It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian celebrity chef bans all vegans from his restaurant!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JumpTheGun76
a reply to: AlienBorg

Oh really? Let's look at some of your quotes of you genralising shall we!

I don't think vegans should be taken seriously due to their very unrealistic expectations and their dogmatic views

Vegans feel entitled and make unreasonable demands. You can't just ask every restaurant to accommodate you when there so few of them and no financial benefit for the business.

Now, let's see some quotes of you putting down vegans, just because they are different to you!

Veganism has become a cult.

Vegans deny human nature

Human are omnivores.
Without eating meat we would have never evolved to what we're now. These guys will fail a basic biology test and should not be taken seriously.

humans are omnivores.

So, please do not pretend you are just targeting these activists, because from the quotes above, you are clearly not!

And how do you think I will refer to the vegans who try to push their agenda? I just call them vegans. Sometimes I can switch to activists and their followers. But not every vegan is an activist.

Veganism has become a cult either you like it or not.

Humans are omnivores, this is a fact which implies a vegan denies human nature. I don't think there is anything wrong with what I said.

Has someone told you generalisations are not correct in all cases?

Good you quoted this

Human are omnivores.
Without eating meat we would have never evolved to what we're now. These guys will fail a basic biology test and should not be taken seriously.

I said it and it's true.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no! Just no! Not all vegans are activists! Yes, there are vegan activists, just like there are non vegan activists!

The fact you are obviously hiding your real agenda here, which is you do not like vegans, is hilarious! The quotes I posted clearly shows that!

You have vegans of all ages living healthy lives being vegan! Just like you have meat eaters living healthy lives, or vegetarians!

Again! Why bring up why you think veganism is wrong and not good for tbe body? It's not your body, so why do you care! You eat what you eat, and that is that!

Posting rubbish like vegans is a cult, and no one takes vegans seriously is you genralising!

Yes, there are a small percentage of tbe population thst are vegan, but there are still around 88 million vegans on this planet. Are they all is a cult and cannot be taken seriously because of a bunch thst are extreme activists?

Seriously?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Human are omnivores.

And things change! Are you saying because we needed to eat meat thousands of years ago, thst we have to eat meat now? Thst is a load of rubbish! You do not have to eat meat! There are hundreds of supplements around today people can take to compensate what they would get in meat!

So you went from talking sbout vegan activists to how veganism is wrong!

Yeah, no agenda there! LOL

edit on 13-7-2023 by JumpTheGun76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no! Just no! Not all vegans are activists! Yes, there are vegan activists, just like there are non vegan activists!

The fact you are obviously hiding your real agenda here, which is you do not like vegans, is hilarious! The quotes I posted clearly shows that!

You have vegans of all ages living healthy lives being vegan! Just like you have meat eaters living healthy lives, or vegetarians!

Again! Why bring up why you think veganism is wrong and not good for tbe body? It's not your body, so why do you care! You eat what you eat, and that is that!

Posting rubbish like vegans is a cult, and no one takes vegans seriously is you genralising!

Yes, there are a small percentage of tbe population thst are vegan, but there are still around 88 million vegans on this planet. Are they all is a cult and cannot be taken seriously because of a bunch thst are extreme activists?

Seriously?

Clearly you haven't read my posts or you're throwing strawman arguments again. I never said all vegans are activists.

But it's true veganism has become a cult and the movement is denying human nature because humans are omnivores and do eat meat and fish.

What you have quoted shows nothing of what you've claimed.

Veganism goes against human nature and you need to push yourself a lot not to have a balanced diet, including meat and fish. You could do so but it will come at a cost to your health in the longer term. Those who claim veganism is the way forward are just members of the woke culture.
edit on 13-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Human are omnivores.

And things change! Are you saying because we needed to eat meat thousands of years ago, thst we have to eat meat now? Thst is a load of rubbish! You do not have to eat meat! There are hundreds of supplements around today people can take to compensate what they would get in meat!

So you went from talking sbout vegan activists to how veganism is wrong!

Yeah, no agenda there! LOL

How things change? A tiny minority of the population are vegans. And so what? Human nature doesn't change and humans remain omnivores.

That's what happens when you deny human nature, reality, and biology. You enter ideologies and cults where reality and human nature don't matter anymore.

Supplements are not substitutes for a healthy balanced diet.

You say about lots of rubbish in your replies. There is nothing more nonsensical than claiming things have changed and somehow humans are not omnivores anymore. Antiscientific nonsense.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Clearly you haven't read my posts or you're throwing strawman arguments again. I never said all vegans are activists.

I quoted what you said! Plain for all to see and you are now trying to backtrack!

