's already been shown that virtually all the "controllers" are different. The one thing that's never been explored is they are all psychopaths. To an ordinary human a psychopath IS an alien. So who actually knows if these psychopaths are human US with aberrations or Alien to us.

The cost of living/food/energy is all down to the psychopaths. Simple examples:- what is the difference of food prices now to a hundred years ago? Same food, grown the same, plant a seed and it grows. Cost:- the price what man puts on harvesting, transportation etc.

A nice one, Energy:- coal fired plant. Coal, free in the ground, generation plant, once built put coal in it generates electricity. Cost:- What man decides you'll pay.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I've also spent a lot of time studying body language and tells that a person is lying, because I've seen way too many hoaxes to believe anything at face value.

Body language is a fickle science. There is no universal "tell" to catch deception. Albeit certain aspects are universal, e.g., micro expressions, very much of body language is idiocentric. People make the same gestures because we have the same bodily functions and movements, but we don't all make the same gestures for the same reasons. That's where establishing a baseline for a specific individual is crucial to understand if any of his body language can be used to detect deception. Even more important than a baseline is understanding why. If one is reading a microexpression, and he detects fear when asked an unexpected incriminating question, then one may imagine it is evident of guilt. The reality simply might be that he's afraid of being blamed for something he didn't do.

That's why polygraph tests are admissible in court. They're unreliable even when conducted by those who clerk to have a

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I agree 100% with your first 5 paragraphs but you lost me at "they walk amongst us".

I can totally see a pause, hesitation or delay in announcing what they know coming from those who control, run and benefit from the energy monopolies on this planet.

Don't think there is one? Try converting your house to 100% solar and disconnecting from your electric provider

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Perhaps aliens are the 1%? I agree about the control, every interaction between people and their environment is about control.

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Perhaps aliens are the 1%? I agree about the control, every interaction between people and their environment is about control.

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I'm skeptical about this claim, aliens working with governments to achieve a globalist dystopian agenda?
I don't see why they would bother? The 1% are behind 99% of the crap happening in the world and it's all about control.
They want total control as they not only fear us , they also despise us (like any narcissist would )

The reason we are purposely being held back is again about control. A narcissist doesn't want their partner to hold a job, be in contact with loved ones, thrive , be happy , be independent, be healthy etc. They want misery and a caged animal basically.

Perhaps aliens are emmisaries of the 0.1% who own the galaxy and collect space taxes

They don't want us to behave like caged animals, thats just our natural autonomy, don't blame the psychiatrist for the asylum

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

This is all I have to know about Santa…..

The existence of Santa Claus – an opposing view

In conclusion, if Santa ever did deliver presents on Christmas Eve, he’s dead now.

👽

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you think the progress of the future is unilaterally a good thing I have a book of history you're gonna hate reading. We're approaching a period where there are not only age old dangers to the consolidations of power but also emerging threats because of the dissemination of it.

You're justifying your agenda under the guise of betterment for all, but fail to realize how absolutely immutably catastrophic your actions would be if you were given these things. The human race is not finished making egregious mistakes, we're only getting better at ignoring the obvious. It's not that you don't need to know, it's that you need to not know right now. Come to terms with this and you'll be able to address the real problems we all face.
edit on 31-7-2023 by Duggz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Have you seen The Simpsons?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I've said they're chipping away at anything that gives a person a sense of identity or individuality. You're not supposed to exhibit traits normal to your age or sex. But its encouraged to experiment being the opposite gender. Or better still to have no gender. Race and ethnicity is supposed to go away. We're being programmed to have a number, to be one of a group. To obey and believe what we're told to and anybody who questions this is either dangerous or crazy. Look at the insanity we're told to now normal. We have a senile racketeer who steals the Presidency and yet we're told the rightfully elected POTUS is a criminal. And people actually believe this. We're sold a fake war in Europe. We're told to take poison vaccines to stop a disease they invents to try to kill us. If we try to get medicine and treatments that actually do work we're told its dangerous.
Birth rates have plunged due to toxins in vaxxes and our foods. They open the borders to allow a flood or poor ignorant worker sin that will replace us and be basically serfs to the elite overlords. Who control all the banking and industry, tech and the media. Aliens might be behind this or our own leaders are just as dangerous as any movie alien invader.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duggz
If you think the progress of the future is unilaterally a good thing I have a book of history you're gonna hate reading.

