It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former pastor arrested in 1975 murder of young girl walking to his church

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: stevieray

Who said anything about forgetting lefties? No one did.

I warned her that they come for blood here if you dare point out that religious,political and law enforcement seem to be the biggest culprits. Much bigger than the group ATS likes to accuse. And she is certainly being attacked for it.

Lol, the OP is literally beseeching us to stop worrying about trans-drag queen asses crotches and knockers in children’s faces, and hurry up and be consumed by the crimes of a maybe-pastor 50 years ago.
I love it when you say the grass is blue and the sky is green, and then accuse everybody of religious violence when we laugh about it.
Heh, yeah, ATS sure is one big gang of cops, priests, and John Birchers……. how embarrassing to read thine words …..

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: stevieray
You’re the one helping JAG gas on and on about how we should be looking at conservative types and forgetting about the lefties who do the same crimes.

Nobody is doing that, but it's at least 1/10 leftie/MAGA. At least.

Oooo Boy. There’s that impeccable research and mastery of stats yet again.
You don’t even feel the cringe of a million planets when we read your stuff. Being empathetic, I’m glad you don’t notice.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

So it's religious people committing all the DV? Not alcoholics and drug addicts? Committed by close relatives? Well, that's one definition. Mostly tho' its the BOYFRIEND. Most dangerous place for young children to be is with their mothers BOYFRIEND.

Does this sound like religion is the problem?

edit on 7/26/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What's the moral of this story? Oh, wait, this is about postmodern morals, ie. moral relativity with no single point of view or ground to stand on. It's all good from every angle possible. Well then, nothing to resolve here, no dissonance in the static of all ideas.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

First of all the books that drag queens are reading to young kids are not about “sex acts”.
They might have topics like Jonny has two daddies, or something like that, but that is also reality. A kid in school might have two dads, or moms.

Excuse me? Have you not seen the books?

Literal blowjobs between two pubescent boys for starters

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well they don't believe in good or evil, God or lucifer, wrong or right so I have no idea why they keep blathering on...?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

First of all the books that drag queens are reading to young kids are not about “sex acts”.
They might have topics like Jonny has two daddies, or something like that, but that is also reality. A kid in school might have two dads, or moms.

Excuse me? Have you not seen the books?

Literal blowjobs between two pubescent boys for starters

Lies drip from their lips like sweet maple syrup.
This is one of the things that went wrong with society.
Adults with power and authority have just plugged in lying as an everyday tool. We used to see ~5% doing it, but I think today it’s a majority.
I know there are people on both sides doing it.
But entire movements from the left need an original lie and then a daily web of lies, just to exist.
LGBT, blm, antifa, hate-the-police, Ukraine, are all wonderful examples. Most of the left’s beliefs. A fabulous mosaic of sickness and lying.
They tell you things like “ Bud Light is just fine ! No effect !”
Just hilarious stuff, if you find habitual lying amusing.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SamColt
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well they don't believe in good or evil, God or lucifer, wrong or right so I have no idea why they keep blathering on...?

Postmodern relativism means that any objective point of view is justified within the person who believes it. Any belief, no matter how out there, is rationalized as correct, right, or good to the culture all the way down to the individual. So not only was murder OK in the eyes of this pastor, it was OK to anyone else who thought the same way, just as it was considered evil by others like Jag. It's all good with moral relativity as your judgment is all that counts and is just as valid as anyone else's.

The truth is irrelevant as we shall never find "truth", all we have is a personal perception of reality. Unfortunately, that means everyone is right or everyone is wrong, logically impossible unless you eliminate objective truth.

Death seed blind man's greed
Poets' starving children bleed
Nothing he's got he really needs
Twenty-first century, schizoid man.

King Crimson

edit on 26-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Terpene

So it's religious people committing all the DV? Not alcoholics and drug addicts? Committed by close relatives? Well, that's one definition. Mostly tho' its the BOYFRIEND. Most dangerous place for young children to be is with their mothers BOYFRIEND.

Does this sound like religion is the problem?

From my link. They are the ones that claim they are religious.

the Gundersen National Child Protection Training Center in Winona, Minn. In one study, 93 percent of convicted sex offenders described themselves as “religious.”

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No it's religious people having their panties stuck because society is abandoning the save spaces for their phobias not to be treated as such...
Unfortunately shock therapy isn't very successful, but at some point the only way, if you don't want to stagnate society....

The rhetoric used in these threads are so full of hate and knee-jerk reaction, it obviously stems from a deep trauma.

I cant bother with such lowbrow rhetorics

edit on 26-7-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I meant to say,

Postmodern relativism means that any "subjective" point of view is justified within the person who believes it.

I passed the point of no return on editing that one.
edit on 26-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: c

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

No it's religious people having their panties stuck because society is abandoning the save spaces for their phobias not to be treated as such...
Unfortunately shock therapy isn't very successful, but at some point the only way, if you don't want to stagnate society....

The rhetoric used in these threads are so full of hate and knee-jerk reaction, it obviously stems from a deep trauma.