But it's true veganism has become a cult

So all the 88 million vegans out there are part of a cult? Are you using your psychic powers again and you know every single one of these vegans?

and the movement is denying human nature because humans are omnivores and do eat meat and fish.

Really? So you are a health expert now? So all these vegans, some who have been vegan for over 30 years or more, how are they doing? Are they still with us, or have they wasted away because they do not eat meat or fish!

But more importantly, why do you care what people eat? Are yoh one of these types of people who expect every to have the same views and opinions as you, and if they don't, they are wrong?

Do you expect people to like the same movies, TV shows, books, and music as you too, and if they do not, you act like this?

I don't not drink alcohol, does that mean I have to start threads saying its wrong and bad for you? Nope, because its thrir choice! They have the freedom to make that choice and nothing to do eith me!

🤣🤣🤣 yes it does! It shows that you were genralising! You were putting all vegans in the same basket! Saying they were all in a cult and should not be taken seriously! You did not say some vegans!

I also posted quotes of you suddenly saying thst we are not supposed to be vegans, that we are supposed to be eating meat or fish! And this is what this thread is all about! You do not like vegans, you do not agree with vegans!

The origional post was just sn excuse for you to vent this!

That is pretty obvious!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I quoted what you said! Plain for all to see and you are now trying to backtrack!

So all the 88 million vegans out there are part of a cult? Are you using your psychic powers again and you know every single one of these vegans?

and the movement is denying human nature because humans are omnivores and do eat meat and fish.

Really? So you are a health expert now? So all these vegans, some who have been vegan for over 30 years or more, how are they doing? Are they still with us, or have they wasted away because they do not eat meat or fish!

But more importantly, why do you care what people eat? Are yoh one of these types of people who expect every to have the same views and opinions as you, and if they don't, they are wrong?

Do you expect people to like the same movies, TV shows, books, and music as you too, and if they do not, you act like this?

I don't not drink alcohol, does that mean I have to start threads saying its wrong and bad for you? Nope, because its thrir choice! They have the freedom to make that choice and nothing to do eith me!

🤣🤣🤣 yes it does! It shows that you were genralising! You were putting all vegans in the same basket! Saying they were all in a cult and should not be taken seriously! You did not say some vegans!

I also posted quotes of you suddenly saying thst we are not supposed to be vegans, that we are supposed to be eating meat or fish! And this is what this thread is all about! You do not like vegans, you do not agree with vegans!

That is pretty obvious!

You don't have to be a health expert to know humans are omnivores. Do you think human nature has suddenly changed with the emergence of veganism?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That is pretty obvious!

'Why do you care?'
That's the question asked when one has found it difficult to engage in a conversation and convince others of their claims. Apart from the strawman arguments you're throwing.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

How things change? A tiny minority of the population are vegans. And so what? Human nature doesn't change and humans remain omnivores.

Human nature? Human nature was for us to hunt for food! Why are we not doing that now? Because we do not have to!

Humans do not, because if that was the case, vegans would be dying all over the world! Why is that not happening?

But it's true veganism has become a cult and the movement is denying human nature because humans are omnivores and do eat meat and fish.

What the hell are you talking about! You are sounding a bit crazy now, it's scary! A cult? You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about!

Veganism goes against human nature and you need to push yourself a lot not to have a balanced diet, including meat and fish. You could do so but it will come at a cost to your health in the longer term. Those who claim veganism is the way forward are just members of the woke culture

You seriously sound like someone who is not happy! To be obsessed with people you do not know, and what they eat, when it does not affect you at all is just plain weird!

You sound like a person who just cannot except that people are different to you! They do different things to you, and have different opinions and likes!

Are these people thinking about you and how you live your life? Do they care? Nope!

Seriously! You sound angry and unhappy!

Maybe you need a mystical experience so you can open your eyes!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Why do you care?'
That's the question asked when one has found it difficult to engage in a conversation and convince others of their claims. Apart from the strawman arguments you're throwing.

Now you are just rambling on and making hardly any sense while saying the word strawman all the time!

What strawman have I used? Do you even know what that means?

Seriously, you are obviously not happy eith your life that you have to concentrate on things that do not affect you, and get angry with things that do not affect you!

Maybe try some '___'! That will help you!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You don't have to be a health expert to know humans are omnivores. Do you think human nature has suddenly changed with the emergence of veganism?

What, you have information on all these 88 million vegans and how they are weak and dying and basically the walking dead? I would like to see this evidence!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Human nature? Human nature was for us to hunt for food! Why are we not doing that now? Because we do not have to!

Humans do not, because if that was the case, vegans would be dying all over the world! Why is that not happening?