Right... and I assume going backwards is a safer option? Some technology can certainly be dangerous but we already have nuclear bombs and we've managed to live peacefully with those. I think you're underestimating human potential and choosing to focus on the worst aspects of humanity rather than imagine the amazing future we could have if we stopped suppressing our potential.

You're justifying your agenda under the guise of betterment for all, but fail to realize how absolutely immutably catastrophic your actions would be if you were given these things. The human race is not finished making egregious mistakes, we're only getting better at ignoring the obvious.

So having cheap clean energy would be absolutely catastrophic? Sure it would lift many people out of poverty, and those people would start consuming more resources. However we currently produce many unclean forms of energy, and if we replaced all that with clean energy I think it would more than make up for any other pollution we cause. Humans are always going to make egregious mistakes for as long as our species exists, that's just the nature of consciousness. We aren't going to suddenly reach a point where we all turn into wise sages, people grow into who they are through their life experiences, there's always going to be good and evil on this planet.

edit on 31/7/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I would like to expand on this a bit if possible.

There are likely aliens who look like us enough to pass for us. There are also many dimensions and many funny ideas that make no sense if you aren’t an alien. The biggest one being that human beings cannot feed all, clothe all, house all, and educate all of humanity with the efforts we as a species can put forward.

The truth is, we can quite easily feed every human being and give them all their basic needs with the industry and capability we have except that we have a group of about 6k psychopaths and their 50k minions running this planet like a strip mine and a gulag.

Our little blue planet is an oasis and a veritable treasure trove of resources, not to mention capability. A lot of potential, and there is a war on for who will develop it. Human beings have this idea that we are all ruled by the rich, when in fact there is an agenda put forward by these aliens, enacted by the rich, and their minions in order to turn human beings away from being sentient creatures, to stupefying ignorant savages that can simply be paved over. If there is no developing culture, no civilized or sentient life on this planet in control of it, then aliens have a free hand to colonize as they choose without incurring any kind of oversight or galactic treaties.

I think that whole Prime Directive thing came as the result of Gene Roddenberry being told at one point that Star Trek was predictive programming and that we humans are going to one day be a spacefaring people. Until something else intervened that wanted to destroy that potential. Notice that in almost all SCI Fi shows, the humans have to contend with just how bestial and how primitive they are all the time? In Trek, it’s Vulcans that are actually in control of our development?

We are being conditioned on so many levels for either an alien race to live among us, or to have us die out for the good of the planet. Brainwashing us all so that we will make room for a different species that will repopulate our planet and regular humans will go extinct. The rich of the world have been given promises and assurances that they will be left alone and given immortality while the rest of us peasants are wiped out to make way for a better form of life.

So when people ask why would we as humans go along with such a plan, it’s because we are being told a bunch of lies by people who are being used to facilitate an alien agenda. So when you wonder where all these great inventions are going and why our cost of living, or our quality of life isn’t improving, it’s because a small group of greedy humans are hogging all the good stuff for themselves until such time that we are all gone, and only they and their alien buddies remain.

The best part about this scenario, is knowing that they too, the sellouts will be destroyed and forgotten too. a reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

I'm still not convinced of any alien involvement, but if it is true than yes, the 1% remaining scumbags will be erased as well.
Any species so coniving cannot be trusted.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Great share man. Even with straight to the point, no bs English language, the facts he provides will be no use. The gullible will claim that even this reporter is part of the cover up 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: ChaoticOrderFusion is away from getting even, by around a factor of 200 currently.

It's hard to keep up, it seems. But no.

Indeed, it can be hard to keep up, especially when we are constantly fed misleading information about the progress with fusion reactors. Sabine made some really informative videos pointing out the common misconceptions and misinformation surrounding fusion. The reality is that we haven't broken even yet, and we aren't even close, but admitting that isn't great for raking in billions in funding is it?

It seems she even discussed that particular fusion "breakthrough" which your link references. It turns out, if you take into account all the power required to run the laser, the energy out is only about 1% of the energy consumed.

edit on 1/8/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join