I don’t hate anybody, short of threatening my family. I think everyone can be redeemed if they make even a small effort.
I do hate the way a lot of people behave, because the entitlement and shamelessness is the bedrock for the stuff that can never be explained rationally.
If you don’t care that everything that defines you is nonsense, BS, and drama, and you are planning to just annoy everybody for the next 40-50 years, then you deserve all the trouble you earn.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Who are the ones that claim they are religious? The molesters or the domestic abusers, as the statement I made was referring to?

Also, what was the status of the surveyed offenders? If they were in prison or jail, claiming to be religious isn't unusual in the least.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: visitedbythem

We have had some problems with an old man in my neighborhood. Other neighbors alerted me. A group of neighbors came to my home last week to discuss the situation and get my opinion on how to proceed. There are about 8-9 people living in a duplex on one side of my home. They are not Christians. The old man is a skinny old white haired Asian. Maybe he is a Buddhist, I don't know. He has been warned, and he has also been put on notice in two ways. He is also being evicted. He is not a Christian, just an old fashion Asian. Evil is evil, no matter how you hide it or dress it up.

No not all Christians are abusers, but most abuser are SELF proclaimed religious people. See my link in my OP.

Even in the Middle East? There are a lot of pedophilia going on over there, are those abusers mostly Christian as well?

Could it have anything to do with the U.S. being a mostly Christian nation? Anything, at all?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: terpentine
Lol, always ready to pretend that you’re being threatened ….. and you pivot directly to “shock therapy” for those who dare disagree with you.
Also the pretend psychiatrist thing to go with it.
Love it.

edit on 26-7-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Who are the ones that claim they are religious? The molesters or the domestic abusers, as the statement I made was referring to?

Also, what was the status of the surveyed offenders? If they were in prison or jail, claiming to be religious isn't unusual in the least.

You’ll never get a serious answer … just doubling down on nonsense and half-answers for the tenth time.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What's your f'n problem?

If someone hurts a kid they should pay the ultimate, harshist punishment. Doesn't matter who they are, or what their personal views are. Period.

Your lefty BS is absolutely disgusting.

I find it hard to believe you're a parent.

A certain percentage of people, that's right, people, no matter what their belief's or feigned belief's are, are pieces of sh#t.

Let that sink in. People. Period.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Don't say that. That will single you out as not being on the right side and you won't experience any stratification or acceptance via stars and flags.

I think of it as "immersion therapy", or "forced consciousness expansion".

But people are right in that it is an unofficially organized effort to change the way they think.

It's like going back in time to 1980's Sesame Street and stopping a popular bit with a new inclusive character.

Inclusive Isabella says:

"Stop! When you say the one not like the other doesn't belong, you are really teaching difference identification, and imprinting a mind to prefer only what is like itself. You are indoctrinating kids to single out identity difference and ostracize what doesn't belong. This goes hand in hand with other moral views that underpin bigotry. By order of The Future we are stopping this bit."

Only they're trying it after generations of passed on stigma and discomfort. Phobia is arguably as encoded as faith predisposition in genetic memory. And then reinforced with children's shows.

Doesn't necessarily mean the entirety of the opposition has personal trauma, but it does mean there is deep social stigma in place because the closet exists to be begin with. Only animal (with homosexual tendencies) to have an artificial construct against the behavior. The other great apes wouldn't know what to do with that. Having written language doesn't elevate Homo sapien above anything. Deluded above it at most.

There's years upon years of this madness to go. Lots of breaking, lots of resisting. Back and forth until one wins. The pandering will be as or more annoying than the fear. The chorus chants for holy war.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
edit on 26-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

What's your f'n problem?

If someone hurts a kid they should pay the ultimate, harshist punishment. Doesn't matter who they are, or what their personal views are. Period.

Your lefty BS is absolutely disgusting.

I find it hard to believe you're a parent.

A certain percentage of people, that's right, people, no matter what their belief's or feigned belief's are, are pieces of sh#t.

Let that sink in. People. Period.

If the penalties for pedophilia are a negative for the GOP or conservatives, the left is one big crusade for “the chilluns”.
If the penalties will harm leftist causes or a revered lefty ….. the children can wait and may need to make a bit of a sacrifice, for the cause.
They don’t care what any Biden, any Clinton, any Obama, any Podesta, filthy stains like Weiner, Epstein, Maxwell, have done. Those will be kept quiet.
The left couldn’t understand why Franken had any punishment at all, while they dig and dig and dig for any possible way to accuse Trump for anything he ever muttered. Think about that - they cried bitter tears that Franken got in trouble for pretending to dial in some sleeping gal’s knockers, an inch from actually grabbing them ….. but they screamed bloody murder for Trumps scalp on the “grab em ….” Video that didn’t have a woman within a mile of it.
Yeah, it’s the weaponized retardation and infantilization of the left, again and again.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED! This includes comments members make in other threads.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

The topic is Former pastor arrested in 1975 murder of young girl walking to his church

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts....those that disregard this may face temporary POSTING BANS!

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

edit on Wed Jul 26 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join