What the hell are you talking about! You are sounding a bit crazy now, it's scary! A cult? You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about!

Veganism goes against human nature and you need to push yourself a lot not to have a balanced diet, including meat and fish. You could do so but it will come at a cost to your health in the longer term. Those who claim veganism is the way forward are just members of the woke culture

You seriously sound like someone who is not happy! To be obsessed with people you do not know, and what they eat, when it does not affect you at all is just plain weird!

You sound like a person who just cannot except that people are different to you! They do different things to you, and have different opinions and likes!

Are these people thinking about you and how you live your life? Do they care? Nope!

Seriously! You sound angry and unhappy!

Maybe you need a mystical experience so you can open your eyes!

The person who sounds concerned and upset it's you. You write essays but they're pointless because you can't even answer the basic questions

A few replies back

Do you think human nature has changed? Are we not omnivores anymore?

The arguments about vegans dying because they don't eat meat are your own strawmans. How did you think that anyone claimed what you just said?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What, you have information on all these 88 million vegans and how they are weak and dying and basically the walking dead? I would like to see this evidence!

Strawman

Never said anything about the number of vegans worldwide or that they're dying in numbers.
edit on 13-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Why do you care?'

Now you are just rambling on and making hardly any sense while saying the word strawman all the time!

What strawman have I used? Do you even know what that means?

Seriously, you are obviously not happy eith your life that you have to concentrate on things that do not affect you, and get angry with things that do not affect you!

Maybe try some '___'! That will help you!

Making it personal doesn't help your arguments. This is a sign you lost this argument. But most importantly you can't answer a basic question. Has human nature changed and we're not omnivores anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

But I care when they choose to go on a moral crusade via activism trying to impose their 'values' or even trying to make legislations work in their favour. Something like the trans lobby or the climate change lobby.

Now your adding in trans and enviros into your hate?, like really are you going to start dumping on pro-choice activists too?, what about race?. Its pretty obvious you're a regressive bigot dogwhistling to have other bigots stroke your fragile ego.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess

But I care when they choose to go on a moral crusade via activism trying to impose their 'values' or even trying to make legislations work in their favour. Something like the trans lobby or the climate change lobby.

Now your adding in trans and enviros into your hate?, like really are you going to start dumping on pro-choice activists too?, what about race?. Its pretty obvious you're a regressive bigot dogwhistling to have other bigots stroke your fragile ego.

These three lobbies are trying to affect legislation in their favour. I gave it an as an example. No hate. The buzz words hate, bigotry, and other, are not used by the woke ideology/crowd to find something to argue. They're meaningless.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Making it personal doesn't help your arguments. This is a sign you lost this argument. But most importantly you can't answer a basic question. Has human nature changed and we're not omnivores anymore.

I see what I see! And to me, you are an angry, unhappy person! Thst is why yoh take things too serious, and get annoyed sbout things that do not affect you in any way!

You get angry snd annoyed eith people's choices that a different to you own, even though thrir houses do not affect you in anyway!

It's obvious to me!

I have proved you started this thread as an excuse to get your real agenda out! That's obvious for anyone to see!

I have answered your questions about

Do you think human nature has changed? Are we not omnivores anymore
But you keep on repeating the same questions I have answered, and it's getting boring now!

Do you smoke or drink alcohol?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I see what I see! And to me, you are an angry, unhappy person! Thst is why yoh take things too serious, and get annoyed sbout things that do not affect you in any way!

You get angry snd annoyed eith people's choices that a different to you own, even though thrir houses do not affect you in anyway!

It's obvious to me!

I have proved you started this thread as an excuse to get your real agenda out! That's obvious for anyone to see!

I have answered your questions about

Do you think human nature has changed? Are we not omnivores anymore
But you keep on repeating the same questions I have answered, and it's getting boring now!

Do you smoke or drink alcohol?

To you...
But it looks it's the other way around.

You have proved nothing of what you have claimed you proved. You only made a few strawman arguments. That's all.

Do you think human nature has changed? Are we not omnivores anymore? You don't have to be a health expert to know humans are omnivores. Do you think human nature has suddenly changed with the emergence of veganism and so we're not omnivores anymore

You haven't answered this question. You going around in cycles.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JumpTheGun76

Remember what I said earlier

Veganism goes against human nature and you need to push yourself a lot not to have a balanced diet, including meat and fish. You could do so but it will come at a cost to your health in the longer term.

Supplements cannot substitute a balanced diet. Your diet isn't balanced if you don't eat meat and fish given humans are omnivores and they need to get the nutrients from these foods.

(post by JumpTheGun76 removed for a manners violation)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join