It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian celebrity chef bans all vegans from his restaurant!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JumpTheGun76

Basic science proves you wrong

Humans are Omnivores – Evidence
Last updated on July 28th, 2021

A number of popular myths about vegetarianism sprung with no scientific basis. One example of such a myth is that man is naturally a vegetarian. And the rationale is that the human body resembles plant-eaters and not carnivores.

But as a matter of fact, humans are omnivores. We may eat meat or plant foods. Anatomist and primatologist and a vegetarian and a Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society, Dr. McArdle, debunk the theory of man being only a plant-eater.

Human beings are the top predators on the planet. People are omnivores, meaning we are consumers who eat vegetation (such as onions or tomato sauce), meats (such as pepperoni or sausage), other animal products (such as cheese), and other

Evidence of Humans as Omnivores
Archeological Record

As far back as it can be traced, clearly the archeological record indicates an omnivorous diet for humans that included meat. Our ancestry is among the hunter/gatherers from the beginning. Once domestication of food sources began, it included both animals and plants.

In all the above do you see any claim made if we change our diet we become herbivores?

But I forgot, you don't care that much if your arguments have no scientific basis.

edit on 14-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Can you find me any scientific article or any evidence when humans stop eating meat and fish becoming herbivores. Because you have claimed some humans are herbivores.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

A number of popular myths about vegetarianism sprung with no scientific basis. One example of such a myth is that man is naturally a vegetarian. And the rationale is that the human body resembles plant-eaters and not carnivores.

But as a matter of fact, humans are omnivores. We may eat meat or plant foods. Anatomist and primatologist and a vegetarian and a Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society, Dr. McArdle, debunk the theory of man being only a plant-eater.

Human beings are the top predators on the planet. People are omnivores, meaning we are consumers who eat vegetation (such as onions or tomato sauce), meats (such as pepperoni or sausage), other animal products (such as cheese), and other

Archeological Record

As far back as it can be traced, clearly the archeological record indicates an omnivorous diet for humans that included meat. Our ancestry is among the hunter/gatherers from the beginning. Once domestication of food sources began, it included both animals and plants.

In all the above do you see any claim made if we change our diet we become herbivores?

But I forgot, you don't care that much if your arguments have no scientific basis.

Again! You are not reading what I am saying! Not once did I say humans are not ,omnivores that was an example of you putting words in my mouth!

Like I said! It does not matter if in thd Past humans lived on aomnivores diet! The fact is, people do not have to now! They can live a normal healthy life as non omnivores That is my bloody point that you just cannot get your head around!

The quotes above are stating that we are omnivores because we have a diet of plant and meat! Where in there did it say if you are a vegan, you are still a omnivore? Could not find that anywhere in there!

Being aomnivore is based on your diet! If your diet is a vegan diet, you are not a omnivore!

And once again! You are mistreating what I said! So I am going to have to repeat it yet again!

I said j do not care about the evidence because its more to do with tbe individual and how they want to live thier life! I never said there was no evidence!

I already posted studies showing that a vegan diet could mske you potentially live longer from live science! Bug of course you ignored that because it goes against your beliefs!

Can you find me any scientific article or any evidence when humans stop eating meat and fish becoming herbivores. Because you have claimed some humans are herbivores

Jesus! The official meaning of omnivore

An omnivore is an organism that eats plants and animals. The term stems from the Latin words omnis, meaning “all or everything,” and vorare, meaning “to devour or eat.” Omnivores play an important part of the food chain, a sequence of organisms that produce energy and nutrients for other organisms

I cannot mske it any clearer than that!

Still dodging the homosexuality question! Does being gay go against our natural instincts and does it mean its wrong?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JumpTheGun76

originally posted by: AlienBorg

Archeological Record

Again! You are not reading what I am saying! Not once did I say humans are not ,omnivores that was an example of you putting words in my mouth!

Like I said! It does not matter if in thd Past humans lived on aomnivores diet! The fact is, people do not have to now! They can live a normal healthy life as non omnivores That is my bloody point that you just cannot get your head around!

The quotes above are stating that we are omnivores because we have a diet of plant and meat! Where in there did it say if you are a vegan, you are still a omnivore? Could not find that anywhere in there!

Being aomnivore is based on your diet! If your diet is a vegan diet, you are not a omnivore!

And once again! You are mistreating what I said! So I am going to have to repeat it yet again!

I said j do not care about the evidence because its more to do with tbe individual and how they want to live thier life! I never said there was no evidence!

I already posted studies showing that a vegan diet could mske you potentially live longer from live science! Bug of course you ignored that because it goes against your beliefs!

Can you find me any scientific article or any evidence when humans stop eating meat and fish becoming herbivores. Because you have claimed some humans are herbivores

Jesus! The official meaning of omnivore

An omnivore is an organism that eats plants and animals. The term stems from the Latin words omnis, meaning “all or everything,” and vorare, meaning “to devour or eat.” Omnivores play an important part of the food chain, a sequence of organisms that produce energy and nutrients for other organisms

I cannot mske it any clearer than that!

Still dodging the homosexuality question! Does being gay go against our natural instincts and does it mean its wrong?

You ve made claims some humans are not omnivores because they have decided to change their diet. But surely you don't understand the definition of what an omnivore or herbivore is.

Can you find me any scientific article/study that supports your very weird claim. I am sure you will find it very difficult to find any respectable study or article claiming humans are omnivores only if they choose to eat meat/fish and stop being omnivores the moment they stop eating meat fist.

You better take a look at my post earlier

You still haven't understood the main difference between herbivores and omnivores. You keep arguing it's a choice but you haven't taken into account the biological realities and adaptations of different animals.

Linking studies about some of the health benefits of the vegan diet doesn't imply we can switch our evolutionary path and become herbivores or that a vegan diet is better than a balanced diet appropriate for omnivores like humans.

Being herbivore or omnivore isn't related to personal choice. This is one of the parts you have been getting wrong in many of your posts.

It's you who made all these false claims and tried to upgrade them with no much success.
edit on 14-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Closed for review and cleanup...

Terms And Conditions

<< 4  5  6   >>

join