It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Revelations"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Kind of a crappy ending, and leaving nothing really resolved....

We don't even know if Massey killed the Satanic dude....c'mon! Throw us a closure bone....!!!!

The Antichrist still is born, so they screwed that up... Leaves room for a sequel perhaps, but after so many hours with hardly anything resolved, I'm not going to watch such a movie....

What a let down....

What was up with the dagger? Good enough to kill the Antichrist, but only HURT the general of Satan's army? C'mon....

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I agree with your frustration in an unresolved ending. Although i think the "cliff-hanger" style ending was probably leaving the door open for a t.v. movie or new series. I would really enjoy seeing the rest of the story played out, definately will be dissapointed if this is the end.

NBC was probably waiting to see if the series has good ratings. Looks like an expensive production, this mini-series could be considered a pilot program.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I tried watching it, and thought it was??? I am a bible prophecy lover though. The more I study, the more I learn. Beware, the churches have been infiltrated with false doctrines, and the wolves have come in amongst the sheep. Beware of the Pre-Trib rapture lie. If you read Matt 24:27-31, that does not say we will be taken out prior to the Trib.

There are seven trumpets in Rev, we know that for sure. Thank goodness!
1 Cor. 15:52 states at the last trumpet..... is when the dead shall be raised.... now, the dead rise before the living so read 1 Thess4:15-17.
That's pretty plainly stated.

Now go read for yourself....the events that happen with each trumpet. The seventh being the last. Don't confuse the trumpets with the bowls/vials of Gods wrath.... I do believe we have protection from the wrath.

I was horrified when I found this out. Glad to now know the truth on the matter, and I am living, as if planning to go through this tribulation. Seek the truth, and beware of doctrines of devils. Can you imagine how many people will, or might fall away when this Pre-Trib-Rapture does not happen?

I do not wish to argue with anyone here, and hope I have not stirred anyone up. I WILL not argue with anyone here! I have made the point, and provided scripture to look into. Seek the Truth.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I was horrified when I found this out. Glad to now know the truth on the matter, and I am living, as if planning to go through this tribulation. Seek the truth, and beware of doctrines of devils. Can you imagine how many people will, or might fall away when this Pre-Trib-Rapture does not happen?

I do not wish to argue with anyone here, and hope I have not stirred anyone up. I WILL not argue with anyone here! I have made the point, and provided scripture to look into. Seek the Truth.

I am not entirely convinced on way or the other on a pretrib. rapture, however i lean towards it being true.

I do agree with you when you said, " I am living, as if planning to go through this tribulation." You also make a valid point, IMHO, what if we are wrong how many may 'lose faith' when they see things come to pass and wonder why they haven't been raptured.

Whether pre or post rapture i pray that i am prepared. Of course it could be another thousand years before it happens, in which case the point is moot, for all of us alive today anyways. I believe it is a good debate for us believers to have, if only for the reasons you stated.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Beware of the Pre-Trib rapture lie. If you read Matt 24:27-31, that does not say we will be taken out prior to the Trib.

Agreed. Let's say, for argument's sake, that Revelation is true. (the Bible book, not show) It's pretty black and white that the ones rising to join Jesus happens AFTER many of the plagues have been unleashed...

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
the show pretty much sucked, in my opinion, when all was said and done.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yep ...baddddd ending!

The Omen was good though!

The series is nothing like what will occur at the end of days!

I was dissapointed with the film.....which was good that it was only a FILM.

And the Secrets of the Church is alot of rubbish!

Christ said nothing should be kept as ''secret'' .......

Antichrist will be a Military man ......
He will come as a world leader,solve the problems after a world meeting with the big people......pretend to LOVE all types of people and put on a false act of kindness....and this is how he will fool many.

Anyway,
the film was misleading completely to those that rely on TV to get their facts .
helen
bad film!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join